Options

Should Donald Trump be impeached?

Comments

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016

^^^
    That day was pretty funny when President-elect Trump said he would put her in jail.

Oh yeah that was a ball of laughs but now that people are calling to impeach your man love it's absurd man how quickly you forget !
    No, this is funny too. It won't happen.
    There would be riots remember?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298

^^^
    That day was pretty funny when President-elect Trump said he would put her in jail.

Oh yeah that was a ball of laughs but now that people are calling to impeach your man love it's absurd man how quickly you forget !
    No, this is funny too. It won't happen.
    There would be riots remember?
    Remember what that he would call for riots if he lost the election?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Sorry, I am just posting out of extreme fear. I heard stories from the left about how important it is that elections matter and that the country is so fragile it can't handle a challenged election. I see this election now being challenged and I just don't know what to do. What is going to happen?????? Keep your composure bootlegger!

and they said the right were fear monger's.... good grief....how embarrassing that every year we talk about impeaching the president
    agree, but this President-elect has admitted to committing sexual assault.
    Saying you can do something is different then saying you did do something.

Ex.
    I can bang drunk white girls all night on thanksgiving eve! They let you do it.
    "I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

that my friend is sexual assault. not to mention going into the dressing room while teenage girls were changing.
    So your saying that all the hype over Trump wasn't pssy grabbing it was forced kisses and ms america changing rooms?
    nope that's not remotely what i'm saying but nice try on deflecting. you said he never said he did grab their p's so it wasn't admitting to sexual assault. i provided where he admitted to sexual assault. that's all. are you really trying to defending his behavior on this?
    No...I'm saying that to my knowledge the sexual assault charges and general hysteria wasn't about forced kisses and womens changing rooms, I thought it was about P grabbing, with the narrative being, Trump admits to sexual assault with talk of P grabbing. I could be wrong thou.
    No wonder you were on such a mission to destroy Clinton, you are all in for Trump aren't you!?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Yes
    I love it when supporters of the ESP laughed at serious questions particularly during the primary debates. They showed their true colors. Showed the misogyny. The bigotry. The utter mind blowing ignorance that I will probably never understand.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544

^^^

Why do you bother to respond to the Canadian troll?
    If you don't feed them they go away after awhile
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    No
    vaggar99 said:

g under p said:

No he should not and he most likely won't be in any case. He hasn't been sworn as yet and lets just see what happens in the courts. Then take the courts decisions and go from there.
    Peace

why should he not be?
    As far as I know their has only been accusations against him of sexual assault and words he has used saying what he could and would do to women. That to me is not enough to impeach anyone of anything. Grant you I don't like the guy in the least but proper judicial procedures must be followed if one wants to continue this criminal path going forward. I'm so glad I'll be out of town this week cause he's coming here to Palm Beach island where I work a mile from his Mar Largo compound. I know it will be almost impossible into get to work with all the security unless I ride my bicycle to work.

Anyway, have a bit if patience my friend we are talking about PE Donald Trump. There's plenty of time for him to step into something new that will bring forth grounds for impeachment. Certainly better than where you are reaching for now.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    No
    Absolutely not..for what?
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    No
    You can't just impeach the President because the candidate doesn't fit your indoctrinated worldview...
    Las Cruces, NM Pan Am Center September 14, 1995
    Albuquerque, NM Tingley Coliseum July 7, 1998
    New York City, NY MSG May 20, 2010
    Eddie Vedder Solo Albuquerque, NM November 9, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    LA Nov. 23: 24, 2013
    Denver 10-22-14
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619

You can't just impeach the President because the candidate doesn't fit your indoctrinated worldview...

If by indoctrinated worldview you mean that I'm not fond of xenophobic dictators, then call me a brainwashed cult follower.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    edited November 2016
    No

^^^

That's normally true, but PJfanwillneverleave1! Muahahaha! :pensive:
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • Options

^^^

That's normally true, but PJfanwillneverleave1! Muahahaha! :pensive:
    It's nice to know I'm on your minds during the day.
    Muahaha
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    impeached fat ass. don is now the soon to be president. he & his outfit will be running the fucking program. if anyone should be impeached i am clearly that guy. there's a whole lot of misconduct lying around. ever try & prepare the evening meal with all the inappropriate prosecutions & legislatures running amok like rabid wild animals? shit is bullshit
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick said:

if anyone should be impeached i am clearly that guy.

So your answer is no?
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938

^^^

Why does one's Canadian-ness affect one's troll-ness, and if it doesn't, why even bother bringing it up? Socioeconomic and political trends do make their way up here, so we feel invested in the behaviours of America and its government.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157

chadwick said:

if anyone should be impeached i am clearly that guy.

So your answer is no?
    https://youtu.be/mXOhpfA7tNc
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    He's got to be president before he can be impeached. I would imagine that an impeachment would have to be over something he did while in office, or at least charged with while in office. This thread seems at least 2 months too early.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Yes
    chadwick said:

impeached fat ass. don is now the soon to be president. he & his outfit will be running the fucking program. if anyone should be impeached i am clearly that guy. there's a whole lot of misconduct lying around. ever try & prepare the evening meal with all the inappropriate prosecutions & legislatures running amok like rabid wild animals? shit is bullshit

Shit is bullshit is right.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

we also have a constitution and i dont remember there being anything in there about not being allowed to call impeachment for the POTUS elect.

On what grounds? He must be charged with something. What is the charge? For christ sake, the guy hasn't even been sworn in yet.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539

vaggar99 said:

we also have a constitution and i dont remember there being anything in there about not being allowed to call impeachment for the POTUS elect.

On what grounds? He must be charged with something. What is the charge? For christ sake, the guy hasn't even been sworn in yet.
    Right, he needs to be charged.... And maybe he will be. But so far he's managed to muzzle everyone with threats to their careers or pay off his accusers.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    This forum has jumped the shark.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,196
    PJ_Soul said:

vaggar99 said:

Right, he needs to be charged.... And maybe he will be. But so far he's managed to muzzle everyone with threats to their careers or pay off his accusers.
    PJ_Soul said:

vaggar99 said:

technically one does not have to be charged with a crime for impeachment.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,196
    unsung said:

off topic - the phrase "jumped the shark" has jumped the shark. we need a new term
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    No
    Ahem...

Impeached = Indicted, charged

To impeach someone is to charge them with a crime.
  • Options
    The misuse and abuse of the term jump the shark is an insult the the legacy of The Fonz.
  • Options

The misuse and abuse of the term jump the shark is an insult the the legacy of The Fonz.

The guy selling reverse mortgages on TV?
  • Options

The guy selling reverse mortgages on TV?
    The Fonz doesn't say no to a challenge.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
  • Options
    unsung said:

If there was only a like button
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

vaggar99 said:

PJ_Soul said:

vaggar99 said:

technically one does not have to be charged with a crime for impeachment.
    Yea, it kind of does...