Options

Dem Party

Comments

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Free said:

JC29856 said:

Add religion to the Dem party tactic of weaponizing race and gender. Pelosi: Tell them you Muslim, tell them your Muslim.

http://www.lifezette.com/referral/pelosi-caught-hot-mic-tell-youre-muslim/?utm_content=buffer8aaf1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=lifezette_buffer

What is lifezette.com?
    It's a Laura Ingraham property. LifeZette, MomZette, PopZette, FaithZette.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,629
    jeffbr said:

Free said:

JC29856 said:

Add religion to the Dem party tactic of weaponizing race and gender. Pelosi: Tell them you Muslim, tell them your Muslim.

http://www.lifezette.com/referral/pelosi-caught-hot-mic-tell-youre-muslim/?utm_content=buffer8aaf1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=lifezette_buffer

What is lifezette.com?
    haha! Really?
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Free said:

Do you know what credible news sites are? C'mon JC. I mean that story could be any more legit site, but The first thing I look at is the source.

But yeah, notice how Pelosi needs to throw in that Muslim label.

Do you dispute the audio?
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    mrussel1 said:

The far left is discovering, in just a week, what it took 2+ years for those of us who were adults in 2000 to realize. Elections matter. Party unity matters. Good is the enemy of great.

Sad times ahead. I just hope it won't take a generation or more to recover.

:lol: "Unity" mattered to Democrats at the Dem convention this summer as they shut down Sanders and his thousands of supporters with DWS doing what she could to cheat America into a Clinton nomination.

My ass you wanted unity. Not when you have to compromise. And now look at where we are.
  • Options
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

The far left is discovering, in just a week, what it took 2+ years for those of us who were adults in 2000 to realize. Elections matter. Party unity matters. Good is the enemy of great.

:lol: "Unity" mattered to Democrats at the Dem convention this summer as they shut down Sanders and his thousands of supporters with DWS doing what she could to cheat America into a Clinton nomination.

My ass you wanted unity. Not when you have to compromise. And now look at where we are.
    Somehow you are mistaking the insiders at the DNC and the delegates for Sanders with the general population. I wasn't there. And I doubt anyone opining here was there. My ass you get to speak for anyone but yourself. Looking where we are requires you to look in the mirror.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

Free said:

JC29856 said:

What is lifezette.com?
    haha! Really?
    Can't say I've spent any real time there, but yeah, it's her little empire. LifeZette. Life. Explained. HealthZette. Health. Explained. MomZette. Parenting. Explained. etc...

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Somehow you are mistaking the insiders at the DNC and the delegates for Sanders with the general population. I wasn't there. And I doubt anyone opining here was there. My ass you get to speak for anyone but yourself. Looking where we are requires you to look in the mirror.
    I see taking responsibility is very difficult for you. Dems lost. They have lost big time. Time to take responsibility and make your party good again.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

ignore him. all he does is point fingers and yell at everyone else about pointing fingers. move on and this thread will die.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    For starters, stop getting pushed around by republicans. It's embarrassing. Until the Republican Party recognizes the deepshit mistake they made getting behind Trump (and who knows how long that will take), we need the DEM PARTY to show America who has balls. Step it up! Elizabeth Warren has more balls than most Senate Dems alone.

• Options
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

I see taking responsibility is very difficult for you. Dems lost. They have lost big time. Time to take responsibility and make your party good again.
    Whatever with the troll comments. They lost big time? What are you shilling for the Trump now... "landslide"? What a joke. It's the Millenials and kids today that are going to feel the brunt of this administration. Not people like me. Trump's policies help me, but I'm still against them morally. Kids needing student loans? Fucked. First time home buyers getting crushed by your PMI? Fucked. A young girl in college that got pregnant and has nowhere to turn for services? Fucked. An inner city mother who needs SCHIP for pre-school costs? Fucked.

I can sleep because I voted in November for the candidate that most aligned with my values, and had a chance to win. Wonder if you can say the same.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

ignore him. all he does is point fingers and yell at everyone else about pointing fingers. move on and this thread will die.
    Awww, feewings hurt when called out? Exactly what party do you think should take care of things with what the Republicans have gotten us into?
  • Options
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Awww, feewings hurt when called out? Exactly what party do you think should take care of things with what the Republicans have gotten us into?
    now with the "snowflake" and "safe space" comments? jesus, dude, you've become a certifiable troll.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Whatever with the troll comments. They lost big time? What are you shilling for the Trump now... "landslide"? What a joke. It's the Millenials and kids today that are going to feel the brunt of this administration. Not people like me. Trump's policies help me, but I'm still against them morally. Kids needing student loans? Fucked. First time home buyers getting crushed by your PMI? Fucked. A young girl in college that got pregnant and has nowhere to turn for services? Fucked. An inner city mother who needs SCHIP for pre-school costs? Fucked.

I can sleep because I voted in November for the candidate that most aligned with my values, and had a chance to win. Wonder if you can say the same.
    So this is foreign to you:

"In elections last night Democrats are now down to 48 senators, a minority. Democrats are down to 192 members of Congress. Under President Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats. That's some legacy.Nov 9, 2016
  • Options
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

So this is foreign to you:

"In elections last night Democrats are now down to 48 senators, a minority. Democrats are down to 192 members of Congress. Under President Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats. That's some legacy.Nov 9, 2016
    Yeah.. no shit. I'm glad you learn something new everyday. That didn't just happen on election night. I pointed it out earlier in this thread that the Democrats have done a terrible job at local elections. It's almost as if the progressive mindset is so federally focused that they don't bother with state and local. Republicans do. But that isn't a policy issue and has nothing to do with the dumbass "progressives" and liberals who either didn't turn out or didn't vote for Clinton because they were doing busy complaining about being "wronged" or cheated out of their gray haired Savior who wasn't even a fucking Democrat.
  • Options

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

now with the "snowflake" and "safe space" comments? jesus, dude, you've become a certifiable troll.
    I haven't said any "snowflake" and "safe space" comments".

Since this 2-party system is now run by republicans, we don't need improvement from the other major party? Because Dems here have offered little towards leadership for the Democratic Party. I am not a troll, rather would like to see ( as everyone in this country would like to see) more coming from the party that needs to reinvent and take back the people and is actually called the "Democratic Party".
  • Options
    Free said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Since this 2-party system is now run by republicans, we don't need improvement from the other major party? Because Dems here have offered little towards leadership for the Democratic Party. I am not a troll, rather would like to see ( as everyone in this country would like to see) more coming from the party that needs to reinvent and take back the people and is actually called the "Democratic Party".
    Then stop being a pussy and join the party to make a difference. At least then you'd have some credibility and ability to change it. It's almost like you'd rather take shots across the bow but bear no responsibility for any results by claiming you're not in the party.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Wow...my peek-a-boo post took a wrong turn!
    I take it back.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Then stop being a pussy and join the party to make a difference. At least then you'd have some credibility and ability to change it. It's almost like you'd rather take shots across the bow but bear no responsibility for any results by claiming you're not in the party.
    You still not willing to take responsibility are you. Way to go. Wake up and smell the coffee and do something. All you Dems want to do is blame elsewhere even still.
  • Options
    The Democrat party is losing members like crazy. But you keep blaming me. You do it you earn the trust of the people. Because you're losing it big time.
  • Options
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

You still not willing to take responsibility are you. Way to go. Wake up and smell the coffee and do something. All you Dems want to do is blame elsewhere even still.
    Your comments are disconnected from reality.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

When will you realize you're not hurting me. You are only hurting everyone who lives in the country.
  • Options
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

When will you realize you're not hurting me. You are only hurting everyone who lives in the country.
    You are the King of Projection... it's really impressive.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

You will never admit the shortcomings to the Democratic Party. That mentality is a real problem especially right now.
    We need to admit the problem before we can solve it.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

You will never admit the shortcomings to the Democratic Party. That mentality is a real problem especially right now.
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Perhaps if you type that same thought in the 400th different way, people will absorb it and give a shit.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Absolutely, it's nuts.

"I voted for a unicorn, so it's not my fault."
    "You voted for the most progressive candidate, it's your fault and you won't take responsibility!!"

:dizzy:
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    free, to his neighbour: hey, man, i think you need to replace your roof
    neighbour: my roof is fine.
    free: no, it's not! fix it! mine is better! you need to make it look like mine!
    neighbour: my roof is fine. your roof is old. my roof cost me a lot of money. your neighbour's roof, however, the shingles are breaking off and falling on your property.....
    free: i'm not talking about his roof! i'm talking about yours! it's ruining my life! if it wasn't for your roof, my neighbour wouldn't have a roof! you need to fix your roof! take some responsibility for my, i mean your, i mean my.....ARRRRGGGGG!!!!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    silly Dems in denial. And Canadian who likes to make digs.
  • Options
    It's especially sad because you could be posting articles like this that really make the party look good right now. But I'll let you carry-on with the personal trolling instead.

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/01/31/what-resistance-looks-dems-boycott-key-committee-votes

https://www.facebook.com/senatorelizabethwarren/videos/720243431471486/

• Options
    But then this.

The Anti-Trump Resistance Will Fail If We Don't Ditch Establishment Democrats

We can’t succeed if we are tied to generations of unpopular Democratic party leaders

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2017/01/31/anti-trump-resistance-will-fail-if-we-dont-ditch-establishment-democrats

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Conservatives win because democrats have to constantly waste time dealing with the Free wing of the party. Man do I feel for you guys...