Comments

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016
    rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

muskydan said:

unsung said:

No, what is dumb is rioters because they don't get their way. This is what happens when mommy never tells them no.

Bingo
    That makes no sense. Peaceful protesting is one of the hallmarks of a democracy. Of course, when you disagree, its "whining". When you agree, its a "revolution".
    I'm all for protest, actually the peaceful protest make me happy that people actually give a crap....then you start to watch them being interviewed on television where they are given a platform and holy shit i wonder if they were dropped on their head as a kid

media is partially responsible for pushing so much misinformation and then there is facebook and false news sites that people actually take as gospel...on both sides lets be honest...amazing what i have seen shared on social media as real news

ill give the NY Times credit they admitted they were wrong and vow to become an honest news source again...i commend that but very skeptical
    Blah blah blah.
    What misinformation? Like that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim?
    That misinformation?
    Oh, you must be talking about the misinformation that Trump is a sexual abuser and a misogynist. No, can't be that, he admitted that in his own words.
    I guess you mean the misinformation that Trump is racist. No, can't be that either, he just appointed a known associate of white supremacists as his chief advisor.
    Hmmmm what misinformation? That Clinton won the popular vote?
    Damn, reality must have a liberal bias.
    so you dont think that there was any misinformation put out there by either side of the media??? no bias or flat our blatant lies??

and where is your proof Trump is a racist? proof on his chief advisor being a white supremicist?

and who cares if Clinton won the popular vote we have an electoral college for a reason didn't you know this? or does that not matter when your candidate lost?

do you need some legos and a safe space?
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

muskydan said:

unsung said:

No, what is dumb is rioters because they don't get their way. This is what happens when mommy never tells them no.

Bingo
    That makes no sense. Peaceful protesting is one of the hallmarks of a democracy. Of course, when you disagree, its "whining". When you agree, its a "revolution".
    I'm all for protest, actually the peaceful protest make me happy that people actually give a crap....then you start to watch them being interviewed on television where they are given a platform and holy shit i wonder if they were dropped on their head as a kid

media is partially responsible for pushing so much misinformation and then there is facebook and false news sites that people actually take as gospel...on both sides lets be honest...amazing what i have seen shared on social media as real news

ill give the NY Times credit they admitted they were wrong and vow to become an honest news source again...i commend that but very skeptical
    Blah blah blah.
    That misinformation?
    Oh, you must be talking about the misinformation that Trump is a sexual abuser and a misogynist. No, can't be that, he admitted that in his own words.
    I guess you mean the misinformation that Trump is racist. No, can't be that either, he just appointed a known associate of white supremacists as his chief advisor.
    so you dont think that there was any misinformation put out there by either side of the media??? no bias or flat our blatant lies??

and where is your proof Trump is a racist? proof on his chief advisor being a white supremicist?

and who cares if Clinton won the popular vote we have an electoral college for a reason didn't you know this? or does that not matter when your candidate lost?

No, I'm good. You see, I made post without crying in my Cheerios and getting all angry.

Can you say the same? Reflect on that in your safe space and get back to me.

How can you prove someone is a racist? I didn't say Bannon is a white supremacist, I said he associates with admitted white supremacists.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    bootleg said:

Your leaving out an important detail from the citation...

a. Does not include popular vote totals from Iowa, Maine, Nevada, Washington, or non-binding primaries. Includes popular vote total from Michigan, where Barack Obama and John Edwards were not on the ballot, due to the state, along with Florida, moving their primary dates forward, in violation of party rules.

This is how easy it is to spread misinformation amongst those too lazy to look for it.

This thread should end now. The intentional spread of misinformation is rampant amongst trump thumpers.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

muskydan said:

unsung said:

Bingo

Blah blah blah.
    That misinformation?

No, I'm good. You see, I made post without crying in my Cheerios and getting all angry.

How can you prove someone is a racist? I didn't say Bannon is a white supremacist, I said he associates with admitted white supremacists.
    guilt by association?

so if i have family or friends that may some some vile things, but i relate to them on other levels hence why I associate with them then does that make me a bigot or racist too?
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

muskydan said:

unsung said:

Bingo

Blah blah blah.
    That misinformation?

guilt by association?

so if i have family or friends that may some some vile things, but i relate to them on other levels hence why I associate with them then does that make me a bigot or racist too?
    Maybe, maybe not. It certainly makes you suspect, and a very poor choice for someone to occupy a position in the White House.
    You can't choose your family, but you can easily choose not to associate with people who are openly racist. If you choose to associate with them, you have to accept that they will be associated with you.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited November 2016
    Such pathetic selective outrage from the Bernie hating Clintonoids outraged all of a sudden. They deserve Trump.

And that goes for the Trump voters who keep screaming about how bad the electoral college is but are now thanking it. Feels good to be 3rd party green voter with my hands clean now.
  • Options

Such pathetic selective outrage from the Bernie hating Clintonoids outraged all of a sudden. They deserve Trump.

And that goes for the Trump voters who keep screaming about how bad the electoral college is but are now thanking it. Feels good to be 3rd party green voter with my hands clean now.

Do you believe in sin of omission?
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,197
    pjalive21 said:

muskydan said:

unsung said:

Bingo

pretty funny from a guy who talked incessantly about Hillary's emails even though there was pretty much nothing of consequence in them.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

easy to say in California where it didn't matter
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

muskydan said:

unsung said:

Bingo

pretty funny from a guy who talked incessantly about Hillary's emails even though there was pretty much nothing of consequence in them.
    some argue that the consequence of the emails were Hilliary losing, plus the Comey letter, plus racism sexism etc, plus Obama and Obama-care, plus Assange, plus rigged primaries, plus Putin and Russia Russia Russia
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    some of you people are flat out amazing... its hilarious
  • Options
    my2hands said:

some of you people are flat out amazing... its hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBgUygk2lp0
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

muskydan said:

unsung said:

Bingo

the emails were real? what exactly is your point? Wikileaks did what your media wouldn't do...they were in the tank for HRC
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,197
    pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

muskydan said:

unsung said:

Bingo

the emails were real? what exactly is your point? Wikileaks did what your media wouldn't do...they were in the tank for HRC
    the only thing wikileaks ending up doing with HIllary's emails was distracting the easily distracted from what a scumbag Trump is. since there was nothing of consequence damning Hillary in those emails I would say that Wikileaks leaks of the emails were nothing but a giant case of misinformation.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

muskydan said:

unsung said:

Bingo

the only thing wikileaks ending up doing with HIllary's emails was distracting the easily distracted from what a scumbag Trump is. since there was nothing of consequence damning Hillary in those emails I would say that Wikileaks leaks of the emails were nothing but a giant case of misinformation.
    Exactly...NOTHING of consequence

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

muskydan said:

unsung said:

Bingo

And she still got electoral landslided! Haha
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016
    JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

muskydan said:

unsung said:

Bingo

While the liberal sheep tucked themselves in on election night the wolves in sheep clothing were voting.
  • Options

JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

muskydan said:

unsung said:

Bingo

While the liberal sheep tucked themselves in on election night the wolves in sheep clothing were voting.
    Let me guide you, to the purple reign
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

muskydan said:

unsung said:

Bingo

actually the media constantly reporting that hillary had the election in the bag the entire time probably handed trump the election.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,009

bootleg said:

Your leaving out an important detail from the citation...

a. Does not include popular vote totals from Iowa, Maine, Nevada, Washington, or non-binding primaries. Includes popular vote total from Michigan, where Barack Obama and John Edwards were not on the ballot, due to the state, along with Florida, moving their primary dates forward, in violation of party rules.

This is how easy it is to spread misinformation amongst those too lazy to look for it.

This thread should end now. The intentional spread of misinformation is rampant amongst trump thumpers.
    There definitely is misinformation spread. But it seems to be equal on all sides. Maybe everything is taken out of context because it sure seems like there is a lot of complaining and anger in here, but then everyone denies they are complaining or angry, and are just "stating facts."
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    Bingo
    I'm all for protest, actually the peaceful protest make me happy that people actually give a crap....then you start to watch them being interviewed on television where they are given a platform and holy shit i wonder if they were dropped on their head as a kid media is partially responsible for pushing so much misinformation and then there is facebook and false news sites that people actually take as gospel...on both sides lets be honest...amazing what i have seen shared on social media as real news ill give the NY Times credit they admitted they were wrong and vow to become an honest news source again...i commend that but very skeptical
    some argue that the consequence of the emails were Hilliary losing, plus the Comey letter, plus racism sexism etc, plus Obama and Obama-care, plus Assange, plus rigged primaries, plus Putin and Russia Russia Russia

• Options
    Big, big, big news is about to drop, folks.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©