Real Discussion

13»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

Taxes:

According to the Tax Foundation’s Taxes and Growth Model, the plan would significantly reduce marginal tax rates and the cost of capital, which would lead to an 11 percent higher GDP over the long term provided that the tax cut could be appropriately financed.
    The plan would also lead to a 29 percent larger capital stock, 6.5 percent higher wages, and 5.3 million more full-time equivalent jobs.
    The plan would cut taxes and lead to higher after-tax incomes for taxpayers at all levels of income.

im happy with that......

Wow, you're happy you found something on the internet that confirms your previously formed belief.
    he asked me from the links above to support what those who voted for Trump liked?

who pisses in your cheerios on a daily basis? you can't seriously be this angry all the time :lol:
    I'm actually angry very little of the time. It's debating. What's funny is that people interpret my comments as angry.
    I have never found you to seem angry.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619
    PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

Taxes:

According to the Tax Foundation’s Taxes and Growth Model, the plan would significantly reduce marginal tax rates and the cost of capital, which would lead to an 11 percent higher GDP over the long term provided that the tax cut could be appropriately financed.
    The plan would also lead to a 29 percent larger capital stock, 6.5 percent higher wages, and 5.3 million more full-time equivalent jobs.
    The plan would cut taxes and lead to higher after-tax incomes for taxpayers at all levels of income.

im happy with that......

Wow, you're happy you found something on the internet that confirms your previously formed belief.
    he asked me from the links above to support what those who voted for Trump liked?

who pisses in your cheerios on a daily basis? you can't seriously be this angry all the time :lol:
    I'm actually angry very little of the time. It's debating. What's funny is that people interpret my comments as angry.
    That's probably because you seem to handle disagreement pretty well and can discuss things back and forth with others. Some people see disagreement as being angry. I sometimes wonder if this discomfort with disagreement is cultural. Some Europeans I talked with have said they notice North Americans as being uncomfortable with it, too.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

Taxes:

im happy with that......

That's probably because you seem to handle disagreement pretty well and can discuss things back and forth with others. Some people see disagreement as being angry. I sometimes wonder if this discomfort with disagreement is cultural. Some Europeans I talked with have said they notice North Americans as being uncomfortable with it, too.
    it's a weak debating tactic. no substance? get your back up to the wall and start yelling at people to stop being so agressive!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539

PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

Taxes:

im happy with that......

it's a weak debating tactic. no substance? get your back up to the wall and start yelling at people to stop being so agressive!
    True, I agree that is a debating tactic (a cheap one). I also think that the majority of people are simply incapable of handling conflict. Most people run screaming from conflict like their hair is on fire, but when they choose to stick around where conflict exists anyway, they fumble it horribly and end up throwing around hollow accusations (that isn't to say that sometimes people really ARE too aggressive... but Go Beavers ain't one of those people).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata