Fear & Loathing in Trump's AmeriKKKa

Comments

• pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818

unsung said:

lolobugg said:

Dems denounced the KKK a long time ago. I never heard Trump directly denounce them. maybe his henchmen, but not him.

Why should he? He's never been a member or supported them.
    When your positions strongly align with a particular group, you are essentially supporting that group.
    He doesn't want to eliminate the black race and now im sure you are referring to Latinos? what are you talking about? what about the word illegals don't you understand?

This is what we have come to?? help us all
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    I thought Trump made a genuine appeal to AfAm communities.
    What has voting democrat got you? Good question.

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

damn right my vote was against someone that should be in prison for having a private email server and compromising national security, amongst the other things wikileaks showed us about her, her campaign, and her foundation

i could have not voted, or went 3rd party and it would have been one step closer to her being in office...no thank you...ill own my vote while you wipe your tears away

i didn't want Obama in office the past 8 years, but i accepted it, i didnt burn down my city or disrespect the flag

alot of these people doing this know the gravy train is OVER!

So, no shame aligning with the KKK on this one?
    that is the worst logic i have ever read from you...a vote for Trump was not a vote for the KKK

I didn't say it was a vote for the KKK, I said your vote was aligned with the KKK.

I have shame that I voted for such a corrupt candidate in Clinton.

Trump was not even in my top 3 to vote for...his message was received by the blue collar working class, look no further than PA and OH as a case study on this...i voted for him because i didn't want HRC in office..I just hope that he is surrounded by enough people for the next 4 years to get it right
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    pjalive21 said:

unsung said:

lolobugg said:

Dems denounced the KKK a long time ago. I never heard Trump directly denounce them. maybe his henchmen, but not him.

When your positions strongly align with a particular group, you are essentially supporting that group.
    He doesn't want to eliminate the black race and now im sure you are referring to Latinos? what are you talking about? what about the word illegals don't you understand?

You don't know much about how modern white supremacists have adjusted their message to make it appear less offensive. Just google "trumps racist statements" if you need examples.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

damn right my vote was against someone that should be in prison for having a private email server and compromising national security, amongst the other things wikileaks showed us about her, her campaign, and her foundation

i could have not voted, or went 3rd party and it would have been one step closer to her being in office...no thank you...ill own my vote while you wipe your tears away

i didn't want Obama in office the past 8 years, but i accepted it, i didnt burn down my city or disrespect the flag

that is the worst logic i have ever read from you...a vote for Trump was not a vote for the KKK

I didn't say it was a vote for the KKK, I said your vote was aligned with the KKK.

Trump was not even in my top 3 to vote for...his message was received by the blue collar working class, look no further than PA and OH as a case study on this...i voted for him because i didn't want HRC in office..I just hope that he is surrounded by enough people for the next 4 years to get it right
    he won't be. he will appoint all the bozos that kissed his ass.......Guiliani, Christie, Sessions, Gingrich, etc.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    lolobugg said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

he won't be. he will appoint all the bozos that kissed his ass.......Guiliani, Christie, Sessions, Gingrich, etc.
    That's where I get worried. Trump alone is a buffoon, but when the slimy stooges he has surrounded himself with gain power beyond their wildest dreams, shit's going down hill real fast. Get ready for a second 9/11 and war. All the pieces are back in place from that fateful time.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    lolobugg said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

If he was sincere, he will let Paul Ryan handpick people that are going to save his ass.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

pjalive21 said:

You must not have seen the news. The FBI reviewed the server and emails and determined that "no reasonable prosecutor" would move forward with a case.

It's hard to go to prison without being prosecuted. Like, really hard.
    stop with facts... they don't matter anymore... The Apprentice just got elected president
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    the fucking clown couldn't even denounce David Duke for fucks sake... give me a break...
    One other saving grace is that cabinet members need 50 votes from the senate for approval, so Newt and the boys are not getting appointed.
    edited November 2016
    my2hands said:

the fucking clown couldn't even denounce David Duke for fucks sake... give me a break...

speaking of facts

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-disavows-david-duke-kkk/

ill save you having to read:

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
    "I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    pjalive21 said:

stay classy with the KKK comment too...a group that was well tied to the Democrats at the beginning of their existence

Yeah, back when Democrats were like today's Republicans and Republicans were like today's Democrats. Both parties basically did a full 180 many decades ago.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited November 2016
    pjalive21 said:

unsung said:

lolobugg said:

He's threatened to put American Muslims on a registry like they with the Jews in Germany in the 1930s. Even if he can't pull that off, don't you think the chances are pretty damn good that he will thoroughly abuse powers and laws to violate the rights of Muslim Americans? He was not talking get about illegals.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

speaking of facts

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
    "I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."
    pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

speaking of facts

Do you have a link to where Clinton had to disavow the white supremacist group that supported her?
    PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

unsung said:

lolobugg said:

He's threatened to put American Muslims on a registry like they with the Jews in Germany in the 1930s. Even if he can't pull that off, don't you think the chances are pretty damn good that he will thoroughly abuse powers and laws to violate the rights of Muslim Americans? He was not talking get about illegals.
    Wrong....

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/nov/24/donald-trumps-comments-database-american-muslims/

The question was asked of him about the wall and ILLEGAL immigration, its just in Trump fashion he was so bland in his answer the media ran with their own narrative

you spreading this stuff just like my2hands and his nonsense adds fuel to the fire of a narrative that doesnt exist and one of the reasons why we have idiots rioting in the streets
    pjalive21 said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

unsung said:

lolobugg said:

Wrong....

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/nov/24/donald-trumps-comments-database-american-muslims/

The question was asked of him about the wall and ILLEGAL immigration, its just in Trump fashion he was so bland in his answer the media ran with their own narrative

you spreading this stuff just like my2hands and his nonsense adds fuel to the fire of a narrative that doesnt exist and one of the reasons why we have idiots rioting in the streets
    Oh really?
    http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/?_r=0
    pjalive21 said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

unsung said:

lolobugg said:

Wrong....

You're trying to sugar coat trump's bullshit. He put it in an official release that he wanted to ban Muslim immigrants until we can figure it out. Do you not understand the implications of a leader making prejudicial remarks about a large group of people, essentially saying they are all a threat? Violent, bigoted people only need a nudge, and now they have one, from the president. Why don't you let that soak in a bit before going through the usual flawed logic to tell yourself it was okay to vote for the guy.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

edited November 2016
    lolobugg said:
    Unacceptable... just like the four blacks jumping the one white guy and pulling them out of his car and beating him and stealing his car for having a Trump sticker

Shit needs to stop
    pjalive21 said:

lolobugg said:
    Unacceptable... just like the four blacks jumping the one white guy and pulling them out of his car and beating him and stealing his car for having a Trump sticker

Shit needs to stop
    I agree. I don't condone violence of any type. unlike say a certain candidate.........whoops president-elect.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-staff-transition-231161

look at this motley crew of gluttons, near-do-wells and klansmen that are stepping up to the trough

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

pjalive21 said:

lolobugg said:

Shit needs to stop
    It's actually not just like it. But here's the flawed logic I mentioned earlier. Can you keep that up for four years?

pjalive21 said:

lolobugg said:

Shit needs to stop
    It's actually not just like it. But here's the flawed logic I mentioned earlier. Can you keep that up for four years?
    They don't get it, never will. That's why he won.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

unsung said:

lolobugg said:

he's not even President yet and you've found all this out ?

Godfather.

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    Why is anyone surprised or shocked how one side of this election is reacting? Does anyone think if Hillary had won the other side would've reacted differently? I'm sure many reacted this way in 2008 but the country survived those reactions and actions and the country will do the same here today.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    pjalive21 said:

but would you have denounced trump supporters who said they were going to start a violent revolution if HRC won?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Gotta be mixed emotions for the weirdo militia folk and preppers who thought the shit was finally going down.

Probably the same goes for the gun manufactures. Look for discounts this holiday season as they were probably stockpiling production in anticipation of Hillary winning.
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    Jason P said:

Gotta be mixed emotions for the weirdo militia folk and preppers who thought the shit was finally going down.

Probably the same goes for the gun manufactures. Look for discounts this holiday season as they were probably stockpiling production in anticipation of Hillary winning.

Stocks of some firearm manufactures (S&W) did take a hit the past two days. Not major losses, but losses none the less.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

No but you can bet that the KKK all voted for trump , so yeah you voted along with the KKK
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

No but you can bet that the KKK all voted for trump , so yeah you voted along with the KKK
    We all voted along with some despicable people on either side. It's just that there isn't a national pedophiles society so everybody knew about it with a public endorsement. Let's move on from that point.