Options

America is fucked

brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
This country is in for so much shit we won't know our ass from up. Trump with a Republican Senate and House? We'll see what happens in four years. What a shit-strom ride this will be. Trump supporters can all go fuck yourselves. I don't care if I get banned for saying it. Fuck you for fucking our country. You stupid shits will have to live with the fallout. Those of us with some common sense and concern for the well being of our world are stuck in this shit hole country with a majority who have proven themselves to be complete idiots fucking their country and fucking their planet. I fucking hate this place.
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Comments

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    I feel you, Brian. I think we all need to keep our expectations low, our hopes high, and need to work quickly to find effective ways to mobilize and empower the populace.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    brianlux said:

This country is in for so much shit we won't know our ass from up. Trump with a Republican Senate and House? We'll see what happens in four years. What a shit-strom ride this will be. Trump supporters can all go fuck yourselves. I don't care if I get banned for saying it. Fuck you for fucking our country. You stupid shits will have to live with the fallout. Those of us with some common sense and concern for the well being of our world are stuck in this shit hole country with a majority who have proven themselves to be complete idiots fucking their country and fucking their planet. I fucking hate this place.

Amen. Couldn't have said it better.
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    brianlux said:

Direct your anger where it belongs DNC
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited November 2016
    JC29856 said:

brianlux said:

As opposed to the people that actually voted for this clown? There's plenty of blame for everybody. Let's not let the losers who voted for Trump off the hook.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    holy smokes! this thread needs this ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhsCIzGX1Pw

and this!

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Two awful candidates. Someone had to win. Half of America wouldve complained like this either way.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,878
    Trump
    Trump voters
    Trump enablers
    Hillary Clinton
    The DNC
    The Democratic Party
    The media

Just a partial list of those who are deserving of our scorn and contempt this morning.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

JC29856 said:

brianlux said:

As opposed to the people that actually voted for this clown? There's plenty of blame for everybody. Let's not let the losers who voted for Trump off the hook.
    How many people that voted for that clown would have voted Bernie? You think Trump carries Michigan Ohio and PA vs Bernie?
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    okie-dokie

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,949
    brianlux said:

Am I wrong or weren't you one of the anti Hillary people on here?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Friday13Friday13 Posts: 120
    You should be banned
    Woot
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Friday13 said:

You should be banned
    Woot

And you should be banned, again.
  • Options

brianlux said:

I think this statement is more focused on the people who casted a vote for a guy that had zero policy and just convinced half the country to hate someone.
  • Options

brianlux said:

I think this statement is more focused on the people who casted a vote for a guy that had zero policy and just convinced half the country to hate someone.
    Yes, also convinced people he's anti establishment and tells it like it is.
  • Options
    He has no clue how to run this country. His fucknut sons went around to pick a VP telling the contenders that they would be in charge of foreign and domestic policy.
  • Options

brianlux said:

I was pro Bernie and pro Stein. I stated a number of times that I voted for Stein because I knew in California I could do that with a clear conscience. There was never any doubt HRC would take California. I said that and I also said that if I lived in a different state I would have to vote for Hillary and then puck.

Don't try to turn this on me Gern. Trump with a Republican Senate and House is the biggest fucking disaster this country has seen. I would never want that in a million fucking years.

9/11 and 11/9. Fucking bad numbers.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    Walk with me

Woot
  • Options
    Friday13 said:

Walk with me

Woot

To hell? No thanks.

• Options

brianlux said:

Yes, also convinced people he's anti establishment and tells it like it is.
    That's a reason to vote for someone? Sounds like a bunch of dummies were taken for a ride.
  • Options
    Maybe you can move to Canada?
    Lol
    Woot
  • Options
    Friday13 said:

Lol
    Woot

The joke is on you when you realize soon that this guy doesn't have a fucking clue. Ignorance won the night.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Friday13 said:

Lol
    Woot

The joke is on you when you realize soon that this guy doesn't have a fucking clue. Ignorance won the night.
    You're talking with an alternate account for someone who was already banned for trolling.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598

Friday13 said:

Lol
    Woot

You're talking with an alternate account for someone who was already banned for trolling.
    Just once?
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    Amazing someone would pay $20 to troll.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Amazing someone would pay $20 to troll.

My guess is they just started using their second ticket account to post.

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/3557170/#Comment_3557170
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216

Friday13 said:

Lol
    Woot

Are you twelve? This is why all Trump supporters are considered morons in the public eye. If I could at least hear from some decent supporters who will be given power I wouldn't think this would be the disaster were expecting.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    So the list of those to blame grew to Trump, his supporters, HRC and her supporters, and the DNC.
    Who's left not to blame?
    I voted Trump. I am not a big fan of him, and it didn't take Trump pointing out Hilary's flaws to convince me not to vote for her. Her corruption runs so deep, her stances are fake and she only has them to get votes. Trump was a safer bet, albeit a dangerous one, it was still safer.
  • Options
    OP chill.
    Let Trump guide you.
    America wants this.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

So the list of those to blame grew to Trump, his supporters, HRC and her supporters, and the DNC.
    Who's left not to blame?
    I voted Trump. I am not a big fan of him, and it didn't take Trump pointing out Hilary's flaws to convince me not to vote for her. Her corruption runs so deep, her stances are fake and she only has them to get votes. Trump was a safer bet, albeit a dangerous one, it was still safer.

Safer? How? This logic is not based in fact.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    tbergs said:

Friday13 said:

Lol
    Woot

Are you twelve? This is why all Trump supporters are considered morons in the public eye. If I could at least hear from some decent supporters who will be given power I wouldn't think this would be the disaster were expecting.
    It's a hopeless situation...
This discussion has been closed.