Election night 2016

Comments

• pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

I want to hear I was right!!!

Silent majority doesnt exist??? @Hugh Freaking Dillon @Gern Blansten Haha... Where all the HRC apologist now...she is done in politics now focus on locking her up

Told you polls were obsolete...media like CNN, NBC,ABC are dead...nate silver, see ya!

I was one of 3 people on this forum @jfc @tonifig8 that was right...Democratic policies brought us Trump now live with it

Thank you Assange, Wikileaks, and the American people big middle finger to the system

See ya in 4 years....hopefully

Wow, congrats. Long live misogyny, racism and white supremacy! I'd be proud to predict that too...
    Keep living with your racist labels typical liberals the majority of Americans spoke and we're done with your type of talk

Trump wasn't my choice but you all left him with me to make that between that and a criminal
    So, obvious immorality traits aside, you're saying Trump isn't a criminal?
    He was the lesser of 2 evils...if anyone had half a brain Bernie Sanders or Rand Paul would have been options
    Not in my mind. They are not even close.

(Both brutal for sure though)
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Silent majority doesnt exist??? @Hugh Freaking Dillon @Gern Blansten Haha... Where all the HRC apologist now...she is done in politics now focus on locking her up

Told you polls were obsolete...media like CNN, NBC,ABC are dead...nate silver, see ya!

I was one of 3 people on this forum @jfc @tonifig8 that was right...Democratic policies brought us Trump now live with it

Thank you Assange, Wikileaks, and the American people big middle finger to the system

Wow, congrats. Long live misogyny, racism and white supremacy! I'd be proud to predict that too...
    Keep living with your racist labels typical liberals the majority of Americans spoke and we're done with your type of talk

Trump wasn't my choice but you all left him with me to make that between that and a criminal
    Trump got the nomination because of bigots and racists.
    Says liberals who thought Hillary was going to run away with it. Wrong on both accounts. Suppporting legal immigration and opposing illegal immigration does not make someone racist.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Nope.
  • BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Nope.
    Not entirely... but partially for sure.
  • seanwonseanwon Posts: 264
    BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Nope.
    yup.
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
  • BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Nope.
    If Trump wins great.(no sour grapes allowed by dems)
    If not well so be it.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Nevada legalized marijuana ... that'll be quite the place now, hookers, booze, pot and gambling...hahahahahaha
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Says liberals who thought Hillary was going to run away with it. Wrong on both accounts. Suppporting legal immigration and opposing illegal immigration does not make someone racist.
    Then why weren't they equally drawn to Hillary's policy of supporting legal immigration and opposing illegal immigration?
  • BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Nope.
    If Trump wins great.(no sour grapes allowed by dems)
    If not well so be it.
    I'm not a dem... but in fairness to them... this isn't exactly a slow pitch game on a Sunday evening.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited November 2016

This will be a breath of fresh air from the constant shit slinging the media and the left has been throwing for the last year. People were sick of being called filthy names and degraded for not agreeing with Obama/clintons and came roaring back with middle finger votes. Red house, red senate, red pres, probably 2 scotus picks coming up soon. They should have just stopped with the shit slinging, it came back and hurt the left in a big way. I gambled on this because how could you not with a line like it was and looks like I won some cash too

Because republicans and Trump aren't nasty name callers at all and are so moral. Jesus Christ you're stupid. You idiot hypocrites complain about PC ness while complaining about politically correct name calling by libs. YOU CANT HAVE THINGS BOTH WAYS.

Media and reality has an anti Trump bias. Deal with it, deplorable pendejo. The warning from mods is worth it. I don't care.

And I voted for Stein so don't give me that Killary lover crap.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    lukin2006 said:

Nevada legalized marijuana ... that'll be quite the place now, hookers, booze, pot and gambling...hahahahahaha

kinda like montreal.

This will be a breath of fresh air from the constant shit slinging the media and the left has been throwing for the last year. People were sick of being called filthy names and degraded for not agreeing with Obama/clintons and came roaring back with middle finger votes. Red house, red senate, red pres, probably 2 scotus picks coming up soon. They should have just stopped with the shit slinging, it came back and hurt the left in a big way. I gambled on this because how could you not with a line like it was and looks like I won some cash too

Because republicans and Trump aren't nasty name callers at all and are so moral. Jesus Christ you're stupid. You idiot hypocrites complain about PC ness while complaining about politically correct name calling by libs.

Media and reality has an anti Trump bias. Deal with it, deplorable pendejo.
    And the name calling continues, you could take the high road...

I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Then why weren't they equally drawn to Hillary's policy of supporting legal immigration and opposing illegal immigration?
    They don't believe her.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Nope.
    At some point you all have to wake the fuck up. Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan etc... didn't vote for Obama twice and then all of the sudden become racist. It's just a complete load of crap. Keep saying it if it makes you feel better but this was a neglected population that went for Hope and Change but instead got more of the same. Hillary was a terrible candidate with no platform and was pro-trade. She had nothing to offer these people. Race had nothing to do with it. Fools.
    Pennslyvania should be called soon almost 99% reported, Trump leads....

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136

Because republicans and Trump aren't nasty name callers at all and are so moral. Jesus Christ you're stupid. You idiot hypocrites complain about PC ness while complaining about politically correct name calling by libs. YOU CANT HAVE THINGS BOTH WAYS.

Media and reality has an anti Trump bias. Deal with it, deplorable pendejo. The warning from mods is worth it. I don't care.

And I voted for Stein so don't give me that Killary lover crap.
    Lol. Sombuddy has an angry. Way to show your true colors.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    HOPE and CHANGE, HOPE and CHANGE!!!!

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Wow, talk about sour grapes…... HOPE AND CHANGE, HOPE AND CHANGE What a fabulous night, Been Playing Hard to Imagine the past hour.
    BS44325 said:

At some point you all have to wake the fuck up. Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan etc... didn't vote for Obama twice and then all of the sudden become racist. It's just a complete load of crap. Keep saying it if it makes you feel better but this was a neglected population that went for Hope and Change but instead got more of the same. Hillary was a terrible candidate with no platform and was pro-trade. She had nothing to offer these people. Race had nothing to do with it. Fools.

you are so much smarter than all of us...congrats, it must feel great!

1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    edited November 2016
    seanwon said:

BS44325 said:

Nice reply. You couldn't argue against it so you go with sarcasm.

We constantly heard that Republicans didn't like Obama because he was black, and didn'5 like Hillary because she was a woman, when all the while ignored that they impeached a white male in Bill Clinton. You cry racism and sexism but they used the most extreme measures against a white male. Wrong. They don't like liberal policies and like power too unfortunately like all politicians.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Hmm, the argument always baffles me when criminal and money hungry come up. I'd say they're almost equal with Trump getting the edge as worse.

Do you have children? I'm interested how people with children support someone who I'm hoping they wouldn't want their own child to grow up and be like.

Oh, I forgot. Long live ignorance too.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    please don't fight
    whatever will be will be
    but the future is ours to see
    read revelations its grand climax at hand...
    mary my friend can tell you it's all true...
  • BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Nope.
    All of the sudden became racist?

You might want to think about that statement- in particular within the context for which you offered it.

And if you don't think race played a part in this result... you're an idiot (seeing as we can freely call people as we see fit these moments).

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Nope.

You might want to think about that statement- in particular within the context for which you offered it.

And if you don't think race played a part in this result... you're an idiot (seeing as we can freely call people as we see fit these moments).
    What percent of Trump voters would you call racist?
    i blame Canada.
  • BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Nope.

What percent of Trump voters would you call racist?
    I'm not totally sure. The question I would be more prepared to answer is what percent of Trump voters could be called morons.

i blame Canada.

Thats right ... we want a NORTHERN WALL, of course paid for by the US....

lukin2006 said:

i blame Canada.

you'll stay on the hind tit and like it....
  • lukin2006 said:

i blame Canada.

you'll stay on the hind tit and like it....
    And you will pay duty on that wall you American you.

seanwon said:

BS44325 said:

You cry racism and sexism
    I did?
  • pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Hmm, the argument always baffles me when criminal and money hungry come up. I'd say they're almost equal with Trump getting the edge as worse.

Do you have children? I'm interested how people with children support someone who I'm hoping they wouldn't want their own child to grow up and be like.

Oh, I forgot. Long live ignorance too.

I have a 3 year old daughter...i can live with my Trump vote...I love my daughter and love her mother whom I'm no longer with

Post edited by pjalive21 on