Options

Election night 2016

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736

So frustrating. Can't believe this guy is going to be the leader of this country

It's an embarrassing day to be an American. I'm not pro-Hilary, but this fucking guy???
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

So frustrating. Can't believe this guy is going to be the leader of this country

It's an embarrassing day to be an American. I'm not pro-Hilary, but this fucking guy???
    Exactly.

This election was a referendum on class.
    America has none.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    Nobody to blame but the DNC.

Without crowbarring the Clinton machine to the front of the line, where nobody wanted her... We could be enthusiastically celebrating Bernie Sanders, as well as Congress going Blue.

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,844
    Seems like Hillary is leading in the popular vote...interesting.
    I've said for years that I absolutely hate the electoral college.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    mcgruff10 said:

I used to be that way, but the country is supposed to be a republic, not a democracy. Democracy is mob rule.

I still believe in States Rights. What is good for one, may not fit for another.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Yes...more so than Clinton who would lie to them and sell them for a vote

wow so you'd rather have them sexually assaulted than lied to? just wow....
    You're an idiot....you ever say some shit like that again I'll make sure @Kat shuts you down

Seriously...you crossed a line
    Well what were you saying? @Thirty Bills Unpaid where is your proof

You ultimately said your preferred a guy that has made a life of molesting women and young girls to a liar.
    You're gonna back that shit?

Ok let's talk about how your kids could have been aborted at late term stages by Clinton or executed if they ever spoke against her

Cool..let's bring personal shit about our kids in it im glad this shit is allowed in the AMT

I'm out
    Clinton performs abortions and executions? At least she has something to fall back on I guess....

:dizzy:
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598

Yep...this fucking guy...
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    unsung said:

mcgruff10 said:

I used to be that way, but the country is supposed to be a republic, not a democracy. Democracy is mob rule.

I still believe in States Rights. What is good for one, may not fit for another.

Im kind of numb and in disbelief. But this is what the American election process came up with. Who am I to say we got it 'wrong'.

I would like to see some changes to our election system/customs though. No reason this process needed to take nearly 2 years.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539

Yep...this fucking guy...
    https://youtu.be/jQY1gCSeQs0
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    What a shit show. Both options were gonna be the worst president we've ever seen. Can't believe that Trump won, but what makes Hillary a better option?
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Markets are looking ok this morning.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    DewieCox said:

What a shit show. Both options were gonna be the worst president we've ever seen. Can't believe that Trump won, but what makes Hillary a better option?

nothing. the typical liberal drama around here is too much sometimes.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    pjalive21 said:

I want to hear I was right!!!

Silent majority doesnt exist??? @Hugh Freaking Dillon @Gern Blansten Haha... Where all the HRC apologist now...she is done in politics now focus on locking her up

Told you polls were obsolete...media like CNN, NBC,ABC are dead...nate silver, see ya!

I was one of 3 people on this forum @jfc @tonifig8 that was right...Democratic policies brought us Trump now live with it

Thank you Assange, Wikileaks, and the American people big middle finger to the system

See ya in 4 years....hopefully

You were right. Classy like trump. Enjoy your next 4 years.

"I want to hear i was right". Are you 8 years old?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,231
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Silent

pjalive21 said:

Silent majority doesnt exist??? @Hugh Freaking Dillon @Gern Blansten Haha... Where all the HRC apologist now...she is done in politics now focus on locking her up

Told you polls were obsolete...media like CNN, NBC,ABC are dead...nate silver, see ya!

I was one of 3 people on this forum @jfc @tonifig8 that was right...Democratic policies brought us Trump now live with it

Thank you Assange, Wikileaks, and the American people big middle finger to the system

See ya in 4 years....hopefully

You were right. Classy like trump. Enjoy your next 4 years.

"I want to hear i was right". Are you 8 years old?
    Enough said.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
  • Options
    The comedy in this is rich.

Everywhere I look, people who voted for Trump are not celebrating as much as they are experiencing voter's remorse.

These Trump voters are the ones that know how to use the internet. I meant 'look' figuratively... if I actually looked... I'd see large gatherings of people all drinking moonshine and shooting their pistols in the air- nary a tooth among them.

Classic. The orange turnip narcissistic white collar criminal who sidelines as a sexual predator just got to be president of the United States by promising morons he'd make their wildest dreams come true.

Laughing my ass off.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

Everywhere I look, people who voted for Trump are not celebrating as much as they are experiencing voter's remorse.

These Trump voters are the ones that know how to use the internet. I meant 'look' figuratively... if I actually looked... I'd see large gatherings of people all drinking moonshine and shooting their pistols in the air- nary a tooth among them.

Classic. The orange turnip narcissistic white collar criminal who sidelines as a sexual predator just got to be president of the United States by promising morons he'd make their wildest dreams come true.

Laughing my ass off.

I hate Trump, but that's just BS. A lot of educated women voted for him. God only knows why. Maybe they think they have a chance to be first lady when he gets divorced in a few years.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Jason P said:

Free said:

I still don't think he wants the job. We will see what happens. Don't hold your breath don't be fearful, and keep love in your heart.

I think Trump might be in shock more then anyone else.
    May be! :lol:
  • Options
    As a country we get what we deserve. Brianlux said this a while back, after the DNC conveniently put Hill on top and squashing Bernie.

We're all losers.
  • Options
    tbergs said:

Laughing my ass off.

I hate Trump, but that's just BS. A lot of educated women voted for him. God only knows why. Maybe they think they have a chance to be first lady when he gets divorced in a few years.
    Oh. I just thought this was for sure.

Still laughing my ass off. I mean... I thought it was funny when Toronto had Rob Ford... this is unbelievable.
  • Options

Classic.
    The orange turnip narcissistic white collar criminal who sidelines as a sexual predator just got to be president of the United States by promising morons he'd make their wildest dreams come true.
    Laughing my ass off.

Really?
    I don't see that at all anywhere except for here.
    In fact it is just another day in the world.
    Has Trump nuked someone yet?
    Didn't think so.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    Free said:

Jason P said:

Free said:

I still don't think he wants the job. We will see what happens. Don't hold your breath don't be fearful, and keep love in your heart.

No kidding. "wait, now I have to do this president thing?". It'll be interesting when he realizes he's out of his league. I suppose he'll delegate most to his right wing cabinet. Oh boy, Newt and Guliani!!
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

Nobody to blame but the DNC.

Without crowbarring the Clinton machine to the front of the line, where nobody wanted her... We could be enthusiastically celebrating Bernie Sanders, as well as Congress going Blue.

I just woke up thinking that. Sanders would have crushed Trump, now we get to hear all this BS about how there's some new wave of whatever the hell garbage.
  • Options

Classic.
    The orange turnip narcissistic white collar criminal who sidelines as a sexual predator just got to be president of the United States by promising morons he'd make their wildest dreams come true.
    Laughing my ass off.

Really?
    Didn't think so.
    I see you qualified that with "yet". Says a lot.
  • Options

Free said:

Jason P said:

Free said:

No kidding. "wait, now I have to do this president thing?". It'll be interesting when he realizes he's out of his league. I suppose he'll delegate most to his right wing cabinet. Oh boy, Newt and Guliani!!
    I'm glad a few of us can see the humor, I find it absolutely necessary, especially when my birthday just happens to be today. Woot! Time to start partying.
  • Options

Classic.
    Laughing my ass off.

Really?
    Didn't think so.
    Yup. Really.

And hats off to you. It seems you knew a little more about the American public than most others. I'm pessimistic at the best of times, but even I couldn't imagine something as stupid as this.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    another day in Paradise here in America. you canadians have to stop living in fear. The Don will probably let you keep your country.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Let's be alittle compassionate, it's okay to let m people vent and work thru their feelings. There will be plenty of time for chest pounding, insults and I told you so. Not now thou.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817

another day in Paradise here in America. you canadians have to stop living in fear. The Don will probably let you keep your country.

Its not fear. Its embarrassment fr you. And pride in ourselves knowing this woukd never happen in our country.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com