Options

Election night 2016

Comments

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016
    What I like is that the american news and people of power suggest you go to bed and let whatever happens happen.
    Shame.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    pjalive21 said:

I got banned...see ya!

For real?

• Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

What I like is that the american news and people of power suggest you go to bed and let whatever happens happen.
    Shame.

The news doesn't want us in bed, especially network news ... thats why they haven't called the election, keep us watching in whats usually a low ratings time, but ir appears Trump will be speaking to accept the presidency...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Hillary just conceded. It's done.
  • Options
    Fox also just called the election ... President Trump it is.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    It looks like it may be done now.
    Finally.
  • Options
    Whoever would have thought.

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    The "Hair" is President of the United States. Jesus
    Yuge upset.
    Ivanka Trump....still smokin'.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

I got banned...see ya!

For real?

Well, no. For one thing, he's posting. Just a little premature expostulation.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

I want to hear I was right!!!

Silent majority doesnt exist??? @Hugh Freaking Dillon @Gern Blansten Haha... Where all the HRC apologist now...she is done in politics now focus on locking her up

Told you polls were obsolete...media like CNN, NBC,ABC are dead...nate silver, see ya!

I was one of 3 people on this forum @jfc @tonifig8 that was right...Democratic policies brought us Trump now live with it

Thank you Assange, Wikileaks, and the American people big middle finger to the system

See ya in 4 years....hopefully

Wow, congrats. Long live misogyny, racism and white supremacy! I'd be proud to predict that too...
    Keep living with your racist labels typical liberals the majority of Americans spoke and we're done with your type of talk

Trump wasn't my choice but you all left him with me to make that between that and a criminal
    Trump got the nomination because of bigots and racists.
    Nope.
    Not entirely... but partially for sure.
    At some point you all have to wake the fuck up. Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan etc... didn't vote for Obama twice and then all of the sudden become racist. It's just a complete load of crap. Keep saying it if it makes you feel better but this was a neglected population that went for Hope and Change but instead got more of the same. Hillary was a terrible candidate with no platform and was pro-trade. She had nothing to offer these people. Race had nothing to do with it. Fools.
    You don't look closely enough at our elections. Obama won because he got urban minorities out in great enough numbers to beat the rural racists. Trump won because he got rural racists out in great enough numbers to beat ths unenthused urban minorities.

You clearly don't know what living on the ground in one of those states you listed is like, you call us fools but we live with racist family members, bosses, coworkers, and neighbors. You are ignorant of the reality.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

I want to hear I was right!!!

Silent majority doesnt exist??? @Hugh Freaking Dillon @Gern Blansten Haha... Where all the HRC apologist now...she is done in politics now focus on locking her up

Told you polls were obsolete...media like CNN, NBC,ABC are dead...nate silver, see ya!

I was one of 3 people on this forum @jfc @tonifig8 that was right...Democratic policies brought us Trump now live with it

Thank you Assange, Wikileaks, and the American people big middle finger to the system

See ya in 4 years....hopefully

Wow, congrats. Long live misogyny, racism and white supremacy! I'd be proud to predict that too...
    Keep living with your racist labels typical liberals the majority of Americans spoke and we're done with your type of talk

Trump wasn't my choice but you all left him with me to make that between that and a criminal
    Trump got the nomination because of bigots and racists.
    Nope.
    Not entirely... but partially for sure.
    At some point you all have to wake the fuck up. Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan etc... didn't vote for Obama twice and then all of the sudden become racist. It's just a complete load of crap. Keep saying it if it makes you feel better but this was a neglected population that went for Hope and Change but instead got more of the same. Hillary was a terrible candidate with no platform and was pro-trade. She had nothing to offer these people. Race had nothing to do with it. Fools.
    You don't understand. Not everyone who voted for Trump is a racist, his core group of voters in the primary are. In the general election, Trump picked up the blindly vote R people and the anti-hillary people. Now combine that with Comey's timed release and now we have President Trump. Get ready for the FBI to excitedly do the bidding of our new self proclaimed law and order president as Americans hand over more rights and freedoms.
    No. His core group is not racist. I say again...at some point you will have to wake up. Everytime someone in the Hillary campaign or the media yelled "racist" they sent two more people to the polls to vote for Trump. People are sick and tired of that shit. They don't even like Trump but they sure as hell wanted to raise a big middle finger to this politically correct nonsense that is repeatedly vomited out ad nauseaum. That's all it is...thoughtless vomit from the mouths of elitists.
    True, 2 more racist people who think they are realists.
  • Options
    Where are Free, JC, and tonifig8?

I thought this was a predestined coronation???
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,519
    Congrats America, you're fat AND stupid.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    rgambs said:

I'm waiting for Hilliary concession speech, I won't believe it until I see her face.
    That's all you got this morning?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

I'm waiting for Hilliary concession speech, I won't believe it until I see her face.
    Care to address your claims of rigged election and other nonsense?
    Didn't think so. It's a bummer when your whole worldview is shown to be foolish and wrong.
  • Options
    At this point, I actually think America would be better off had Romney been elected.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

Didn't think so. It's a bummer when your whole worldview is shown to be foolish and wrong.
    Where's my claims of a rigged election?
  • Options
    MF658872MF658872 Posts: 247
    It's hard to imagine
    Philly 1 2016                     
    EV New York 2016            
    TOTD Philly 2 2016 
    Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction 2017 
    Boston 1 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    EV New York 1 & 2 2022
    Berlin 2022
    Frankfurt 2022
    New York 2022
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

I am not playing this revisionist game with you, if you don't want to own it, that's fine. I just needed to point it out.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

I am not playing this revisionist game with you, if you don't want to own it, that's fine. I just needed to point it out.
    You can be angry "it's okay", you can call me names etc but don't say things that aren't true.
  • Options
    Mick Jagger Verified account
    @MickJagger
    Just was watching the news... maybe they'll ask me to sing 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' at the inauguration, ha!

• Options
    JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

You can be angry "it's okay", you can call me names etc but don't say things that aren't true.
    Ditto. I guess I must have halucinated all the business about DWS fixing the vote in Broward county last night.

Regardless...
    You got the POTUS that you worked so hard to get elected, go party!
  • Options
    rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

Ditto. I guess I must have halucinated all the business about DWS fixing the vote in Broward county last night.

Regardless...
    You didn't like my Bernie-math jokes?

I didn't elect him, the Russians did. I'm sure the vodka is flowing in Moscow.

I give you tons of credit for posting thou, I'm certain some will be suspiciously quiet today tomorrow.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    BS44325 said:

Hillary just conceded. It's done.

I haven't seen this. Being in New York yesterday, there were several cameras ready and security everywhere at a certain spot near the west side. They were waiting for Hillary, they all said. It's seemed very rigged. So yes I eat my words, I guess Trump did win. I still don't think he wants this job and I don't think this is all over yet.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Send in the clowns!

All the indicators have been there for the last year and we all laughed ....
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

Regardless...
    You didn't like my Bernie-math jokes?

I didn't elect him, the Russians did. I'm sure the vodka is flowing in Moscow.

I give you tons of credit for posting thou, I'm certain some will be suspiciously quiet today tomorrow.
    I can't tell if you are serious or sarcastic.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    So frustrating. Can't believe this guy is going to be the leader of this country

So she likely wins the popular vote and trump got less votes than Romney. Good job dems

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    I still don't think he wants the job. We will see what happens. Don't hold your breath don't be fearful, and keep love in your heart.
  • Options
    Free said:

I still don't think he wants the job. We will see what happens. Don't hold your breath don't be fearful, and keep love in your heart.

So what, we are left with extremist Mike Pence?

At least he speaks above a 3rd grade level I guess.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Free said:

I think Trump might be in shock more then anyone else.