Options

Serious: If you were an FBI Agent working on the Clinton File(s) -

12346»

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Free said:

They're both nasty, unfit to be leaders of this country. Neither one is better than the other, no matter how bad Trump makes himself look (and boy is it bad). The thing is Hillary doesn't try to look bad she just does, with her history, emails, flip-flopping and shadiness.

Makes you wonder if they're in on some ploy together to get Hillary elected... they're pulling off quite the circus in conjunction with the media.

at least hillary (like most successful politicians) is smart enough not to act like a tool in PUBLIC.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Edward Snowden the info and Release it to the American People

I can't stand this queen talk. you've never heard anyone say "king" when talking about a male presidential candidate.

Well I was referencing a dictator, many are male that give themselves the title of King. Don't get triggered so quickly.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited November 2016
    Free said:

They're both nasty, unfit to be leaders of this country. Neither one is better than the other, no matter how bad Trump makes himself look (and boy is it bad). The thing is Hillary doesn't try to look bad she just does, with her history, emails, flip-flopping and shadiness.

Makes you wonder if they're in on some ploy together to get Hillary elected... they're pulling off quite the circus in conjunction with the media.

It is basically a logical impossibility for one to not be better than the other.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    unsung said:

I can't stand this queen talk. you've never heard anyone say "king" when talking about a male presidential candidate.

Well I was referencing a dictator, many are male that give themselves the title of King. Don't get triggered so quickly.
    oh, fuck. all I said was I don't like it. mainly because it seems baseless. what can possibly give you the impression BEFORE she's even elected that she tends to rule like a dictator?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    edited November 2016

unsung said:

oh, fuck. all I said was I don't like it. mainly because it seems baseless. what can possibly give you the impression BEFORE she's even elected that she tends to rule like a dictator?
    Well the Queen of English isn't a dictator, right? Neither are most other royal heads of state this day and age. It's a stupid metaphor.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    all politicians "do as the romans do". why all of a sudden is this a new thing because it's her?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

It is simply my perception of her as an individual.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283

unsung said:

unsung said:

They believe that we will be in a major war by feb and she will declare Marshal law at the same time !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

Yes, imaginations are wonderful things, aren't they?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I am not the voting voting for Clinton, couldn't tell ya.
  • Options
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I have no idea what that means.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I have no idea what that means.
    Me either. Dang autocorrect.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    FBI fairly certainly (99%) that "foreign agencies" had access to hilliary clintons emails.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    JC, your new profile pic is hilarious!
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,949
    JC29856 said:

FBI fairly certainly (99%) that "foreign agencies" had access to hilliary clintons emails.

Source?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

JC29856 said:

Source?
    http://www.infowars.com/fbi-investigators-99-sure-foreign-entities-hacked-clintons-server/

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/03/fbi-likely-hillary-clinton-server-hacked-multiple-agencies/

OP has absolutely zero credibility.
  • Options
    Agreed....ridiculous bullshit

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
  • Options
    Harry Reid “I mean, if Comey kept his mouth shut, we would have picked up a couple more Senate seats and we probably would have elected Hillary.”
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,690
    fuck these polls.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    Uncle Lou...King of Fake News

• Options

JC29856 said:
    Uncle Lou...King of Fake News
    Gern-Bern? Nah
  • Options
    Free said:

Just saw this.
    Agreed.
    :lol
  • Options

Free said:

Just saw this.
    Agreed.
    :lol
    Hilliarys creative rubber ducky got stale.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    The CIA now can just concentrate on how they let Russia hack the election to favor Bafoon .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....