Serious: If you were an FBI Agent working on the Clinton File(s) -

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    jeffbr said:
    I don't get it. I understand the ones locked because of name calling and other inappropriate actions that violate board rules. Beyond that, I don't get it. I accept that some here don't care one way or another about the emails but obviously they are an important issue otherwise they would not be all over the news. I think something that widespread deserves discussion. What am I missing?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    brianlux said:

jeffbr said:
    I don't get it. I understand the ones locked because of name calling and other inappropriate actions that violate board rules. Beyond that, I don't get it. I accept that some here don't care one way or another about the emails but obviously they are an important issue otherwise they would not be all over the news. I think something that widespread deserves discussion. What am I missing?
    I think it's just because there is no need to have so many threads about it. It can all be posted in the ones that already existed.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587

tonifig8 said:

What if you were a poster on a message board with bogus right wing information? Would you post threads about it?

Funny... how I haven't posted any right wing information. Apparently you think anything that's anti Hillary is right wing. Are you delusional my fellow former bernieBro?

take a stab at the poll.
    You need a "C": Do their job and provide the information to their supervisor
    This, Option C
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769

How about option I don't give a rats ass what they have on her ...

How about I don't believe any of it anymore since it's been going on for D-E-C-A-D-E-S and it's just more crying wolf and smear to me.
    Can't wait for Tuesday.
    Falling down,...not staying down
    Kat said:

How about I don't believe any of it anymore since it's been going on for D-E-C-A-D-E-S and it's just more crying wolf and smear to me.
    Can't wait for Tuesday.
    Kat, did we lock the thread that talked about the awful (they were awful!) things Trump said about women decades ago? I'm respectfully suggesting here that we should be allowed to talk in a civil matter about all things related to this election.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    PJ_Soul said:

brianlux said:

jeffbr said:
    I think it's just because there is no need to have so many threads about it. It can all be posted in the ones that already existed.
    Yeah, how many Clinton threads do we need? Seriously, it's been out of hand.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    they ought to call this whole email thing, "snore-fest"
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    Edward Snowden the info and Release it to the American People
    rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

brianlux said:

jeffbr said:
    They help us get through the mess and focus on specifics. Such as the leaks. If you step away for 5mins you'll have to catch up on 100 post related to back and forth mud slinging.

It's so disappointing that it has come to this.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Kat said:

Can't wait for Tuesday.
    Yeah and the Fox News bullshit (BREAKING NEWS on Bair) last night was the icing on the cake. I haven't seen that breaking news reported ANYWHERE else.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    chadwick said:

they ought to call this whole email thing, "snore-fest"

I understand why you might find this so, Chadwick.

But here's the thing, I know a woman who worked for the government for almost all here professional life (now retired) who was very concerned about the emails and how important those actions were related to someone actually becoming president (and I fully believe HRC will). It was her comments to me that originally convinced me that this is a serious issue. But even if some personally do not care, surely we all recognize that, do we not?

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    edited November 2016
    Kat said:

Can't wait for Tuesday.
    I kind of agree but it's not about believing it, with me it's about hearing it, I'm tired of hearing about it! I know she's guilty, as do most people who know anything about her or her family I don't need to hear about it anymore, just lock her ass up. I know trump is a dirtbag and says terrible things about people, just start his court case and be done with it. I don't need to hear about either anymore!
    Post edited by RoleModelsinBlood31 on
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    edited November 2016
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

brianlux said:

jeffbr said:
    They help us get through the mess and focus on specifics. Such as the leaks. If you step away for 5mins you'll have to catch up on 100 post related to back and forth mud slinging.

It's so disappointing that it has come to this.
    Well I think it was actually bad behaviour that shut down the Podesta emails thread. Until that, there was a place for you to post that stuff, but people couldn't handle it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    thank you rolemodelsinblood31, it's old damn news that's been repeated & crammed down our necks for a long ass time. it's fucking stupid shit at this point

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick said:

thank you rolemodelsinblood31, it's old damn news that's been repeated & crammed down our necks for a long ass time. it's fucking stupid shit at this point

Agreed.
    edited November 2016
    tonifig, sorry I have not selected a choice on your poll. That takes a lot of considering. If I were an employee in that agency, I would do what I felt was morally correct in a very subtle manner.

brianlux said:

tonifig, sorry I have not selected a choice on your poll. That takes a lot of considering. If I were an employee in that agency, I would do what I felt was morally correct in a very subtle manner.

elect choice g. or t.
    i myself chose q.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    whenever the authorities tapped the phone of whoever it was (some older mob boss) 90some% of the conversations were about food & recipes for said food. that's pretty funny to me

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

What if you were a poster on a message board with bogus right wing information? Would you post threads about it?

hahahahahahahhah ! I think it's time to throw in the towel man and back one of those green guy's.

Authorities now believe there is about a 99 percent chance that up to five foreign intelligence agencies may have accessed and taken emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server, two separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations told Fox News.

Godfather.

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Seriously, this is serious.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    chadwick said:

q. i couldn't give two shits about hillary's emails

the informed voter speaks!

nothing in those emails means a damn thing! Hillary for the first woman president!
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936

hahahahahahahhah ! I think it's time to throw in the towel man and back one of those green guy's.

Authorities now believe there is about a 99 percent chance that up to five foreign intelligence agencies may have accessed and taken emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server, two separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations told Fox News.

Godfather.

Fox News....yep
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    I find it scary, but makes complete sense with many of the comments I've read on here, that several have said they don't give a crap what they find and they'd vote for her no matter what.
    Really? You realize there are claims she put her office up for sale and took bribes from foreign enemies and that wouldn't bother you?
    I did not say those are true, those are just some claims and if any emails proves those to be true you wouldn't give a crap about that?
    Explains why so many don't care that she was allowed to destroy her own evidence.
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

nothing in those emails means a damn thing! Hillary for the first woman president!
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    edited November 2016
    mace1229 said:

I find it scary, but makes complete sense with many of the comments I've read on here, that several have said they don't give a crap what they find and they'd vote for her no matter what.
    Really? You realize there are claims she put her office up for sale and took bribes from foreign enemies and that wouldn't bother you?
    I did not say those are true, those are just some claims and if any emails proves those to be true you wouldn't give a crap about that?
    Explains why so many don't care that she was allowed to destroy her own evidence.

Crazy, right!?!
    Joseevolution left a dictatorship only to give up his freedoms for another idol.
    Collusion between the media and govt is complete insanity- not we're completely there, but you can see the attempt by the Clinton camp and her circle of power
    mace1229 said:

Excellent point, mace. I can't help but believe this is classic cognitive dissonance at work.

edited November 2016
    unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

This is disgusting. The meme I mean.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    what do you expect.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited November 2016
    mace1229 said:

People are just saying that because they know she hasn't done anything horrific. Obviously if Clinton were charged with murder or something most people saying nothing is going to change their mind wouldn't still vote for her. I think what they're really saying is just that this email "scandal" isn't going to change their minds, because they are comfortable assuming that some actual massive bombshell isn't going to come along in the next 6 days. And they are probably right.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

Crazy, right!?!
    Joseevolution left a dictatorship only to give up his freedoms for another idol.
    Collusion between the media and govt is complete insanity- not we're completely there, but you can see the attempt by the Clinton camp and her circle of power
    Dude what's your problem you don't know why I left Chile I was all of 10 I didn't have a choice but I do have a choice now and I choose Clinton , what's wrong with you you really believe that everybody should see things the way you do ? No wonder your backing Trump and its josevolution you Trumpeter !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

This is disgusting. The meme I mean.
    It's funny too though. A very transparent guilt trip directed at women...who are intelligent enough to see through it. Just like the comment that IF any of the emails proves something to be true is more smear and speculation. It'll all be over soon. I just keep hanging on to that. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down