FS POSTERS + CLOTHING PJ & FF! Need Quick Cash!

TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va)Posts: 613
edited November 2016 in Lost Dogs
Buckethead Enter The Chicken maryland event specific Concert Poster 11x17 - $15
Spinnerette (Brody Dalle) Silver Lake, CA 08 Signed/Numbered Band & Artist - $40
PJ Ottowa Ames 9/14/11 - $30
PJ Leeds 14 - $30
PJ Gdynia 14 - $30
PJ Milton Keynes - $60 SOLD

Buy any one print and get PJ Vancouver 11 Pacific Coliseum + mystery sticker for free!

Lightning Bolt Red & Black tour scarf (never worn) - $30 SOLD

Fenway 2016 hat (worn twice at most) - $45

2016 tour shirt XL (worn once) - $30

2011 Foo Fighters Home Town Show XL Shirt - $30

Lightning Bolt Hoodie 2XL Unisex Slim Fit (never worn) - $30 SOLD

"I hear my song begin to say kiss me where the sun don't shine the past was yours but the future's mine you're all out of time"

discogs
Post edited by TFlyer on

Comments

• Hello:) This is my first time on Lost Dogs..... I'm interested in some of your posters. When you get s chance....my email: adamjkuklok@gmail.com Thank you, Adam
  • TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va)Posts: 613
    I emailed you @ak248280
    "I hear my song begin to say kiss me where the sun don't shine the past was yours but the future's mine you're all out of time"

discogs
    Bump :transformer:

discogs
    Price adjustment bump :i_dunno:

discogs
    Further price reductions bump! :whistle:

discogs
    Updated...first person to buy any of the listed prints will get the PJ Vancouver 11 Pacific Coliseum included free + a mystery sticker!

:skull:

discogs
  • sak300zxsak300zx Posts: 631
    If I buy something, can I opt out of the free Vancouver poster?
    Glorified version of a pelican.
    @sak300zx if you are being serious yes. I'll sub it for extra stickers

discogs
  • sak300zxsak300zx Posts: 631
    Good luck @TFlyer I was just having a little fun!!
    Glorified version of a pelican.
    edited October 2016
    This weekend only buy any two posters get one free bump? :i_dunno:

discogs
    bump added clothing. :whistle:

discogs
    Bump. Added items

discogs
    Hoodie sold

discogs
    Bump :coffee:

discogs
    Pending sale on scarf

discogs
  • Which Milton Keynes poster do you have?
    Randy420 said:

Which Milton Keynes poster do you have?

July 11 Mother Love Bone/Andy Wood theme one

discogs
    Sale pending on Milton Keynes bump

discogs
    Milton Keynes poster and Lightning Bolt Scarf sold!

Bump :hang_loose:

discogs
    Final bump :transformer:

discogs