Options

Looking for a pair of TOTD tix for PHILLY either night or both...

Hello fellow Jammers. Sorry to be the 1000th post on looking for tickets. As with most of you, I lost the lottery for tickets. That said, I had given up on the opportunity to see these legendary shows. Now that my wife has finally come around and is now into PJ and the era of fantastic music, not to mention, my stepson who is in college, I'm looking to take the opportunity for them or one of them to solidify their love for the band and take them to the shows. Prefer GA to give them the ultimate experience but if not, anything will do. Please keep me in mind if you have extras. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    If you want GA, you'll have to book a trip to SF. The rest of the tour is all assigned seating.
  • Options
    Ok, Thanks for the clarification. I guess to clarify ten club seats. Thanks for keeping me straight on the seating. :)
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,102
    Given that it's a theatre show you might want lower your bar and just try to get tickets regardless of where they are. I think the theatre shows are insanely hard to come by tickets at all, let alone fan club tickets :(