I need an open Benny!

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,431
    Annnnnnndddddd.....?????
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,070
    Thanks for the positivity guys by the seller said the spine is a bit beat and the records have a slight warp to them
  • Options
    Thanks for the positivity guys by the seller said the spine is a bit beat and the records have a slight warp to them
    I'd do $400 on that set.
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    That is unfortunate and borderline criminal.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    edited October 2018
    Damn. I imagine it’s sealed .. so no way to know if the warp makes the record unplayable 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,141
    mfc2006 said:
    Damn. I imagine it’s sealed .. so no way to know if the warp makes the record unplayable 
    How would you lnowntjat the records were warped if it’s still sealed?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    He wanted $800 and it's open
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    If the set was bent, it would be safe to assume that the records were warped.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Right on, that makes sense.  I’ve never had a box sent sealed and bent so I didn’t think it could happen I guess!?
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Right on, that makes sense.  I’ve never had a box sent sealed and bent so I didn’t think it could happen I guess!?
    I don't own a copy of Benny, but some friends of mine have it. The set is pretty thin, so I think you'd be able to tell. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    He wanted $800 and it's open
    That's delusional...
  • Options
    PM sent.
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • Options
    Oh boy
  • Options
    :worried:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I have real hope for this last lead and pictures will be coming to me soon. Fingers crossed!!!
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    I don't own a copy of Benny, but some friends of mine have it. The set is pretty thin, so I think you'd be able to tell. 
    Box is actually very sturdy, the records are 180s, you would have to really work at it to warp the records and damage the box.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    PB11041 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Box is actually very sturdy, the records are 180s, you would have to really work at it to warp the records and damage the box.
    Fair enough. I haven’t spent a lot of time holding the boxset. Was simply saying that it was thinner than most boxsets.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Travels WithTravels With Posts: 545
    edited November 2018
    Sent you another PM.
    Post edited by Travels With on
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • Options
    I paid for it and just have to wait for delivery now.
    SO EXCITED!!!!
  • Options
    BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    SO EXCITED!!!!
    Congrats on landing this beauty!  I am going to now launch my campaign! 
  • Options
    Good luck in your search!
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Im not sure what Lost Dogs will be like without this thread

congrats!
  • Options
    SO EXCITED!!!!
    Hell yes!!! Congrats, man! Someday I hope to land this without selling a vital organ.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    SO EXCITED!!!!
    Years of board watching in the making!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,431
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! 

Enjoy it man - I'm still eternally grateful to @2-feign-reluctance for this. Now if anyone can find a #1 Newsletter for @VedHead

• Options
    VedHeadVedHead Rockford,IL,USA Posts: 407
    nuzzer1 said:
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! 

Enjoy it man - I'm still eternally grateful to @2-feign-reluctance for this. Now if anyone can find a #1 Newsletter for @VedHead

Amen @nuzzer1
    I'm trying to think of a really good signature.