Options

The Podesta Emails

Comments

• Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5205

Nope nothing hear. Exactly 1 day before the debate.

Re: From time to time I get the questions in advance

From:jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com To: donna@brazileassociates.com, balcantara@hillaryclinton.com Date: 2016-03-12 19:41 Subject: Re: From time to time I get the questions in advance

Hi. Yes, it is one she gets asked about. Not everyone likes her answer but can share it. Betsaida - can you send her answer on death penalty? Sent from my iPhone

Earth Shattering!!
    Brazile however is denying that she the CNN question. “As a longtime political activist with deep ties to our party, I supported all of our candidates for president. I often shared my thoughts with each and every campaign, and any suggestions that indicate otherwise are simply untrue. As it pertains to the CNN Debates, I never had access to questions and would never have shared them with the candidates if I did," Brazile said in a statement.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/wikileaks-email-hack-clinton-donna-brazile-229609
    Widespread corruption involving the media now.

So much for the Separation of powers
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Funny but I didn't see where podesta said, "stay off the GMOs."

You didn't look...don't be lazy. It contributes nothing to public awareness so I didn't post. You pick the pj charity and I'll do your work for it. How much you contributing and to which charity?
    You're the one quoting podesta. Or claiming to. Who's lazy again?
    You didn't look...don't be lazy. It contributes nothing to public awareness so I didn't post. You pick the pj charity and I'll do your work for it. How much you contributing and to which charity?

Goes to a good cause...I'll go 10 to 1 with 100 minimum from you?
    You plegde 100 I'll plegde 1000 if there no such email.
    Okay, I'll give you a penny for your thoughts but even that's too much.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    JC29856 said:

RE: Sister Souljah moment

From:jsullivan@hillaryclinton.com To: rrusso@hillaryclinton.com Date: 2015-10-15 16:58 Subject: RE: Sister Souljah moment

John, feel free to share this. *From:* Robert Russo [mailto:rrusso@hillaryclinton.com] *Sent:* Thursday, October 15, 2015 2:58 PM *To:* Jake Sullivan *Cc:* John Podesta ; Laura Rosenberger < lrosenberger@hillaryclinton.com> *Subject:* Re: Sister Souljah moment Attached is the letter we sent. -Rob On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Jake Sullivan wrote: Yes. Adding Rob to send you a letter to Malcolm Hoenlein on this. Adding Laura to figure out how to release it more broadly. *From:* John Podesta [mailto:john.podesta@gmail.com] *Sent:* Thursday, October 15, 2015 2:31 PM *To:* Jake Sullivan *Subject:* Fwd: Sister Souljah moment Didn't we do something on this? ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: *Charles Bane Jr* Date: Thursday, October 15, 2015 Subject: Sister Souljah moment To: podesta@law.georgetown.edu Dear Mr. Podesta, I believe there is a Sister Souljah moment awaiting Sec. Clinton that will advance both the health of the Democratic party, and the aims of the Clinton campaign. I'm a lifelong Democrat, but I'm repulsed by the BDS movement that has become, in too many minds, a tenet of progressive orthodoxy. As extreme as the most conservative may be, the right wing is unswerving in its support of Israel, and shows no tolerance for anti- Semitism. I understand fully that the PM of Israel is an opportunist, and unsavory. But the larger reality is that the BDS movement, popular among academics, would be gaining adherents no matter who was PM. This is fundamentally wrong. It needs to be addressed as a moral issue and the Secretary, would, in my opinion, reap the benefits of being ( as we both know her to be ) unequivocally pro- Israel in voters' minds. Cordially, Charles Bane, Jr. Palm Beach, Fl.

This isn't newsworthy. At all.
    It's just mundane strategy details.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

Trump is a horrible choice, can't deny that. I can understand weighing what little good you can find from the candidates and think Hilary is the lesser evil, I get that. I weigh everything and think Trump, as horrible as he is, is the better choice, but still admit he is a horrible choice and still can't fathom how in the world he was chosen over the 16 other much more qualified candidates.
    This is directed to those who no matter what seem to stand by Hilary's side and make excuses for her or blame the repubs for making mountains out of molehills.
    I don't get how anyone can ignore all of the scandals or give the impression they are fabricated.
    I'm not as concerned that she used a private server as I am she destroyed evidence AFTER a subpoena was issued to hand it over, and everyone, including the FBI seems okay with that. That's just one example among the dozens listed here and elsewhere. If you're going to vote for her, can you at least admit she is also a terrible candidate, just the lesser of the two evils in your mind?

30 years of mudslinging political theater and nothing has stuck. I'll repeat that: not. one. thing. She has been smeared so repeatedly that there is the appearance of scandal where there is none. The people see through it and are tired of it. Is she Obama perfect? No. But she certainly is more qualified by any and every measure. To consider her the lesser of two evils is insulting. I saw a sandwich analogy somewhere that goes like this:

Voters: Hello Subway sandwich artist, can I have a ham sandwich.
    Artist: I'm sorry. We ran out of ham yesterday, how about a delicious turkey sandwich instead?
    Voters: I'm so angry you don't have ham, I'm just going to eat this sh*t sandwich for 4 years instead.
    (Trump is the sh*t sandwich)
    You really think this is just mudslinging, made up accusations?
    No one made up the fact she was served a subpoena, that's fact. She deleted tens of thousands of emails after the subpoena, that's fact. She lied to the FBI during the investigation, that's fact. What part of that falls under mudslinging?
    People are in jail for far less that what she's done, that's also fact. Any one of those can lead to jail time, and would have if her name wasn't Clinton.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

Trump is a horrible choice, can't deny that. I can understand weighing what little good you can find from the candidates and think Hilary is the lesser evil, I get that. I weigh everything and think Trump, as horrible as he is, is the better choice, but still admit he is a horrible choice and still can't fathom how in the world he was chosen over the 16 other much more qualified candidates.
    This is directed to those who no matter what seem to stand by Hilary's side and make excuses for her or blame the repubs for making mountains out of molehills.
    I don't get how anyone can ignore all of the scandals or give the impression they are fabricated.
    I'm not as concerned that she used a private server as I am she destroyed evidence AFTER a subpoena was issued to hand it over, and everyone, including the FBI seems okay with that. That's just one example among the dozens listed here and elsewhere. If you're going to vote for her, can you at least admit she is also a terrible candidate, just the lesser of the two evils in your mind?

30 years of mudslinging political theater and nothing has stuck. I'll repeat that: not. one. thing. She has been smeared so repeatedly that there is the appearance of scandal where there is none. The people see through it and are tired of it. Is she Obama perfect? No. But she certainly is more qualified by any and every measure. To consider her the lesser of two evils is insulting. I saw a sandwich analogy somewhere that goes like this:

Artist: I'm sorry. We ran out of ham yesterday, how about a delicious turkey sandwich instead?
    Voters: I'm so angry you don't have ham, I'm just going to eat this sh*t sandwich for 4 years instead.
    No one made up the fact she was served a subpoena, that's fact. She deleted tens of thousands of emails after the subpoena, that's fact. She lied to the FBI during the investigation, that's fact. What part of that falls under mudslinging?
    People are in jail for far less that what she's done, that's also fact. Any one of those can lead to jail time, and would have if her name wasn't Clinton.
    The mother of a hacker physically move a laptop from a bedroom to the kitchen cabinet as instructed by her son.
    Obstruction of justice 90 days jail.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

The mother of a hacker physically move a laptop from a bedroom to the kitchen cabinet as instructed by her son.
    People who have done nothing more than lie to the FBI during an investigation have served jail time for impeding an investigation. Now I don't want to see Hilary in jail, but why does she get a free pass and how can this count for "mudslinging"?
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    edited October 2016
    tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

From:jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com To: donna@brazileassociates.com, balcantara@hillaryclinton.com Date: 2016-03-12 19:41 Subject: Re: From time to time I get the questions in advance

Hi. Yes, it is one she gets asked about. Not everyone likes her answer but can share it. Betsaida - can you send her answer on death penalty? Sent from my iPhone

Earth Shattering!!
    How about her public policy and private policy? Was that earth shattering?!?!?! Ah, of course not, we all new she was a two face lying politician.
    That's not public interest thou, no biggie, Hilliary closest sadviser saying she hates everyday Americans. Then connect that to Hillary saying she has no idea what its like to not be super rich.
    "And now, obviously, I'm kind of far removed because of the life I've lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven't forgotten it."
    Your interpretation of this quote is totally off base. She is saying she no longer lives the life she lived growing up as a regular middle class person but SHE REMEMBERS IT. For goodness sakes, copy the whole email instead of clipping only the part that serves your purpose. I've read this particular leaked email in its entirety, and you left out the very crucial part where she describes what it was like growing up middle class and SHE REMEMBERS IT even though she no longer lives it.

In another email she talks about a bias voters have against successful people, that they get criticized for improving their lot in life. Seems to me that's what we have here in your post. God forbid, the Clintons pulled themselves up by the bootstraps and became wealthy. Isn't that everyone's dream? If I ever growing rich, I'll be sure not to share my good fortune on this page.
    The victim card.
    But wait, How dare you get information from a source outside of C-Span.
    Oh my god, please, how old are you? Do you realize how embarrassed you should be by the way you respond to people? Stop doing it to yourself. Have some self respect.
    Post edited by what dreams on
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

JC29856 said:

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

People who have done nothing more than lie to the FBI during an investigation have served jail time for impeding an investigation. Now I don't want to see Hilary in jail, but why does she get a free pass and how can this count for "mudslinging"?
    If you are to believe that Hillary is as crooked as she is alleged to be, and you see that she has escaped prosecution over 30 years for murder, bribery, perjury, treason, and everything else she is accused of, then you also have to believe this: The FBI Director has failed. The Attorney General has failed. Federal judges have failed. Several Congressional committees have failed. Special prosecutors have failed. Grand juries have failed. The IRS has failed. Everyone but Clinton has failed, if what you want to believe of her is true.

Can you really look at an entire system of government who have investigated her over a 30 year span, and say that Hillary Clinton is so clever, so cunning, so powerful that she's been able to control our ENTIRE democracy at every level of investigation? It seems to me that if you believe that, then Clinton is not the problem. I would be questioning the competency of every single government employee who has tried and failed to get her. Because, damn, if she's really that good at deception, more power to her.
  • Options

mace1229 said:

JC29856 said:

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

If you are to believe that Hillary is as crooked as she is alleged to be, and you see that she has escaped prosecution over 30 years for murder, bribery, perjury, treason, and everything else she is accused of, then you also have to believe this: The FBI Director has failed. The Attorney General has failed. Federal judges have failed. Several Congressional committees have failed. Special prosecutors have failed. Grand juries have failed. The IRS has failed. Everyone but Clinton has failed, if what you want to believe of her is true.

Can you really look at an entire system of government who have investigated her over a 30 year span, and say that Hillary Clinton is so clever, so cunning, so powerful that she's been able to control our ENTIRE democracy at every level of investigation? It seems to me that if you believe that, then Clinton is not the problem. I would be questioning the competency of every single government employee who has tried and failed to get her. Because, damn, if she's really that good at deception, more power to her.
    I didn't accuse her of murder, treason or most of what was on your list. But with the undisputed fact of the email scandal, yes I would say the FBI and attorney general had failed, allowing politics to guide their practice and decision.
    It is undisputed she lied to FBI and destroyed evidence after a subpeona. It's not even up for debate that these things happened. It's not mudslinging, or made up accusations from the opposing party, they happened and no one denies they happened. How would you argue that the right decision was made? If it was how to you defend the inprisonment of thousands of people who did what she did, or have they been wrongfully prosecuted? I have yet to see a single defense to these actions other than "it's politics, move on" attitude.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

Earth Shattering!!
    How about her public policy and private policy? Was that earth shattering?!?!?! Ah, of course not, we all new she was a two face lying politician.
    That's not public interest thou, no biggie, Hilliary closest sadviser saying she hates everyday Americans. Then connect that to Hillary saying she has no idea what its like to not be super rich.
    "And now, obviously, I'm kind of far removed because of the life I've lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven't forgotten it."
    Your interpretation of this quote is totally off base. She is saying she no longer lives the life she lived growing up as a regular middle class person but SHE REMEMBERS IT. For goodness sakes, copy the whole email instead of clipping only the part that serves your purpose. I've read this particular leaked email in its entirety, and you left out the very crucial part where she describes what it was like growing up middle class and SHE REMEMBERS IT even though she no longer lives it.

In another email she talks about a bias voters have against successful people, that they get criticized for improving their lot in life. Seems to me that's what we have here in your post. God forbid, the Clintons pulled themselves up by the bootstraps and became wealthy. Isn't that everyone's dream? If I ever growing rich, I'll be sure not to share my good fortune on this page.
    The victim card.
    Oh my god, please, how old are you? Do you realize how embarrassed you should be by the way you respond to people? Stop doing it to yourself. Have some self respect.
    Aren't you the one who stated that you only watch C-Span and that all these links/articles people post around here aren't credible sources? Didn't you call them facebook links or something to that degree? Didn't you also call me stupid?
    Talking down to someone and calling them stupid aren't childish remarks? Cut the drama, especially coming from an educator like yourself.

Let me know if you need a link to review the shit you've said.
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

Earth Shattering!!

The victim card.
    Aren't you the one who stated that you only watch C-Span and that all these links/articles people post around here aren't credible sources? Didn't you call them facebook links or something to that degree? Didn't you also call me stupid?
    Talking down to someone and calling them stupid aren't childish remarks? Cut the drama, especially coming from an educator like yourself.

I know exactly what I have said, at all times, about all sources of information I consult. I have said from the beginning of this stupid email scandal, when I read the entire Inspector General's report, that my number one preference is to read primary sources. Wikileaks posts primary sources. C-Span posts primary sourace video. Of course, you have never watched C-Span, of your own admission, so I can see why you would have no idea. Too bad. Today they've featured two interviews with your third party heroes, Stein and Johnson, but you're too busy reading your junk news sources to have known.
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

Earth Shattering!!

The victim card.

I know exactly what I have said, at all times, about all sources of information I consult. I have said from the beginning of this stupid email scandal, when I read the entire Inspector General's report, that my number one preference is to read primary sources. Wikileaks posts primary sources. C-Span posts primary sourace video. Of course, you have never watched C-Span, of your own admission, so I can see why you would have no idea. Too bad. Today they've featured two interviews with your third party heroes, Stein and Johnson, but you're too busy reading your junk news sources to have known.
    Actually I'm on Jill Stein's distribution list and I've watched enough c-span to know what channel it's on.
    Now when you're describing my news sources you must have me confused with someone else. Feel free to go through my post history if need be. A little later today I'll link up your comments, just so we can get some clarity here.
    You sound like a condescending elitist prick. Oh and why are they my third party heroes? I'm voting for Trump. Get your shit straight.

• Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

Earth Shattering!!

The victim card.

Actually I'm on Jill Stein's distribution list and I've watched enough c-span to know what channel it's on.
    Now when you're describing my news sources you must have me confused with someone else. Feel free to go through my post history if need be. A little later today I'll link up your comments, just so we can get some clarity here.
    You sound like a condescending elitist prick. Oh and why are they my third party heroes? I'm voting for Trump. Get your shit straight.

For fuck's sake, another pissing contest. Surprise!! It's pretty evident that the common denominator for the drama around here is you.

Please do zap up all your energy quoting me. That will be a great use of your time. People really care. You would be doing the Lord's work. Hahaha
  • Options

mace1229 said:

JC29856 said:

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

Extreme Exaggerate much?
  • Options
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/300543-catholic-group-demands-top-clinton-aide-resign-over

Wonder what would happen if you substituted Judaism with Catholicism?

“Friggin' Murdoch baptized his kids in Jordan where John the Baptist baptized Jesus,” Halpin wrote. “Many of the most powerful elements of the conservative movement are all Catholic (many converts) from the SC and think tanks to the media and social groups. It's an amazing bastardization of the faith. They must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations and must be totally unaware of Christian democracy.”

Podesta did not respond to the email chain, but Palmieri weighed did:

“I imagine they think it is the most socially acceptable politically conservative religion,” she wrote. “Their rich friends wouldn't understand if they became evangelicals.”
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

JC29856 said:

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

I didn't accuse her of murder, treason or most of what was on your list. But with the undisputed fact of the email scandal, yes I would say the FBI and attorney general had failed, allowing politics to guide their practice and decision.
    It is undisputed she lied to FBI and destroyed evidence after a subpeona. It's not even up for debate that these things happened. It's not mudslinging, or made up accusations from the opposing party, they happened and no one denies they happened. How would you argue that the right decision was made? If it was how to you defend the inprisonment of thousands of people who did what she did, or have they been wrongfully prosecuted? I have yet to see a single defense to these actions other than "it's politics, move on" attitude.
    Because I don't believe a known Republican FBI director with an impeccable reputation failed. He had a difficult job. He came to a difficult judgment. I listened to the entire hearing after his report, and I believe him when he said there was no evidence to prosecute. I encourage you to go to the C-Span archive and listen to his testimony.

I do get it, though. It all sucks. I was so pissed off about it I voted for Bernie Sanders, so trust me when I say I get that people are angry. Almost every friend I know has a security clearance, or their family members have security clearances. They pass out security clearances like Halloween candy around here. Maybe because I know some pretty shady characters who've got them that I wonder what the hell it's even worth. One of my former roommates is a State Dept. employee, and she logged in from home all the time on her personal computer. And she's a freaking sociopath if there ever was one. I don't know how she passed the evaluation to get a clearance. The problem at the State Dept with the technology is way bigger than Clinton and at least from this mess, we know they're going to work on that.

So I do understand your frustration and disappointment. I take it seriously. But when it comes to voting, I mostly decide on issues, not really personal character. I just don't typically care all that much about the cult of personality, and the future is more important to me than the past. Even as repulsed as I've been this week by a candidate who I suspect molests his daughter, my main argument against Trump is that he will have way too much power. People are trying to minimize the impact he will have, but he will achieve his entire agenda with a Republican Congress. His presidency would be severely consequential. And there is absolutely no way that I can legitimize the white nationalist agenda that makes up the base of his support. We cannot go there as a country with those people claiming victory over the rest of us. While I can understand people's disposition on the emails, I simply cannot understand how anyone can, through a vote for Trump, basically empower the fascist rhetoric coming out of his base. So I'll just have to respectfully disagree with you on what's more important for our country right now.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

mace1229 said:

JC29856 said:

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

Extreme Exaggerate much?
    I'm pretty sure the Legend of Hillary Clinton is grossly exaggerated. So, yes, in repeating the legend, it comes off as an exaggeration.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I think they are doing a wonderful job!

And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    There's much in here...teneo and the Clinton foundation, 1.2billion missing, employees fearful of retribution and some threatening suicide! Without a background and perspective it's difficult to understand. Google some of the companies and people mentioned!

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2346
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    https://youtu.be/Izl0e4xvgGA

Worth the 11 minutes! Also addresses and puts to rest the distractions and distortions.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    EMAILID 4178 "DOJ folks inform me..." Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon keeping in touch directly with the DOJ folks regarding the email case. https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4178

EMAILID 4433 John Podesta about Crooked Hillary: " I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion." https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4433

EMAILID 4836 Katie Couric sucking up to the Hillary campaign, offering her services: "I'd also like to do a separate piece of business through social media along the lines of "10 things you don't know about Hillary Clinton" that would showcase her personality and has a lot of viral potential." https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4836

EMAILID 5213 Clinton Foundation problems ( WJC=Bill Clinton CVC = Chelsea Clinton in previous emails: ) "I just received a call from a close friend of wjcs who said that cvc told one of the bush 43 kids that she is conducting an internal investigation of money within the foundation from cgi to the foundation The bush kid then told someone else who then told an operative within the republican party I have heard more and more chatter of cvc and bari talking about lots of what is going on internally to people Not smart" https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5213

EMAILID 4818 Philippe Reines thinks there are massive leaks in the Hillary operation in 2015. Someone is talking to the press gives them all types of info that is only known to about 10 people. John Podesta dismisses saying the media just invented stuff and guessed right... https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4818

EMAILID 4313 Philippe Reines is very annoyed that Moveon.org is planning to spend 1 million to draw Pocahontas (Elizabeth Warren) into the race to run in 2016. Wants to use Hollywood connections to destroy support for Warren so she is not a threat. "I don't know who funds them, but don't we have Hollywood friends with ties to MoveOn who can tell them to cool it?" https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4313

EMAILID 4335 Huma and the gang are preparing for a meeting with The Indian (Elizabeth Warren). During the discussion it turns out they have someone called "Mindy" on Elizabeth Warren's staff, who "could provide some intel". So they have a staffer who leaks out information ("intel") to them so the meeting can go well for them. Later Huma reveals they had two moles working for them within Warren's camp: "Mandy has been helpful and will provide good intel. As for Mindy, we have frustrated her but yes she will also be very helpful." https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4335

EMAILID 4637 Lifelong Democrat voter sends a complaint to John Podesta about the massive lack of respect shown to people like him. "I'm a dinosaur to the Democratic Party..white, southern, vereran, male senior. Party leaders like Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, Karen Finney, etal make that blatantly apparent. I would like to have my ilk shown a tiny bit of respect by the leaders of the Hillary campaign. " He also warns them he may vote Trump. - 2016 January (This was before a single vote was cast in the primary, with a ton of people running against Trump, so this patriot already guessed in January that Trump would become the nominee) https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4637

EMAILID 4383 Bill Clinton (WJC) was doing a paid speech for 255K for CISCO. Two months after Bill was offered this opportunity, the Department of State gave CISCO an for Corporate Excellence. They clearly excelled at paying the Clintons. Email also shows they were very afraid of FOIA requests and things like this becoming public without proper damage control. https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4383

EMAILID 4303 Crooked journalist of the rigged MSM media reports straight to John Podesta about how he attacked Donald Trump in one of the GOP debates as moderator. - 2015 before they even knew Trump was the nominee... https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4303

EMAILID 4513 Now this is interesting. John Podesta is being told that he will be in good hands because the FBI/DOJ team assigned to his case will keep things confidential What was the case, the public is not allowed to know about?: "To: John Podesta From: Blake Gottesman September 2008 "John / Chris: Thanks for your time on the call. As discussed, the White House will now excuse itself from the process unless/until you ask us to re-engage for any reason. You're in good hands. Brian Benczkowski (cc'd) and the DOJ/FBI team are committed to making sure the process is efficient and confidential." https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4513

EMAILID 5267 Plans for a Thursday meeting about how to best attack Bernie Sanders. "Sanders Agenda: · Review of top hits · Discussion of how we'd like to frame Bernie · Top stories we need to land · Campaign stance on hitting Bernie/tone" Discussion during this meeting also included : "· Tactics on attacks: what should go through HRC, surrogates, DNC, CTR" Which attacks should go through Crooked Hillary personally (HRC) and what should go CTR (Correct The Record, a PAC). This email is further proof of coordination between CTR and the Hillary campaign since they discuss which attacks to distribute where. https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5267

EMAILID 5270 Even Hillary's tweets are not her own creations, much like her public positions or prepared remarks. The staff is planning them out days in advance complete with (75) type bracketed numbers showing their unimpressive length. https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5270

EMAILID 4364 Top Clinton aides, John Halpin and Jennifer Palmieri mock Catholics for their faith. Complain about the large number of Catholics in prominent positions. According to John Halpin, to be a Catholic is "an amazing bastardization of the faith. They must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations". John Podesta who is also included in this email chain, does not say anything (he is reported as Catholic by the media). https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4364

EMAILID 5240 We know Hillary events have small crowds. She always had the smallest crowds even smaller than Bernie. But now we know many of the Crooked Campaign events were so small that the following policy was proposed : "Less than 100 people - NO cell phones, NO press. Over 100 people YES cell phones, and ONE print pooler will be escorted in for her remarks only and then escorted out. NO tv cameras. " That's right folks they are talking about CONFISCATING MOBILE DEVICES, so the embarrassingly small crowds OF UNDER 100 people could never be reported. Complete artificial manufactured reality. "Huma spoke to HRC and she agreed with this plan". Hillary for phone confiscations!
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5240
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Instant classic!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/04PnV1IngGM
  • Options
    Podesta claims Roger Stone is behind his email hack. I'm fairly certain he is NOT Russian or from Russia.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,531
    If these emails prove anything it is that they reinforce why just about everyone hates Hillary. She is a career politician who will do anything to win.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,949
    mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

"She" didn't delete emails. The firm that she hired to clean up her server deleted the emails.

She didn't lie to the FBI. They clearly said that she didn't lie....some of the statements that she made ended up not being correct or accurate. That isn't necessarily lying....which is why the FBI said it wasn't going to prosecute.

If I go fishing and tell you "damn I caught a 24 inch fish" and we measure it and it turns out to be 23" I didn't lie....I was just wrong.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

"She" didn't delete emails. The firm that she hired to clean up her server deleted the emails.

She didn't lie to the FBI. They clearly said that she didn't lie....some of the statements that she made ended up not being correct or accurate. That isn't necessarily lying....which is why the FBI said it wasn't going to prosecute.

If I go fishing and tell you "damn I caught a 24 inch fish" and we measure it and it turns out to be 23" I didn't lie....I was just wrong.
    This guy is stil not convinced of anything!! Hahaha!!
    She's an angel and you're just trying to smear her, JC!
    Holy fuck this is comedy gold right here!!
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

please tell me you really dont believe this? :anguished:

• Options
    tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

This guy is stil not convinced of anything!! Hahaha!!
    She's an angel and you're just trying to smear her, JC!
    Holy fuck this is comedy gold right here!!
    Are you new to politics in the US? Name one politician who's an angel.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,949
    pjalive21 said:

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

please tell me you really dont believe this? :anguished:

sorry but it's true. If she lied she would have been prosecuted right?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
This discussion has been closed.