Options

Parking Panda

darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,749
So, I'm planning my travels to Wrigley for next Saturday. I recall last postseason, the outrageous pricing was $80 for a spot a good ways away. I heard about parking panda today so I downloaded the app. I found a very similar spot for $25 all day.

Has anyone ever used this app? If so, do you have any input? Opinions? Just would hate to shell out the $25 to find out it didn't work and still have to pay someone else to park.

Gracias!
"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory

Comments

• Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    It sounds adorable, but totally fake. Jk.. No idea. Good luck with that DT.
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    So.....where did you park?
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    I used the parking panda app. That shit worked marvelously!

Saved $55 on one measly parking spot for a half a day. And we were able to get out when we got to the parking lot.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    Good.  I got a parking ticket because I couldn't figure out how to use a meter.

The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    If it helps for any future reference, you simply insert money for the amount of time you will need the parking spot. It'll print out a receipt and you leave it on your dash. If you exceed the printed time, you are susceptible to a parking violation. 
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    I'm definitely using this app to park anytime I go back to Manhattan. Only had to pay $16 for a guarenteed spot right near MSG, easy in and easy out. Wish I knew about this app last year when I blindly paid $40 to park for Pearl Jam in NYC. Would definitely suggest checking it out.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16