Options

Syria and the US's Motive

Comments

• Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Looks like John McCain has entered Syria illegally again. Also hit Turkey on the latest leg of his 'crimes against humanity' tour. And guess what? Turkey cut off water to the same Syrian region he visited, shortly after he met with erdogan.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/syrias-water-cut-off-by-turkey-following-mccain-erdogan-meeting/225483/
  • Options
    I wonder who planned and controlled his trip?
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    can't believe that fraud documentary won an oscar ... it's like everything we know in this world is controlled by PR firms ...
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    My gf was watching a recording of the oscars last night while I was busy....knew I wouldn't watch so she waited lol...ended up catching the last half hour. Can't handle those celeb circle jerks. I support artists talking politics 100% but award shows are sooo masturbatory it drives me nuts. Let's all go hang out and tell each other how great we are. You should see how many Leo dicaprio climate change memes are circulating in Alberta since he flew a fucking eyebrow artist from Australia for the show....really really dumb move.
    And ya the white helmet doc winning is proof of pr manipulation for sure.
  • Options
    For sure the whole thing is a circle jerk of epic proportions - it's just frustrating that they continue to get legitimized in the eyes of the general public. I mean really - they just gave an Oscar to terrorists. It's gotten so absurd.
  • Options
    Yup. Didn't see that part of the show, but I'm sure they got a standing o.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    Crazy that the academy could just ignore this kind of stuff, right? I mean...I get that maybe a lot of them are ill-informed or ignorant...but you would think there would be enough controversy to just stay away. There is another article on GR right now where a bunch of Swedish doctors analyzed and completely picked apart everything about the videos shown of the white helmets treating kids. From giving cardiac injections improperly to obviously already dead kids, to having zero point of reference (outdoor footage) to confirm where the filming took place. Such a farce. Sad to see that most of the humanitarian orgs seem to be corrupted these days. HRW in particular, in this case.
  • Options
    I cancelled my monthly donation to amnesty; left a voicemail; and e-mailed them. No one bothered to get back to me. It's like they know they are part of this agenda and don't care.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Boom boom boom... beat the war drums. Trump turned neocon, McCain got his way after him and the Obama administration created ISIS. False flag chemical attack starts another war.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,627
    unsung said:

Did all three of them make a statement that supports his actions? Or did some jackass just invent opinions of other people?
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    US at it again ...

* So people do know that the Organization of the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons oversaw the destruction of Syria's chemical weapons in 2014?
    * The fraud White Helmets posted pictures of them apparently trying to rescue children from the gas attack BUT they aren't fucking wearing gloves. Sarin can be absorbed through the skin dumbasses.

This entire war has been fabricated with the help of PR firms. The US state department and terrorists are essentially the same thing now. Regime Change for all non-secular governments. It's been the plan all along. It's just easier to orchestrate these days because ultimately people are stupider. Like honestly, falling for some fraud 7-year old twitter account is as clear an indication of how gullible people are these days.
    Post edited by polaris_x on
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    edited April 2017
    unsung said:

Boom boom boom... beat the war drums. Trump turned neocon, McCain got his way after him and the Obama administration created ISIS. False flag chemical attack starts another war.

Did the Sandy Hook actors pull another one off?
  • Options
    This was indeed another false flag.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    polaris_x said:

So says Putin. Putin no lie. Putin tell TRUTH!

SAD!
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    edited April 2017
    polaris_x said:

So, you are saying there was no chemical attack?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    nutin wrong wit a lil chin check every once in a while after years of pussification. sometimes people need a reminder.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

polaris_x said:

That is what Polaris is saying....either that or that the chemical attack was done by US allies in order to trigger further US participation. Chemical Truther.

(Which would be a great band name)
  • Options

polaris_x said:

the "attack" occurred in terrorist held area ... what most likely happened is the strikes hit a chemical weapons depot held by the terrorists ... if you look at the compound of the gas found - it does not match up with what Syria has and add to the fact that the organization of the prohibition of chemical weapons oversaw the destruction of syria's chemical weapons in 2014 ...

step back for a moment here ... look at all the countries that have been overthrown lately over there and are in the process of regime change ... iraq, libya, syria ... this is a published list from the US ... all non-secular govt's ... you can't control countries that believe in democracy ...
  • Options
    I'm leery of trump and his motives/actions. But if indeed there was a chemical attack, to me it seems that this response is pretty appropriate. Its been a long time and things ain't working. This strike, if what I've heard/read is true was limited and targeted. I do have concerns over what the future holds though. And I have concerns over Trump holding the cards.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Jason P said:

polaris_x said:

SAD!
    so ... just because the russians or putin says something ... it's automatically a lie? ... we are supposed to look to Americans for truth? ... in the middle east of all places!? ... you got to be kidding me ...
  • Options

I'm leery of trump and his motives/actions. But if indeed there was a chemical attack, to me it seems that this response is pretty appropriate. Its been a long time and things ain't working. This strike, if what I've heard/read is true was limited and targeted. I do have concerns over what the future holds though. And I have concerns over Trump holding the cards.

Appropriate based on whose authority?
    Humanitarian war. Again.
    This time it could end up being against Russia. All for the good of the Syrian people.
  • Options
    polaris_x said:

Jason P said:

polaris_x said:

SAD!
    so ... just because the russians or putin says something ... it's automatically a lie? ... we are supposed to look to Americans for truth? ... in the middle east of all places!? ... you got to be kidding me ...
    Look, you have the exact same opinion of America so I'm shocked that you would even comment on this.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

polaris_x said:

Jason P said:

polaris_x said:

SAD!
    Look, you have the exact same opinion of America so I'm shocked that you would even comment on this.
    dude ... facts are facts ... do you deny the history of us foreign policy in places like asia, central america and the middle east?? ... the big difference for me is that I do not support a side other than peace and humanity ... do I think the russians are the good guys ... HELL NO! ... but if your logic and reasoning is based on the fact that russia said so therefore it must be a lie ... then why wouldn't it apply to the country that has caused the most shit?
  • Options
    polaris_x said:
    Yeah I think you make a good point about checking into it. I'm not sure what I believe. I'm tired of not finding a place to get information that isnt biased ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

polaris_x said:
    Yeah I think you make a good point about checking into it. I'm not sure what I believe. I'm tired of not finding a place to get information that isnt biased ;)
    why would syria gas their own people!?? ... at a time when the war is turning in their favour? ... this is the act of desperation ...
  • Options
    It makes no sense.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    There is a difference between thinking critically and thinking conspiratorially.

To say this was a false flag event is very premature.