Options

Start another marijuana thread, please.

Comments

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542

And in a side note, hard to believe the KKK is stil so full of hate if they are all pot smokers..... ;)

Meth definitely
    Pot I doubt
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

And in a side note, hard to believe the KKK is stil so full of hate if they are all pot smokers..... ;)

Meth definitely
    Pot I doubt
    who cares? there drug of choice doesnt change the fact that they are fucking cowards.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831
    keep that shit out of this thread.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ^^^what shit?
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! LEGALIZE IT EVERYWHERE!!!!!,

However, there is an Entitled Sexual Predator is about to take the Presidency in the US. Removing this cancer should be the priority. Otherwise, the ESP could send us back 50 years to square one with pot laws.

this shit.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ^^^ sounds like the type of thing the ESP would say. It's unkind to silence people. The ESP is very relevant to pot law.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

^^^ sounds like the type of thing the ESP would say. It's unkind to silence people. The ESP is very relevant to pot law.

i'll be getting nice and stoned this evening. i think this thread can do without your trump hate. we all hate him. but keep it in the appropriate threads.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Gah. I just want to burn this one down in peace.

:peace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhKq9JvssB8
  • Options
    *percussion dude rocks.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    ^^^makes me a bit sad to see those words. perhaps you're good up there in Canada, but I'm not good here in the US. So if my Trump-hate is ruining your utopia here, sorry. The US is fucked right now and all you care about is getting stoned in your little happy thread? Common man!!!!
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

i'll be getting nice and stoned this evening. i think this thread can do without your trump hate. we all hate him. but keep it in the appropriate threads.
    Don't do it HFD!
    While people are stoned is when President-elect Trump gets down to business.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

^^^makes me a bit sad to see those words. perhaps you're good up there in Canada, but I'm not good here in the US. So if my Trump-hate is ruining your utopia here, sorry. The US is fucked right now and all you care about is getting stoned in your little happy thread? Common man!!!!

no, it's not all i care about, obviously. i just thought it would be nice to keep this thread hate-free.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

vaggar99 said:

Don't do it HFD!
    huh? i thought you were pro trump?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

vaggar99 said:

no, it's not all i care about, obviously. i just thought it would be nice to keep this thread hate-free.
    ESP could wipe out years of progress with pot laws here in the US. This issue is very important to me. The plant is a gift. We must protect it and removing ESP is vital in this fight.
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

Don't do it HFD!
    A lot of people think that about me.
    I guess I am just an independent voter who happens to be glad that President-elect Trump won.
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

Don't do it HFD!

he is pro fucking with your head
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

Don't do it HFD!
    A lot of people think that about me.
    I guess I am just an independent voter who happens to be glad that President-elect Trump won.
    well why wouldn't we? you said trump is your jesus christ. i don't know how much more clear one can be on a subject.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    vaggar99 said:

I think you need to take a hit or three...
  • Options
    ^^^all day long
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
  • Options
    Enjoying some Super Jack, rare(ish) LA rain, and a good film.

My sweetie and our cats are chill and sleeping, and for now, all is good and calm.
  • Options
    Shit, I meant to reiterate my earlier "legalize it!" comments :)
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited November 2016
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • Options
    That is too cute.

Hang in there, WYTM!
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited November 2016
    hedonist said:

That is too cute.

Hang in there, WYTM!

We have medical here, but the recreational prop just failed. I just want to see the wave keep building.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Exactly
  • Options
    Legalize it- Peter Tosh (Lyrics)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1U-ttEkl0o
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    edited November 2016

vaggar99 said:

Don't do it HFD!
    I kept telling you all that he's not really a Trump fan, but nobody ever listens to me. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I don't even know what the laws are in Maryland anymore. I think we have medicinal, but I've never seen a dispensary ANYWHERE in the state. And I'm pretty sure getting a script for it is harder than buying a gun in this state (which is reeeeeeally fucking difficult if you're not a cop or armored car driver). We have decriminalized personal possession so that anything under 10 grams is just a $25 fine. However, don't be a milligram over or its possession & distribution. And last I checked, paraphernalia was still completely illegal although I think they are working on decriminalization, or maybe they have already. I don't know.
  • Options
    www.norml.org is my go to website for different state laws and yup maryland is indeed a bit messed up for cannabis enforcement.
    10grams-less than 50lbs = Misdemeanor. incarceration 1 year and a fine of $1000
    here's yer answer on medical...it's pending...
    http://norml.org/legal/item/maryland-medical-marijuana
    i was in ny state a week ago and it's a $100 fine(1st offense) if you have 25grams personal. no penalty, other than a fine.
    BUT possession in public view in ny state is a Misdemeanor. incarceration 90days and a fine of $250
    the good thing when canada goes decriminalization/legalization it won't be a different law in every province.
    9 states so far have gone legal
    http://norml.org/legal/legalization
This discussion has been closed.