Options

House of Blues 10C Event

So, I've been meaning to post for over 3 weeks now, but I just wanted send a shout out and thank you to my fellow PJ fans who helped me when I slipped and fell at the HoB event. Super embarrassing to slip and fall on some spilled beer and leave in an ambulance (seriously, after only 1 beer!), but the other fans who took care of me until the paramedics arrived were really great. I only caught one of their names, Meghan like myself, but both she & the other woman who took care of me were so nice and reassuring. I ended up with a broken arm and cut on my forehead. I'm still really bummed that my husband and I then missed the show on Sunday due to my injuries, but a huge shout out to my fellow fans who helped me through a really painful situation. Hope you all had a great weekend!
Go Sox...White Sox, that is.

Comments

• Options
    mrluthor9mrluthor9 Posts: 264
    Sorry you missed the show on Sunday...I hope you are healing up. Lots of great people in the club...glad they were able to help you.
    All the rusted signs we ignore throughout our lives,.....choosing the shiny ones instead,......
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626