Options

Wrigley bootlegs

Hello all...
Anyone out there hear anything about wrigley shows being released? After fenway they played shows on pj radio immediately after night 1. 2013 also wasn't released. Very curious

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Word is they're holding onto the Wrigley audio for awhile.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    UHIMTUHIMT Posts: 10
    Word from where? The Fenway shows have dropped... why would they not release the Wrigley shows?
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,485
    Maybe they prepare something special for the Wrigley shows..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    UHIMTUHIMT Posts: 10
    They did film a jam session on top of Murphy's next to Wrigley, perhaps that was for something "special"... just need to get those boots! Ed shouted out my wife and dedicated Crazy Mary to her during Wrigley #2!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,713
    UHIMT said:

Word from where? The Fenway shows have dropped... why would they not release the Wrigley shows?

Home video release. They don't want to release the audio first.
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

Maybe they prepare something special for the Wrigley shows..

www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,896
    demetrios said:

UHIMT said:

Because none of us here would buy the video then if we have the audio :lol: Couldn't even type that with a straight face :rofl:

1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | **2024-05-16 Las Vegas** | **2024-05-18 Las Vegas** |
  • Options
    jwhjr17 said:

demetrios said:

UHIMT said:

Because none of us here would buy the video then if we have the audio :lol: Couldn't even type that with a straight face :rofl:

:lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    demetrios said:

UHIMT said:

Don't see it as a good idea to hold the bootlegs off for weeks or months after not releasing the 2013 show.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

demetrios said:

UHIMT said:

Don't see it as a good idea to hold the bootlegs off for weeks or months after not releasing the 2013 show.
    That's true. I'd forgotten all about that.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    "Word is"

That kinda doesn't mean anything anymore... What's the source? I'd like to know how credible "holding onto them for a while" is before I get all sad inside...
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    jp307677jp307677 Boston Posts: 415
    Said it already, but what would be the best is a 5 show box set on Bluray. Wrigley 2013 along with the recent 4 shows.
    They could release the bootlegs first though and it wouldn't make a difference. I'd buy it all!
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,492
    Didn't they release the boot dos MSG 03 before the DVD?

Do the same.
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,492
    Would love if they include 13 in a box set with 16 video
  • Options
    Can't wait for these, i'll just be happy if we get the boots just like fenway. Sure I'd love a super deluxe box set with all the bells and whistles but i'll be happy with just regular bootlegs.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,746
    I'm anticipating an answer on the 10th. That's not on any good authority, just my hope.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    KirkbrehmerKirkbrehmer Oceanside, California Posts: 4
    I'd really like to know when they are gonna break these two shows out. Both Wrigley shows were unbelievable, but Wrigley 2 was very special. Hopefully these boots come soon.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

I'd really like to know when they are gonna break these two shows out. Both Wrigley shows were unbelievable, but Wrigley 2 was very special. Hopefully these boots come soon.

Fenway was just released in the past week, so Wrigley should be within the next 2-3 weeks.
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

Fenway was just released in the past week, so Wrigley should be within the next 2-3 weeks.
    Both Fenway shows were played on SiriusXM, and the Wrigley shows haven't been yet. So, don't bet either way on them being released soon. Hope they are, but not holding my breath though.
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    EM194007 said:

Both Fenway shows were played on SiriusXM, and the Wrigley shows haven't been yet. So, don't bet either way on them being released soon. Hope they are, but not holding my breath though.
    This is what has me concerned as well. I really hope they aren't holding these boots back.
    NYPJ
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    wall232 said:

EM194007 said:

This is what has me concerned as well. I really hope they aren't holding these boots back.
    Yeah that would be a bummer. Those shows were amazing and I'm looking forward to playing the boots over and over and over and...
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    edited September 2016
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,762
    If they do happen to be part of some packaged DVD or something else, I'm hoping it's available by the holidays. If we don't see anything, I'll be really curious to see what they do with the material in 2017.
  • Options
    rumor is another DVD/documentary. As seen in other threads a lot more signing of waivers to use people's image. I can't wait for the boots either, but it'll be well worth the wait if there is something special in store. touring band 2016 with both fenways and Wrigley full shows with the murphy's rooftop footage.
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    wbutler29 said:

rumor is another DVD/documentary. As seen in other threads a lot more signing of waivers to use people's image. I can't wait for the boots either, but it'll be well worth the wait if there is something special in store. touring band 2016 with both fenways and Wrigley full shows with the murphy's rooftop footage.

"Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    EM194007 said:

Didn't even think about that, good point.

And to what others are saying, if they are making a DVD/BD that's fine and dandy... but why hold up the bootlegs? What do audio CD's of the show have to do with making a movie?
  • Options
    since they haven't played the Wrigley boots on Sirius yet but now they're playing the Ohana festival... I'm beginning to wonder if we will see the boots... Fenway was playing night one on Sirius the next day and we still haven't heard anything from Wrigley...
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Going to be a jumbo PJ @ Wrigley box
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,864
    If this is another we choose to not release boot ala Wrigley 13, PJ20 I think Ill scream and throw a major tantrum
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    How about a vinyl box set? 4 lp's per Wrigley show...plus a blueray/dvd... A $200+ boxset? That would be awesome!