Colored Variants-No Code and Yield

Anyone have any insight (or premonition) regarding the Yield/No Code/associated singles release and the chance that they include colored variant vinyl? They dropped those red Lightning Bolt's in here and there...The Sonic Evolution album had the purple splatter discs peppered into 10c orders....

I guess we will find out in a few days....

Comments

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Hoping yes, guessing no.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    I'm gonna say yes, and it'll be random.
  • -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    demetrios said:

I'm gonna say yes, and it'll be random.

Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • No reports of colored vinyl being peppered in with the new old releases....
  • I ordered all the singles through Sony Denmark, and already have them. I haven't opened them yet, but I think they are all black. I am also wondering about the pressings. Mine say "Made in the EU" on the back. I have seen some copies online that have "Made in France" on the back. Then I also wonder what the TenClub versions will say... "Made in the US" ? We'll see, but already different versions floating around...
    "I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.."
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Purlyjem said:

I ordered all the singles through Sony Denmark, and already have them. I haven't opened them yet, but I think they are all black. I am also wondering about the pressings. Mine say "Made in the EU" on the back. I have seen some copies online that have "Made in France" on the back. Then I also wonder what the TenClub versions will say... "Made in the US" ? We'll see, but already different versions floating around...

There's a "Made in France" on these reissues too? I've only seen the Made in USA & Made in EU pressings for the No Code & Yield vinyl reissues.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    demetrios said:

Purlyjem said:

I ordered all the singles through Sony Denmark, and already have them. I haven't opened them yet, but I think they are all black. I am also wondering about the pressings. Mine say "Made in the EU" on the back. I have seen some copies online that have "Made in France" on the back. Then I also wonder what the TenClub versions will say... "Made in the US" ? We'll see, but already different versions floating around...

There's a "Made in France" on these reissues too? I've only seen the Made in USA & Made in EU pressings for the No Code & Yield vinyl reissues.
    Think I read that the usa version is the french made one
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
    my yield was black
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• No reports of any variants so far - maybe they don't exist!
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    They are all pressed in France at the same plant (MPO).
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • I have a sneaking suspicion that we are not going to see any variants...we would have heard by now...that is a bit of a bummer. It isn't even getting one...it is the anticipation of knowing that you might get one that I love. Like when they had the mystery vinyl sale....the wait and the chit chat up to the delivery time was epic. Don't get me wrong (or get me wrong...what do I care), I am looking forward to listening to the album on vinyl and forcing the ADHD aspects of my kids to be put on hold as they listen to an entire album...maybe that is it. It is easier to get the attention of my children when the vinyl is colored....they then can sit down and listed to nearly a whole side of an album before slinking off to see what in the world has happened on their cell phones....Perhaps I digress. In conclusion, I really was hoping that the albums would have had some variant vinyl potential to them...inasmuch as mine are still comfortably residing in a warehouse somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, I suppose that I can still maintain a glimmer of hope that they are holding back the variants for those who ordered the albums in the first 15 seconds that they were offered...thereby confirming that purchasers lunacy.
  • I like my records black, like my men
  • I like my records black, like my men

wow...you just did that...I pledge a grievance to you my friend....
  • I think the Made in EU singles are made in Germany. So, there might be a chance that the US versions are pressed in France then?... mmm. Let's see what shows up.
    "I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.."
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

I like my records black, like my men

bam
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686

I like my records black, like my men

Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    It would have been cool if they shipped a handful of originals out as a surprise.