Options

What was the first album that you purchased ?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,241

Superunknown by Soundgarden. Bought the cd to learn the drum parts at the recommendation of my instructor. Ten and Vs followed soon after.

I remember going to a Pizza Hut and picking My Wave and Fell on Black Days from the Juke Box around the mid nineties. Fell on Black Days was my favorite song for several years.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    KISS.......Rock and Roll Over! 1976. That's why I'm so pumped about finally getting my hands on an 03 Benaroya Poster, being a remake of that cover.
  • Options
    ham_on_ryeham_on_rye Indiana Dunes Posts: 205
    I may have to change my submission, I seem to remember an album with Donald Duck on the cover in a white suit under a disco ball...Disco Duck, if memory serves, may have been my first album!
  • Options

Ratt. Invasion of your privacy. I'll defend that shit all day.

Nothing wrong with that.

Beastie Boys Licensed to Ill on vinyl when I was 10. 30th aniv reissue just announced... I'm old now...
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,718
    1964, Beach Boys, "Shut Down Volume 2". (Actually, my sister bought it for me.)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    nooramnooram Posts: 389
    Bay City Rollers - self-titled
    Seattle 8/91, MPLS 3/92, St Paul 8/92, Denver 6/95, Missoula 6/98, MPLS 6/98, Albuquerque 10/00, Seattle 12/02, St Paul 6/03, Thunder Bay 9/05, DC 5/06, St Paul x2 6/06, Vancouver (EV) 4/08, DC 6/08, Chicago x2 8/09, KC 5/10, MPLS (EV) 7/11, Chicago 7/13, St Paul 10/14, Santiago 11/15, Missoula 8/18, Denver 9/22, Saint Paul 8/23, Saint Paul 9/23