Options

Thank you

PJ5a1PJ5a1 Oceanside, NY Posts: 418
Ed, Mike, Stone, Jeff, Matt & Boom

Although today is bitter sweet knowing that your tour has ended and the uncertainty as to when you will be back is unknown; I felt the necessity to reach out to you and say “thank you.”

Thank you for creating memories for me, my wife, my brother and friends. Thank you for always staying to true to who you are and thank you for always giving us 110%.

I had the pleasure of attending a number of shows, Philly 2, MSG 1 & 2 and Fenway 1 & 2. So many highlights, so much joy, so much emotion, so much love and most importantly, memories that will forever be embedded in my mind. I know you may hear this time and time again and I know YOU ALL know what you mean the “serious collectors.”

Your music has not only molded a generation but has brought together so many to share one common bond.

Thank you for this past tour. You allowed me to scream my lungs out, you allowed me to think of my son while singing certain songs, you allowed me to dance with my wife on the field of fenway park, you allowed me to jump and dance with my brother and allowed me to sing along with friends.

Thanks for the memories and have a great rest of year.

Selfishly, we all hope to see you soon.

John A.
If I were Eddie Vedder, would you like me any better? - Local H

Comments

• Options
    SEACIDESEACIDE Posts: 410
    edited August 2016
    Thanks from Ft Lauderdale, Miami and Fenway 1... best band in the world in so many ways!
    Love is all you need.....
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,919
    We looked forward to this Ballpark Series for so long. When the shows finally arrived they lived up to every realistic expectation. Thanks is right. Best band in the world.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    bump in hopes the guys a so jacked up from yesterday they want to see our comments
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    :)
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    CubuCubu N.W. Suburban Chicago Posts: 86
    Thank you for Wrigley 1 and thank you weather gods for clearing the rain out in time!! What an epic show!!! To the girls from Minneapolis in Section 36, row 3, it was a blast partying with you!!! Keep on Rocking!!!
    Chicago Stadium -94, Soldier Field -95, United Center -98, Allstate Arena -2000, United Center -03, United Center -06, United Center -09, Alpine Valley - 11, Wrigley Field-13, Wrigley Field-16
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    edited August 2016
    All the baseball stadium shows and other shows I have attended this year have been amazing. Thank you for giving so much of yourself each night and making it special for us.

Thanks to all the cool fans I met too, you far outweighed the occasional inconsiderate ones.

Looking forward to a new tour, whenever that happens but I have enough great memories to tide me over.

Tomek and Marlene, if you are reading this, you owe me a cushion. ;)

I did not meet up with everyone I was hoping too, but I am a terrible planner. See you on the next one I hope!

I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    bump