Options

Fan Club tickets

Have any members experienced problems with getting tickets for the 2016 tour? I've seen Pearl Jam every year for 18 years since I was 16 (sometimes through the fan club and sometimes getting them on my own.) I was shut out from Philadelphia and NYC completely. I live in NYC area and while I'd love the 99% odds of Ottawa, I simply cannot go to a show more than 2 hours away. I can't believe that I've been a member for 5 years ( I was a member at 14-18 but forgot when I went away to college, went to Australia and Europe but according to the fan club, not only is there "no seniority" but they don't recognize since I lapsed the membership). But besides the point, I was a young member at 16 and won 10th row seats to Madison Square Garden. Has the fan club gotten so big that there are no longer enough tickets? Or are people from other parts of the country "making a weekend" out of Philadelphia and NYC shows so that decreases my odds?
JA-B
Continental - E.Rutherford, NJ - 9/8/1998
MSG - NY,NY 9/10/1998
Jones Beach -Wantagh, NY - 8/24/2000 & 8/25/2000
PNC Bank- NJ - 7/14/2003
Continental - East Rutherford, NJ - 6/3/2006
MSG - NY, NY - 6/24/2008
Wachovia - Philadeliphia, PA- 10/31/2009
MSG - NY, NY - 5/21/2010
Eddie Vedder Solo Tour - Hartford, CT - 6/18/2011
Made in America - Philadelphia, PA - 9/2/2012
Barclay's Center - Brooklyn, NY - 10/19/2013
MSG - NY, NY - 5/1/2016 & 5/2/2016
MSG - NY,NY - Temple of the Dog - 11/7/16
Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Induction - Barclay's Center - NY, NY April 7, 2017
Fenway Park, Boston Night 1 - September 2, 2018

Comments

• Options
    I think that area has a lot of fans and a lot of them are doing all four shows. I'm coming from Chicago cause I've got friends out there and it is MSG. I think it's people from all over the world coming that is the issue.
  • Options
    AO54259AO54259 new york Posts: 17
    im here 14 yrs and was shut out from new york and philly....whats wrong here?? what happen to the people who is here that long??
  • Options
    I've been in since the very beginning. Somehow I was able to get NY and Philly, but can't make the NY show. I wish there was a way I could give them to someone for the face value we paid but you have to be the one picking them up. I'd love to help out someone looking. :/
  • Options
    fantasm25 said:

I've been in since the very beginning. Somehow I was able to get NY and Philly, but can't make the NY show. I wish there was a way I could give them to someone for the face value we paid but you have to be the one picking them up. I'd love to help out someone looking. :/

Why put in for a show if you can't go? Especially a show like MSG where more people were told no then yes. meanwhile I was willing to travel up to 12 hours away and got shut out. I would say oh well and look forward to a stadium show but same thing will probably happen there too.
    10/27/91 Rochester NY, 11/7/91 Syracuse NY, 8/4/92 Saratoga NY, 4/7/94 Rochester NY, 10/1/96 Buffalo NY, 8/27/2000 Saratoga NY, 4/29/03 Albany NY, 10/12/13 Buffalo NY
  • Options
    KPKP Posts: 12
    System is broke and has been for awhile now. I have spoken with Tim directly about this and he is in denial about just how bad it is gotten.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I like how this topic has even flooded the Words & Music section.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Has anyone looked at STUB HUB?! Already on sale for Toronto. GA for $1000 each ticket!!
    This is the first time in 20 years I didn't get something. I'm a bit upset knowing these ticket scalping scum have already purchased entire sections of seats as they did for Springsteen. They are part of the TICKETMASTER and Ticketmaster gets huge kickbacks!
    Kris from NJ
  • Options
    fantasm25 said:

Are you in the NYC area? NYC tickets sold out online today in under a minute and I REALLY want to go!!

If so, please let me know because I'll come to wherever you are to pay/pickup in a heartbeat!!
  • Options
    isuroisuro Posts: 2
    I was lucky enough to get a ticket for the MSG show this morning. I watched the timer countdown and once it hit zero I hit refresh, waited for about 10 minutes until I got a seat. The section of the stadium was a little bit towards the side but I got it anyways. I clicked again to see if I could maybe purchase another one but by 12:20 it was "sold out". I've never seen a show sell out so quickly.
  • Options
    I've been a member for 12 years and did not get picked to buy Toronto show!! Another show was added and didn't even get a chance to get in on that one. First one I kind of get it but the second is irking me just a bit as both shows are 100% sold out!! Won't pay Stub Hub prices either. This is why I've stayed a member and have enjoyed every show I've been to!
  • Options
    I have been a member of the fanclub for long time too, and all I can say to you all is at least you live in a city where PJ comes within 2 or 3 hours of you on a regular basis. I have not even put my name in the hat for any tickets in years, I live in Mobile AL, and have not been able to make it to an actual Pearl Jam concert (non-festival) in over a decade. I love the band, I really really loved Backspacer (would have loved to have seen them on that tour), but I have injuries from a car wreck and really cannot even consider Jazzfest in New Orleans as an option. the only show that I would consider is in Jacksonville FL, and I think its on a week night. So be glad you live up north, in a blue state where PJ knows they will sell out, because they have not been within a five hour drive of me in a non-festival setting since 2002 or 2003.
    Dan
  • Options
    Hi everybody, I think people from all over the world will come to NYC. I live in Italy and I know some of my lucky friends will join the show!!! Flight tickets to NYC are not so expensive for European fan, so.... Anyway, I hope I can join the Boston show!!!
  • Options
    JvitaccoJvitacco Chicago Posts: 11
    I need 2 tickets to Wrigley. Doesn't matter which night. Anyone have extra they want to sell?
  • Options
    ANYBODY HAVE TICKETS TO NEW ORLEANS JAZZ AND HERITAGE FESTIVAL
  • Options
    Yes sorry to complain guys but I did get Ticketmaster tickets for MSG for Monday's show but I got blocked out of Boston too! The thing is, I'll be 8 months pregnant at the time of the shows so I can't travel! I have to go to shows within two hours. And Ticketmaster was sold out by 12:10. Crazy....I was ordering them at work so hopefully no one was monitoring me.
    JA-B
    Continental - E.Rutherford, NJ - 9/8/1998
    MSG - NY,NY 9/10/1998
    Jones Beach -Wantagh, NY - 8/24/2000 & 8/25/2000
    PNC Bank- NJ - 7/14/2003
    Continental - East Rutherford, NJ - 6/3/2006
    MSG - NY, NY - 6/24/2008
    Wachovia - Philadeliphia, PA- 10/31/2009
    MSG - NY, NY - 5/21/2010
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour - Hartford, CT - 6/18/2011
    Made in America - Philadelphia, PA - 9/2/2012
    Barclay's Center - Brooklyn, NY - 10/19/2013
    MSG - NY, NY - 5/1/2016 & 5/2/2016
    MSG - NY,NY - Temple of the Dog - 11/7/16
    Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Induction - Barclay's Center - NY, NY April 7, 2017
    Fenway Park, Boston Night 1 - September 2, 2018
  • Options
    Pjam9397Pjam9397 Philly Posts: 9
    Been a 10c member for a very long time from philly and have never gotten tickets through 10c. It's laughable at this point. Lol. I was able to score some uppers for the 4/28 show but would love to take my 8 year old to his 2nd show. Anyone have anything for 4/29 let me know. I'd deeply appreciate it!!!
  • Options
    isky16isky16 Posts: 1
    Sad this last tour was not offered through ten club. I haven't missed a show in 15 years now I'm going to twenty one pilots in Hershey instead. Sad to see a band that stood up for us has given up when they are rich. Cause somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence.
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    isky16 said:

Sad this last tour was not offered through ten club. I haven't missed a show in 15 years now I'm going to twenty one pilots in Hershey instead. Sad to see a band that stood up for us has given up when they are rich. Cause somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence.

All of the shows on the 2016 tour, with the exception of Toronto 2 which was added on Ticketmaster, were offered via Ten Club lottery pre-sale prior to the public on-sale. There were two separate lotteries, one for the arena run of shows and one for the Fenway/Wrigley ballpark shows.