Options

White Riots

What are we going to do about this problem? They need fathers.

11 Stupid Reasons White People Have Rioted
White people riot all the time. Here's a look at some of the dumbest reasons.

http://www.alternet.org/11-stupid-reasons-white-people-have-rioted

Comments

• Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Happens all the time.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
  • Options
    dignin said:

#2 was legitimate.

There was too much disco music in 1979 and rock needed a push.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    The FSM has all of the answers needed.
    Drink Rum.
    Talk like a pirate.
    Live like a good Pastafarian and you will be rewarded with entry to heaven and the beer volcano / stripper factory.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    White RIoting, AKA drunk sports fan brawling. LOL. Grunt!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

dignin said:

#2 was legitimate.

Agree ... legit
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    So of all these riots only whit people participated .. segregated rioting ... I thought times had changed so that riots are all-inclusive...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Stupidity is limited to race?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

dignin said:

#2 was legitimate.

Haha
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

So of all these riots only whit people participated .. segregated rioting ... I thought times had changed so that riots are all-inclusive...

I agree, why can't we all just riot together?
  • Options
    dignin said:

lukin2006 said:

We did over limited quantity Falla Sheep. Don't you remember?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited August 2016
    They forgot Vancouver's '94 riot.... also because the Canucks didn't win the cup. The 2011 rioters were probably the children of the '94 rioters.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

They forgot Vancouver's '94 riot.... also because the Canucks didn't win the cup. The 2011 rioters were probably the children of the '94 rioters.

You in Vancouver should only do as they do in Montreal ... riot when you win, of course I don't see the Stanley cup heading to Canada anytime soon, so rioting when we lose is all we got.

• Options
    edited August 2016
    lukin2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

You in Vancouver should only do as they do in Montreal ... riot when you win, of course I don't see the Stanley cup heading to Canada anytime soon, so rioting when we lose is all we got.
    Ha. Well all joking aside, neither of those riots were really about the Canucks losing. In '94 I was there and the cops really started it by tear gassing a peaceful, celebratory crowd in order to move them so an ambulance could get through to an idiot who tried to tight rope walk an electric bus cable. Poor decision on the part of the police. They could have moved us in a different way and that riot never would have happened. In 2011 most were again out to celebrate the series and it all started very positively. Then, I guess because of the infamy of the '94 riot, all these douchebag mooks came out from the 'burbs with the specific intent of inciting a riot and looting and just causing general chaos and destruction. So many people heard them plotting it on public transit and were reading them talking about going downtown to start shit on facebook (but no one called police for some reason). It was totally fucked.
    The big difference between '94 and '11, though, was that hardly anyone had cameras in '94. In 2011 EVERYONE had cameras, so the VPD went on the hunt for rioters and looters after. They set up a whole website filled with photos of these idiots committing crimes, people sent police all the vids they took of rioters, and hundreds and hundreds of them were tracked down and charged and convicted (some cases are still in the court system). The whole city was after these schmucks, and it worked. It was so funny to see these stupid privileged 20 year olds who still lived with their parents being found out publicly, humiliated, and punished. In a few cases it was the parents who turned their own kids in, lol. Some of them lost their jobs and everything once their crimes were made public. It was great. Hopefully that experience will deter dumbasses from doing such things in the future. You aren't anonymous anymore!! You wouldn't believe how many videos there were of these assholes committing crimes right in front of a dozen cell phones held up to film them, sometimes playing it up for the camera. Didn't occur to these losers that that would be how they'd get ID'd and caught. Idiots.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298
    Can never have to much White Riot !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    well kiddies I guess this place is still hiding their heads in the sand......folks are afraid to say it like it really is, fuck it let's beat up all the white people ! ....I'm waiting.

Godfather.
  • Options

well kiddies I guess this place is still hiding their heads in the sand......folks are afraid to say it like it really is, fuck it let's beat up all the white people ! ....I'm waiting.

Godfather.

:confused: Huh? What is it that people aren't saying? Why don't you go ahead, since you seem to want to say it! I honestly have no idea what you're trying to get at. Something racial I assume, but not sure what exactly.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    I'm white it's always racial remember ?

Godfather.
  • Options

Godfather.

Are you going to answer my question? What are you getting at? I have no clue.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Are you going to answer my question? What are you getting at? I have no clue.
    Good luck with that.
  • Options

dignin said:

lukin2006 said:

We did over limited quantity Falla Sheep. Don't you remember?
    Oh yeah..... That was a righteous cause!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    All types matter....rigatoni, bucatini, fusilli, spaghetti, spaghettini, lasagna, tagliatelle, macaroni, penne, ziti, cavatelli, rotinin...even orzo.
    The Flying Spaghetti Monster touches all with his noodley appendages.
    Now, go forward and consume much rum.
    r'Amen.

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    could you imagine if this list was composed for any other race...yikes...but since its about white people
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

could you imagine if this list was composed for any other race...yikes...but since its about white people

Could you imagine the sarcasm? Probably not.
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

Yeah, it's a real indication that white (male) people have never been the victim of discrimination. Makes sense to me.
  • Options

All types matter....rigatoni, bucatini, fusilli, spaghetti, spaghettini, lasagna, tagliatelle, macaroni, penne, ziti, cavatelli, rotinin...even orzo.
    r'Amen.

Our Pasta, who “Arghh” in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever.

RAmen.
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

could you imagine if this much effort was used to improve the places you lived in other than burning them down
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    dignin said:

r'Amen.

Our Pasta, who “Arghh” in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever.

RAmen.
    Not that pirates are above a bit of looting and rioting, mind you.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    FSM taught us it was the modern pirate who corrupted the image of near protection that was the classic pirate.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826

FSM taught us it was the modern pirate who corrupted the image of near protection that was the classic pirate.

So classic pirates were running a protection racket??
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf