I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    hedonist said:

should I bring a sign that says "will slave for weed"? LOL

Haha. I should put a sign in front of my house that says "Who wants to work for weed? Apply within", but then all my neighbors will know where the weed smell is coming from. Right now, they just suspect it's me.
    Shit, our immediate neighbors know we smoke. Part of the joy of living in a condo. Everyone knows your business, and you, theirs.

Let 'em deal with it! I have to put up with food-stink and bad music, so goose - say hello to gander.

Time for a re-pack.
    :lol:
    I've lived here for over two years and if they still haven't seen me smoking pantless on my balcony then they're blind. But I love them and just keep that part of me on the DL.
    Can't f**king wait to get home and smoke a bowl later. I'm the designated driver for the night and being sober SUCKS.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

Got someSativa the other day. It makes me retarded! :angry: Anyhow.. gonna have to just make that gram for hiking, and try a different Sativa for everything else..

Hahaha I don't like heavily cerebral strains anymore, I like the body buzz more.
    I must be getting old lol
    I always buy both. I call them my daytime weed and my nighttime weed. :lol:
    But I don't smoke outside of my home (except for before going into a movie theatre), so I don't really consider weed that makes me "too funny in the head" a problem, haha.
    What about out in nature? Nowhere better!
    The best joints ever smoke are in nature..imagine this place..

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

Got someSativa the other day. It makes me retarded! :angry: Anyhow.. gonna have to just make that gram for hiking, and try a different Sativa for everything else..

Hahaha I don't like heavily cerebral strains anymore, I like the body buzz more.
    I must be getting old lol
    I always buy both. I call them my daytime weed and my nighttime weed. :lol:
    But I don't smoke outside of my home (except for before going into a movie theatre), so I don't really consider weed that makes me "too funny in the head" a problem, haha.
    What about out in nature? Nowhere better!
    The best joints ever smoke are in nature..imagine this place..

Yes!! That is why I have weed for hiking! So jealous of where you live! Lol
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    IMO, weed is a gift and should be experienced in nature (at least one of the first times) as it can and should be a spiritual experience to truly respect it.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited November 2016

IMO, weed is a gift and should be experienced in nature (at least one of the first times) as it can and should be a spiritual experience to truly respect it.

Been there done that, but yeah, I totally agree that is where one should start with it. I used to go all over and experience nature high (with weed and other things like LSD and shrooms). And then I just reached a point where I truly felt a deeper connection in nature while straight, which is 100%+ as enriching as doing it while high for me (although I am certainly glad that I have had many, many experiences in my life when I truly got to "open the doors of perception", and those doors never close once you've gone through them IMO). I guess the weed just started affecting me differently. It got so that it was more numbing me and detaching me from experiences rather than enhancing experiences or perception. I won't do any drugs at concerts anymore either- it takes me out of the moment now. I use it medically for insomnia, so...
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    have decided to leave my nug jar empty for a while. need to lose some weight, and smoking weed is the worst thing for my waistline. especially with the kids' halloween candy in the house.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    You folks are blazin'!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    It's keeping me halfway sane and relaxed at the moment.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Weed before sex is better than weed in nature. Not that I'd fuckin know these days, but at least from what I recall.

Weed before sex is better than weed in nature. Not that I'd fuckin know these days, but at least from what I recall.

Ouch. Don't mention sex. I think I just heard my p***y whimper.

Ouch. Don't mention sex. I think I just heard my p***y whimper.
    :rofl:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    T minus 5 minutes...
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Haha I almost literally wouldn't get any without it!
    Mama needs her nugs lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    edited November 2016

have decided to leave my nug jar empty for a while. need to lose some weight, and smoking weed is the worst thing for my waistline. especially with the kids' halloween candy in the house.

In Brazil they call the munchies, La Rica.
    It translates literally to, the rich.

My Brazillian brother from a South American mother much preferred "mooncheese" and his friends back home adopted it as well.

Also, the struggle is real. I sympathize on that one, especially with a 120lb wife that rambles into the kitchen like a skinny blackbear on the hunt every 2 hours without any effect on her weight.
    Post edited by rgambs on

Yikes, I would completely weird out having sex after smoking weed, lol. Unless I was also drunk. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Just got real in here.
    www.cluthelee.com

Just got real in here.

:rofl:
    PJ_Soul said:

Yikes, I would completely weird out having sex after smoking weed, lol. Unless I was also drunk. :lol:
    Depends on the individual and the effect of the strain.
    Some people become more mindful (you can imagine the effect that would have on sex or yoga or meditating) and present, and some become distracted, or as my one buddy used to say "runnin circles in muh head"
    rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

Depends on the individual and the effect of the strain.
    Some people become more mindful (you can imagine the effect that would have on sex or yoga or meditating) and present, and some become distracted, or as my one buddy used to say "runnin circles in muh head"
    Yup, everyone's different! And things change. I've been smoking weed for 27 years, and I know how I react to the drug, what I like to do while on it, how I function, what I'm comfortable or not comfortable with, etc, has changed several times over the years (I really don't find that the type of weed changes things all that much for me though).
    For me, it's the order...
    If I smoke before I drink, I get very quiet and have rambling thoughts.
    If I drink before I smoke, I get very happy and friendly and relaxed.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728

This!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    PJ_Soul said:

once did the nasty on mushrooms at a party. had to hide her face as her eyes went all Large Marge on me. good thing she was under the same influence. could have been awkward. :rofl:

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:

two friends of mine both told me they get super horny off weed. they confirmed that stance when i let them both sleep over on my parents couch so no one had to drive and heard love noises coming from the rec room while i lay jealous in my room 15 feet away. thankfully my parents didn't wake up.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• ^^^
    I thought they say that MJ before is like having endless feeling..........
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    rgambs said:

In Brazil they call the munchies, La Rica.
    It translates literally to, the rich.

My Brazillian brother from a South American mother much preferred "mooncheese" and his friends back home adopted it as well.

Also, the struggle is real. I sympathize on that one, especially with a 120lb wife that rambles into the kitchen like a skinny blackbear on the hunt every 2 hours without any effect on her weight.
    Excellent, gambo. I think your wife and I are similar in ways.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I will be shortly...hahahaha
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon

^^^
    I thought they say that MJ before is like having endless feeling..........

wouldn't know. I'm WAY TOO LAAAAAAAAYYYYYYZEEEEEEEEto even entertain the idea.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD