I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

1262728293032»

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 18,463
    Wasting food just kills me.  I wonder if the above is actually eaten (same for other "world's biggest" foodstuffs like pizza, burger, etc.).

Anyway...our Saturday morning ritual has commenced!
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 21,355
    hedonist said:
    Wasting food just kills me.  I wonder if the above is actually eaten (same for other "world's biggest" foodstuffs like pizza, burger, etc.).

Anyway...our Saturday morning ritual has commenced!
    But I ate the WHOLE thing!  :lol:
    We're living on the edge of something big. It's a fantastic time in history to be alive.
    AMT, 1.25.15, 00:36 hrs.
    M.I.T.S.
    BLACK35 said:
    brianlux said:
    Is that for a group munchies fest.....best suited for parties
    I promise I'll share next time!
    We're living on the edge of something big. It's a fantastic time in history to be alive.
    M.I.T.S.
    Husband and I shared most of a Cavicone and watched an old ep of Homeland (can't wait till that is back!) - now he's in the bedroom playing online (not that kind, though I'd be fine with it =) ) and listening to PJ's version of Baba, and I've got All in Family here - Draft Dodger (Christmas).

I do love Saturdays like this :)

And it should be a beautiful pre-supermoon shortly!
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 9,539
    hedonist said:
    Husband and I shared most of a Cavicone and watched an old ep of Homeland (can't wait till that is back!) - now he's in the bedroom playing online (not that kind, though I'd be fine with it =) ) and listening to PJ's version of Baba, and I've got All in Family here - Draft Dodger (Christmas).

The moon was gorgeous this morning when I left the house at 5am with a full buffalolung of sweet sticky.
    The heavy frost was lit up like the world was gilt in silver.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:
    hedonist said:

The moon was gorgeous this morning when I left the house at 5am with a full buffalolung of sweet sticky.
    The heavy frost was lit up like the world was gilt in silver.
    I've seen some of those gilded photos of yours, gambo.

The moon here is beautiful and bright, but super?  More like anti-climactic :angry:

Still, a lovely evening, a never-ending bowl (hitting up the hybrid and Indica - fucking back!), and looking forward to a new Curb in less than an hour.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 9,539
    Stuck with the Lion King for now, but we finished Season 1 of Stranger Things earlier and it was an entertaining dealing!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    I watched almost seven episodes of the first season today :blush:

Those kiddos are fantastic!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 12,384
    Who's a happy Stoner today? This gal! :triumph:
    I just came home with my free ounce of top shelf MMJ. My dispensary has a point system and I am very disciplined when it comes to saving them. And now I have a beautiful array of Sativa, Hybrid and Indica before me and I feel like a kid in a candy store...don't know what to choose first! If only I could convey to you all my utter joy at this moment. :heart:
    Damn!  Must be nice to have options.  Wanna hook a fellow AZ'er up?   :D   
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZPosts: 1,152
    Well folks, I finally did it! I finally set myself on fire. Almost. I knew this day would come. :lol:
    Well folks, I finally did it! I finally set myself on fire. Almost. I knew this day would come. :lol:
    Been listening to some Arthur Brown lately, RS?

M.I.T.S.
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZPosts: 1,152
    brianlux said:
    Been listening to some Arthur Brown lately, RS?

:lol: