Options

I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    rgambs said:
    I was high AF last night. Ate an unnatural amount of Ruffles. good god I need a stoned-eating alternative. my wedding ring didn't fit this morning. 
    The struggle is real.  
    Healthy food doesn't make a scratch on the munchies, let alone a dent.
    Try a different strain when you can, I've noticed some strains make me munchy as hell and others not so much.

It's hard not to get in a cycle of munchies>overeating>smoking to settle the stomach>repeat.
    funny, as my buddy who I let try my extract vape thing said he was so happy that it didn't give him the munchies. it still does to me. 

when I smoke, I smoke once and I'm done. when I was younger I could repeat, but not now. I smoke, then eat, then bed. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    dankind said:
    I was high AF last night. Ate an unnatural amount of Ruffles. good god I need a stoned-eating alternative. my wedding ring didn't fit this morning. 
    Just how high were you? I mean, you did try to put it on your finger, yes? 
    :lol:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Go-to munchies, hmmm.

I don't gorge much but when feeding the need, sweet/salty nut mix or some kind of palate-cleansing gelato.

Then again, handfuls of Lucky Charms straight from the box do the trick just fine.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,680
    I had sciatic nerve pain so bad yesterday I was limping.  Last night I took a good hit of my high CBD vape and for the first time all day felt relief from the pain.  Cool!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    hedonist said:
    Go-to munchies, hmmm.

I don't gorge much but when feeding the need, sweet/salty nut mix or some kind of palate-cleansing gelato.

Then again, handfuls of Lucky Charms straight from the box do the trick just fine.
    I tried to go to nuts, but I found that they disagree with me. I'll leave it at that. 

a buddy of mine says his trick is to prepare his snack prior to smoking. he tries to make it as healthy as possible, and hopes that mitigates the need for unhealthy snacks when it's time. he says it works sometimes, other times not so much. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    hedonist said:
    Go-to munchies, hmmm.

I tried to go to nuts, but I found that they disagree with me. I'll leave it at that. 

a buddy of mine says his trick is to prepare his snack prior to smoking. he tries to make it as healthy as possible, and hopes that mitigates the need for unhealthy snacks when it's time. he says it works sometimes, other times not so much. 
    Nuts disagree with @Wobbie, too. Just check out the MOTHERFUCKER thread.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    I thought about nuts and Wob too :whistle:
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,251
    Careful with the nuts.  While more nutritious than say potato chips, they are loaded with calories.  You may end up taking in 2-3x as many calories in having the munchy nuts.   
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    edited October 2017

"A gummy bear shouldn't be able to steal your soul!" Hahaha 

The gummies usually dont for me but a brownie has!
    Post edited by Wma31394 on
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Well, Quick Fix 6.1 works!
    Yessir, I've gone that route 3 times with success. 
    As long as you have the guts to give it a go, it's dependable.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    How the HELL is this not legal everywhere?

Left side of my back has been spasming something fierce today.  Came home early, ground up a mix of XJ-13 and Harlequin and leftover keef from the grinder.  Good god does it help.
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    How the HELL is this not legal everywhere?

Left side of my back has been spasming something fierce today.  Came home early, ground up a mix of XJ-13 and Harlequin and leftover keef from the grinder.  Good god does it help.
    It's high time it does become federally legal!

The only arguments against pot are a) lung issues and b) abuse.

Both arguments fail.  There are vapes and edibles and besides, the benefits outweigh the minuses and cigarettes have been legal since forever and they're tons worse!   As far as abuse goes, if you ban every victimless form of abuse you ban nearly everything- TV, snack foods, buying records, playing spider solitaire.  I'm not supporting the idea of abusing anything but I'd rather we had a few stoned out kids than drunk drivers, for example.

But wait you say, playing spider solitaire??

GUILTY!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    Fuckin' a, B!  And damned if music doesn't bloom in that herbed state.

I just went from acoustic Petty (Shadow of a Doubt) to this amazing chica.

(this realm of munchies is as satisfying as the food version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sMHbN5siT4

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Anybody ever get high at South of the Border in South Carolina while on a road trip? :)
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    my2hands said:
    Anybody ever get high at South of the Border in South Carolina while on a road trip? :)
    No, but that sounds like a hell of a good time. Pics or it didn't happen.  :smiley:
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    brianlux said:
    I had sciatic nerve pain so bad yesterday I was limping.  Last night I took a good hit of my high CBD vape and for the first time all day felt relief from the pain.  Cool!
    Great my friend who sustained a severe neck injury a few yrs back ate a chocolate a made for him said his muscles totally loosen up and tention goes away ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    Great my friend who sustained a severe neck injury a few yrs back ate a chocolate a made for him said his muscles totally loosen up and tention goes away ...
    Nice! 

• Options

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422
    brianlux said:
    Sounds like something i should try. 
  • Options
    New strain tonight. Don't remember what it's called but I like it. Nice and mellow. 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    cutz said:
    brianlux said:
    Sounds like something i should try. 
    def the latest i've made is the Tincture and that really works great i'm making more chocolates tonight that's what i like the best is how many different products i can make from my crops smoking is my last resort to getting high ....i like being in total control of what's in my edibles .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    New strain tonight. Don't remember what it's called but I like it. Nice and mellow. 
    :mrgreen:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Dylan's studio version of Tangled, half a gummy bear and OG Kola....yup!
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518

Someone sold me this today for the amount shown.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos said:

:clap:  :plus_one:

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Horos said:

Lucky you, slim quarter for $100 over here :(
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Called five friends for a ride tonight because I'm stoned. Three were drinking. One was stoned. One was both. FML  :lol:
  • Options
    :rofl:
    #fakenews