Options

What Springsteen and Dylan songs have been covered?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,370

best version ed did
    goosebumps VERY SINGLE TIME EEEK
    My City in Ruins (Bruce Springsteen Tribute) - Eddie Vedder - 2009 Kennedy Center Honors
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM8ZfWPvLp8

Yeah this is friggin amazing. Wow.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,012
    edited September 2016

I guess this will be the tracklist:

SIDE BOB:
    Girl from the North Country
    Forever Young
    I shall be released
    Times they are a changin' (or All along the Watchtower)
    Masters of War

SIDE BRUCE:
    Growin' Up
    Open All Night
    My City of Ruins
    Jersey Girl
    Bobby Jean
    (secret track: One Step Up)

Can't decide wether I should go with Times they are a Changin or All Along the Watchtower.

Any opnions on that? :)

I would definitely add State Trooper, Atlantic City and No Surrender to the Bruce list.. He did State Trooper and Atlantic City a few times (there are some good sounding versions from his 2011 shows).. No Surrender, the only time Ed covered this by himself was the preset of 2006-06-03, just him and an acoustic guitar.
    But I don't have them :(

And the No Surrender one I had was to low volume, didn't mix with the others :( The Atlantic City I had, from 2005(?). was bad quality :/

Will have to check out that AATW from 2013.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Hmm. AATW from Charlotte sounded great. Don't know if the Audience recording is good quality enough though. Hmm hmm. Can't afford buying the boot from one song. Just spent 30 dollars on a bottle of wine for him and 15 dollars on CD-Rs looking like small vinyl discs. Haha.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    This is how it turned out:

• Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,370
    Dude, GREAT JOB!
  • Options
    RS65573 said:

Dude, GREAT JOB!

Thanks!

The Bob-part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkQFj2jxdKw