Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    kerbjack said:

Digging this Angle Of Fire track

Me too!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Does anyone know the "promo code" for these?
    "If you hate somethin, don't you do it too!"

"Then I get to thinkin -- I don't wanna think; I wanna feel."
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    https://www.facebook.com/TempleofTheDog/posts/553039801566980

@ Temple Of The Dog

Pre-order the 25th Anniversary Edition of Temple of the Dog from iTunes and get the remastered version of 'Angel of Fire' instantly. https://UMe.lnk.to/TOTDDeluxe
  • Options
    demetrios said:

@ Temple Of The Dog

Pre-order the 25th Anniversary Edition of Temple of the Dog from iTunes and get the remastered version of 'Angel of Fire' instantly. https://UMe.lnk.to/TOTDDeluxe

remastered (or mastered) would most likely be the correct term for the demos.. Sounds like an old cassette was the source of the demo. It obviously wasn't remixed. The mix tapes for the album proper are lost so the album had to be remixed. I don't think the demos have every been released so they are mastered not remastered but that is just being pedantic though so remastered is fine. The album, however, is remixed. The people doing the social media and the promotion don't understand the difference. I am sure it still sounds great.
  • Options

demetrios said:

@ Temple Of The Dog

remastered (or mastered) would most likely be the correct term for the demos.. Sounds like an old cassette was the source of the demo. It obviously wasn't remixed. The mix tapes for the album proper are lost so the album had to be remixed. I don't think the demos have every been released so they are mastered not remastered but that is just being pedantic though so remastered is fine. The album, however, is remixed. The people doing the social media and the promotion don't understand the difference. I am sure it still sounds great.
    follow the link to iTunes. Every track is labelled 2016 mix.
  • Options

demetrios said:

@ Temple Of The Dog

follow the link to iTunes. Every track is labelled 2016 mix.
    I know. It's their social media pages that's messing with peoples heads. Wonder who's posting the info cause they post the same exact thing on Pearl Jam's, Temple of the Dog's & Eddie Vedder's Official Facebook pages. I'm very surprised they had to close down all Pearl Jam Activism pages. That was one of my favorite ones to follow.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @ Temple Of The Dog

Premiere of “Say Hello 2 Heaven” (alternate mix) available exclusively at http://www.templeofthedog.com #totd

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,883
    I'm admittedly only listening to this on my computer speakers, but it sounds a little flatter than the original. Have to compare, but back to work.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    Absolutely Amazing!!! No drums only light percussion during guitar solo... completely stripped down, soulful and awesome...
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    @ Temple Of The Dog

One more week till Temple Of The Dog 25th Anniversary Edition...pre-order now and get 'Say Hello 2 Heaven' (alternate mix) instantly. https://UMe.lnk.to/TOTDDeluxe
  • Options
    Deluxe Edition shipping confirmation from the 10club.
    Sweet!
  • Options
    not listening to any of the songs posted on the website - want to listen to this new mix with headphones and some bourbon.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    I ordered from TOTDs website directly. Wonder who's handling their shipping?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422

I ordered from TOTDs website directly. Wonder who's handling their shipping?

Good question for those of us that did the same.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    This is really confusing. Best Buy has some sort of exclusive with the details about how to get the "free record" inside the CD? I can't even tell if this is the new version.
    bestbuy.com/site/temple-of-the-dog-only--best-buy-cd-lp-lp-vinyl/5580463.p?skuId=5580463&AID=11868399&PID=8140017&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fsite%2Ftemple-of-the-dog-only--best-buy-cd-lp-lp-vinyl%2F5580463.p%3FskuId%3D5580463&ref=39&loc=01&CJPID=8140017
    Post edited by lexicondevil on
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695

This is really confusing. Best Buy has some sort of exclusive with the details about how to get the "free record" inside the CD? I can't even tell if this is the new version.
    bestbuy.com/site/temple-of-the-dog-only--best-buy-cd-lp-lp-vinyl/5580463.p?skuId=5580463&AID=11868399&PID=8140017&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fsite%2Ftemple-of-the-dog-only--best-buy-cd-lp-lp-vinyl%2F5580463.p%3FskuId%3D5580463&ref=39&loc=01&CJPID=8140017

Was wondering that as well. It looks like it's the new version of the CD, but doesn't say much about the free Vinyl. Seems like a good deal if it includes the new Vinyl for $17.
  • Options
    I don't know about you guys, but our local Best Buy's physical media section is practically no more. Maybe 2 rows with a corner that has a few specialty things. Not like it used to be.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,598

I don't know about you guys, but our local Best Buy's physical media section is practically no more. Maybe 2 rows with a corner that has a few specialty things. Not like it used to be.

People don't listen to music the way they used to either. Can't have stuff wasting space, I guess.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,102
    Most stores are ilke th
    kramer73 said:

People don't listen to music the way they used to either. Can't have stuff wasting space, I guess.
    That and there's alot of stuff out there. Seems like online is kind of the way to go for music/movies now. Easier to carry pretty much everything in a warehouse, than fit it all in a retail store.
  • Options
    This whole cd + vinyl is just too good to be true. It's funny how you don't get to know the details until you open up the cd.
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686

This whole cd + vinyl is just too good to be true. It's funny how you don't get to know the details until you open up the cd.

I know... worst case scenario, I will return it...
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options

Over @ Pearl Jam's Ten Club Members Facebook Group page https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers/permalink/10154583244118713/

@ Tom .. "Looks like a similar offer I got with The Stones' Sticky Fingers reissue last year. You buy the CD and it contains a code to go online and redeem. They send you a vinyl in the mail. Was a bare boned vinyl of Sticky Fingers. Single LP, no extras."

In the description it does list the track list 2 times. With the release date of 09/30/2016, same official time the reissues are coming out.

Regular postage is $3.99 (on this purchase) so it must be just the CD shipped with the code inside to receive the vinyl in the mail, for free.

• Options
    demetrios said:

Over @ Pearl Jam's Ten Club Members Facebook Group page https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers/permalink/10154583244118713/

@ Tom .. "Looks like a similar offer I got with The Stones' Sticky Fingers reissue last year. You buy the CD and it contains a code to go online and redeem. They send you a vinyl in the mail. Was a bare boned vinyl of Sticky Fingers. Single LP, no extras."

In the description it does list the track list 2 times. With the release date of 09/30/2016, same official time the reissues are coming out.

Regular postage is $3.99 (on this purchase) so it must be just the CD shipped with the code inside to receive the vinyl in the mail, for free.

Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    Chances I get my 2 CD version on release day from the TOTD website?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Got my TOTD box set today!
  • Options

• Options
    ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010

This is why we need a "like" button.
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • Options
    ski-bum said:

This is why we need a "like" button.

nice but too bad vinyl was not included, enjoy!!!
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif