Comments

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

guessing no opening band/act?

Eddie Vedder
    That's actually a really good idea
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,492

With the MSG show on Election Day can't think of a better way to bring on the apocalypse than with most of Pearl Jam and Chris Cornell

Good way to go out.

In all seriousness kind of surprised they decided to play that night. But I will be there.

Election Day is November 8
    Well I'm an idiot
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    my2hands said:

i wouldn't expect Ed outside of Seattle... but i certainly wouldn't complain... they have to play Hunger Strike and honestly it would suck to see someone else butcher it like i saw on the Cornell solo songbook tour

I agree that Eddie would likely be at the Seattle show and maybe MSG since it's the largest venue and New York, and the World Series should be over by then. I really hope they play Mad Season tunes; River of Deceit was a highlight for me at his show last month; it does seem like they need more than one album to be able to play an arena like the Garden.
  • Options
    marcos said:

my2hands said:

i wouldn't expect Ed outside of Seattle... but i certainly wouldn't complain... they have to play Hunger Strike and honestly it would suck to see someone else butcher it like i saw on the Cornell solo songbook tour

I agree that Eddie would likely be at the Seattle show and maybe MSG since it's the largest venue and New York, and the World Series should be over by then. I really hope they play Mad Season tunes; River of Deceit was a highlight for me at his show last month; it does seem like they need more than one album to be able to play an arena like the Garden.
    Not if eddie vedder is the opening act
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,492
    At least some PJ20 footage is making its way out. Odd choice that they are using fan shot footage. Maybe saving the pro shot for the PJ20 box...???
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,627

At least some PJ20 footage is making its way out. Odd choice that they are using fan shot footage. Maybe saving the pro shot for the PJ20 box...???

The pro shot was lost. I'm not kidding. All the people that recorded signed releases so it could be used. It was a rush job that was put together in June.
  • Options
    BethmiBethmi Posts: 3
    Oh man, I may have squealed when I saw this. Fingers crossed for San Fran! Would make an awesome bday trip.
  • Options

chitty said:

Says can buy immediately and gives link but that only takes us to the tour page with no further link.
    So where do us ten club members buy?

Yeah, I'm on the Soundgarden email list and did not get one...

Ive been getting their emails since 2010 and haven't received a presal email either.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422

Spoken said:

I just received the CC email...

Philly was sold out when I got my password emails too. If I hadn't seen the announcement on Twitter, and then the password here, (thanks 10clubbers) I would have completely missed this.
    i found out through facebook before anything else and luckily a friend told me the password.
    Good for you man. I just find out the password, and BOTH Philly & NY are sold out. Really want that Tower show(one of the BEST venues to see a concert).
  • Options
    I bet they'll play some mother love bone stuff.
  • Options
    -Buru- said:

Zod said:

I still haven't gotten my Cornell or Soundgarden e-mails yet. I only scored ticket because someone told me the pasword. It must take a while for all the emails to get sent.

I got my email a half hour ago hahahaha (same boat as you, another fan helped out)
    Still no soundgarden presale password. Sigh. I was in surgery this morning and when I got my wits about me this afternoon had no presale info. And still no presale password. Fingers crossed for 10c lotto.
  • Options
    rival9500rival9500 Posts: 532
    How can Ed not be a part of this??? Eddie solo set opens. Announced or not...please let this happen!!!
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,834
    Just entered for 10c NYC show. Hope to see all of you folks this November! Sucks that it's on a Monday night -- will likely take a couple of days off from work for this one to drive down there.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,384
    rival9500 said:

How can Ed not be a part of this??? Eddie solo set opens. Announced or not...please let this happen!!!

Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Wooden jesus christ! This is one show i need to see! But i cant afford the divorce!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    jeffbr said:

aNiMaL said:

Holy shit!!!! I want the 10 C tickets - but its a raffle. Thew Soundgarden and Chris Cornell ones are jus straight buy with a presale code. Wonder which ones i should do???

It looks like the Seattle presale is done, so 10c tickets are your next best bet. If that doesn't work, then the 7/29 public sale, but I have to imagine most tickets will be gone before the public sale starts.
    Awesome, thanks. That makes it easy then.
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    Woot woot! I just entered for Seattle!
    But ... only 12% odds at the moment. And likely to decrease.
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,116
    I may be an idiot, but where do I enter the PJ drawing?
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,116
    Hah! I found it, never mind!
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    jeffbr said:

Got my Seattle tix! Can't wait!

Nice dude! Glad to see yourself still kicking around these parts. Been a long time.
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    edited July 2016
    Ummmmmm.... did anyone else see that the SuperDelux edition IS listed under the "Vinyl" category in the shop???? yet, the description (as MANY of us DO know)..... doesn't state any vinyl in it..... What Gives??

Who gives??

Why I gives??

I flies...

I gives and I flies.

I'm given to fly.

Given To Fly.

Thank you.

and bye.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308

mr bungle said:

I'm too old to deal with GA anymore and the only date on this tour with GA is in my area. Boo hoo. At least I'm lucky to get a show close. Tempted to fly up to Seattle.

sit in the balcony. no drama up there. no bad seat in the house.. I did it for all 3 shows in 06, sat in the front row of the balcony dead center. Great view!
    That is exactly what I'm thinking!
    Just so I'm clear, does all GA mean that there are seats throughout this San Francisco theatre but there are no assigned seats? Why would this theatre be different from the other venues on this tour?
  • Options
    geno14geno14 Posts: 84
    i wonder if the Vinyl reissue will contain all the bonus material on the deluxe CD?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

The pro shot was lost. I'm not kidding. All the people that recorded signed releases so it could be used. It was a rush job that was put together in June.
    That is very interesting... Do you have any more info on that and how do you know all that? It does say that they are using some Pearl Jam archival hd pit footage...
  • Options
    Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    Did they ever make a single LP version of the record? It's not a long album, I find it so annoying that they stretch it out over 3 sides when it would easily fit on 2. Seeing this more and more with reissues everywhere, I don't get the appeal.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,796

What kind of Pre-Sale seats did fans get for NY and Philly?

11th row MSG
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    ShanKathy said:

mr bungle said:

I'm too old to deal with GA anymore and the only date on this tour with GA is in my area. Boo hoo. At least I'm lucky to get a show close. Tempted to fly up to Seattle.

sit in the balcony. no drama up there. no bad seat in the house.. I did it for all 3 shows in 06, sat in the front row of the balcony dead center. Great view!
    Just so I'm clear, does all GA mean that there are seats throughout this San Francisco theatre but there are no assigned seats? Why would this theatre be different from the other venues on this tour?
    Bill Graham Civic has a main GA floor that is all standing and a seated balcony above it that is sold as general admission. First come, first served on the seating.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

Did they ever make a single LP version of the record? It's not a long album, I find it so annoying that they stretch it out over 3 sides when it would easily fit on 2. Seeing this more and more with reissues everywhere, I don't get the appeal.

So they can charge more.
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    I just received the soundgarden, temple of the dog email, with the pre sale code...
  • Options
    ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308
    kasedoug said:

ShanKathy said:

mr bungle said:

Bill Graham Civic has a main GA floor that is all standing and a seated balcony above it that is sold as general admission. First come, first served on the seating.
    Thank you! That helps me to decide where to enter this lottery.