Options

Raleigh Wishlist Auction Items

bookerTbookerT Posts: 32
Back before all the HB2 mess we had announced that the NC Sustainable Energy Association would be beneficiary of the Wishlist Pre-Party. After much back and forth, and some time to just collect our thoughts, we have developed what we think is the fairest way to raise some money for a non-profit that has nothing to do with HB2 and was counting on a fundraiser. The board of the Wishlist Foundation has graciously agreed to give 100% of online auction proceeds to NCSEA.

Three packages will include show posters, two will be geared towards NC-based residents, and one will be geared more towards 10C memorabilia and those trying to fill some holes in their 10C collection.

Please help us support NCSEA and their efforts to sustain renewable energy policies in North Carolina (which are under attack by our current legislators).

Click Here for Locals Package 1 (closes Thursday, 7/14):

Click Here for Locals Package 2 (closes Thursday, 7/14)

I'll be posting more bundles in this thread soon. Please save this thread. Thank you for your donation!

Comments

• Options
    The energy saving bundle is up for bid!
    Click Here for Energy Saving Bundle (closes Friday, 7/15)
  • Options
    There are currently 8 items or bundles posted on the Wishlist Foundation eBay page, including posters for Atlanta 2003, New Jersey 2006 and Seattle 2009.

CLICK HERE for the full list.

1) Energy Saving Bundle
    2) PJ Collector’s Bundle 1
    3) Atlanta 4/19/03 Pearl Jam poster
    4) New Jersey 6/3/06 Pearl Jam and My Morning Jacket poster
    5) Seattle 9/22/09 Pearl Jam poster
    6) Locals Package 3
    7) Sphelar Stick
    8) PJ Collector’s Bundle 2

Bidding ends TODAY (Friday 7/15) on the Energy Saving Bundle.

Bidding on all other items ends next Thursday!
  • Options
    RazzyLaneRazzyLane Posts: 146
    Some really great stuff here for a really great cause. I just liked some of the posts on FB to try to pull them up the feed, but I wonder how many people have seen the messages? Bumping this thread to the top of the page!
  • Options
    Thank you!