Options

2016 Pearl Jam Vault #6 Vinyl .. on sale now

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 569
    Vault #6 and will be released on CD and digital formats after 9/1/2016.
    Wierd it says this on the release email, but they usually don't ship until December?
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836

We have received our first shipment of Vault 6 Vinyl today. INT orders will be processed/shipped first.

******PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send shipping@tenclub.net an email ASAP if your shipping address has changed.******

ALL US orders will ship via UPS ground at the same time, and if all goes well, will start shipping by end of month.

******PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send shipping@tenclub.net an email ASAP if your shipping address has changed.******

slh

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,429
    demetrios said:

We have received our first shipment of Vault 6 Vinyl today. INT orders will be processed/shipped first.

ALL US orders will ship via UPS ground at the same time, and if all goes well, will start shipping by end of month.

slh

Thanks for the update , Demetrios.
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 479
    Me too.

Should be here this year then!
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    Ok. There are 3 poster,1 jacket, 1 vault and some bootlegs on the way. How I'm gonna that explains to my wife?
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Hub. said:

Shipping mail received. :hug:

Me too...yeah...but it takes a while to show up in Europe... anyways..it might could be here before Christmas...:bow:
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693

Ok. There are 3 poster,1 jacket, 1 vault and some bootlegs on the way. How I'm gonna that explains to my wife?

Was thinking the same cause all the reissues, third man etc came in individually which didn't go down too well. Checked this morning, vault is arriving to my office.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:

Was thinking the same cause all the reissues, third man etc came in individually which didn't go down too well. Checked this morning, vault is arriving to my office.
    Great idea kearn5y.
    I think I'm gonna chance my shipping adres.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Shipping notification received this morning.
  • Options
    Any word on when the digital downloads (24Bit Flac-HD please) & CD will be available?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    Ship it already!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    kvandersenkvandersen Copenhagen Posts: 8
    well its not the cheapest of all things incl shipping but if you want vinyl and something exclusive no need to complain.. its simple if you dont buy it it on vinyl you will regret it, and blame the costs of shipping and that its too expensive .... it is not ... buy and enjoy im sure that the costs of a good night out, will be the same as the costs of shipping to europe... chin up peeps
    eddies last name
  • Options
  • Options
    Vault 6 still available. Wish that shipping was a little cheaper then $37.49 to Canada.
    But also that our CDN dollar was stronger. $120CDN for Vault 6?
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Vault 6 still available. Wish that shipping was a little cheaper then $37.49 to Canada.

I know right, nothing they can do about the dollar but damn $37 for shipping, that's almost as much as the vinyl itself
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    demetrios said:

would it be cheeper for me to ship to you instead of 10c? I'm thinking vinyl gets sent to my house and then I go to the post office and ship it to you.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

demetrios said:

would it be cheeper for me to ship to you instead of 10c? I'm thinking vinyl gets sent to my house and then I go to the post office and ship it to you.
    I was wondering the same thing.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    cutz said:

mcgruff10 said:

demetrios said:

I just did a check on USPS and the cheapest rate to Toronto from MN for a 6lb. package is $45.00! That's crazy. You poor Canadian fans or soon to be poor if you order anything.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:

cutz said:

mcgruff10 said:

demetrios said:

I just did a check on USPS and the cheapest rate to Toronto from MN for a 6lb. package is $45.00! That's crazy. You poor Canadian fans or soon to be poor if you order anything.
    Damn, that is crazy!!
  • Options
    Still haven`t received it here in The Netherlands. Got my shipping mail on October 12th! anyone else in or around The Netherlands that hasn`t received it yet?