Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Don't make me do-wah your diddy, Marineboy :angry:

On that note...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR5yhKQo3dc
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    John Candy is bear shaped. Like someone else we know.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Marines are pillow biters

Who-rahhh
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Aww, I loved that wannabe lean, mean fighting machine.

(who's the Big Toe?)
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Empty
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,450
    thank you for your service......in the bahamas......protecting us from....something.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    My nephew is a Marine and just got placed in Hawaii....and got a raise because the cost of living is higher there. My only nephew joined the Marines :fearful:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    It survived!!! Happy Memorial Day to all those who have served or currently are..
    To those I've lost:
    I miss you guys so much I know some time has passed since the last of you was lost in the Gulf War.. But there's still an ache in our hearts every time
    We gather and the four of you are not there. We celebrate you today.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

It survived!!! Happy Memorial Day to all those who have served or currently are..
    To those I've lost:
    I miss you guys so much I know some time has passed since the last of you was lost in the Gulf War.. But there's still an ache in our hearts every time
    We gather and the four of you are not there. We celebrate you today.

Whispering! Are you back?!?!??! Hi!

Thank you to every woman and man served or currently serving for my freedom!!!! :murica: Thank you is not enough.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    I don't agree Ani,as my Dad and Grandfather were both Army.But thank you for your service and for keeping Florida safe from a Bahamian invasion.
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I recently saw a fb post that was a rant by some ex-army guy about....something...that had him all riled up and 'murica'ing....I only made it through about thirty seconds of his rant, but the comments were facinating....a total shit show of insults between branches of the US armed forces. Seems most of them had a pretty low opinion of the Air Force...and anyone in the army thought that anyone outside of the Army who claimed PTSD was full of shit and abusing the system. I knew there were rivalries, but I didn't realize there was that kind of venom between the groups.
  • Options

I recently saw a fb post that was a rant by some ex-army guy about....something...that had him all riled up and 'murica'ing....I only made it through about thirty seconds of his rant, but the comments were facinating....a total shit show of insults between branches of the US armed forces. Seems most of them had a pretty low opinion of the Air Force...and anyone in the army thought that anyone outside of the Army who claimed PTSD was full of shit and abusing the system. I knew there were rivalries, but I didn't realize there was that kind of venom between the groups.

Hiya, Drowned!

You have to forgive Empty..... :whistle:

Can't believe the infighting; and to what end? It's too bad - you'd think unity would prevail.

I'd not be here but for my dad fighting on behalf of the US Army during WWII - citizenship for service...or vice versa? No matter. He and all his brothers / sisters before and after him will forever have my gratitude.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,450
    rr165892 said:

I don't agree Ani,as my Dad and Grandfather were both Army.But thank you for your service and for keeping Florida safe from a Bahamian invasion.

:lol:

had it suceeded, we'd all be wearing shorts and knee socks.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    And crocs!
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

I work with several ex military and ex field cops - some joke and poke fun - others not so much. I also never understood and never will. But I am just a civilian coworker :tongue:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    I think sometimes dark/black humor is the best way to deal with the darkness/blackness.

(and no, that wasn't rascist =) )