PRE ORDER: Ed & Jeff Stage/Show Used Guitar String Bracelets (fund-raiser for charity)

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
edited May 2016 in Lost Dogs
PRE ORDER: Please read the following details carefully as we are very excited for this next opportunity:

****THIS IS A PRE ORDER***
In the near future, we hope to make available show/stage used guitar string bracelets from Ed and Jeff. Guitar String Bracelets using show used strings from Stone, Mike, Jeff and Ed have been made available in the past and here is another opportunity for Ed and Jeff. For past opportunity examples, please see here (http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/214537/jeff-string-bracelets-for-charity-free-bobblehead-offer/p1) and here (http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/5891864)

We are taking a pre order now as we truly don't know how many will be made available (if any!). Orders and payments will be taken and it will be first come first served etc and hopefully we will have enough for everyone. Payment $ will be held in escrow until bracelets are secured and created by the professional jeweler/artist. Anyone not able to receive their order will receive a 100% refund in it's entirety.

Thanks to a few very generous and supportive people out there, we are happy to bring this opportunity to PJ fans and raise funds for a good cause at the same time. Available in a limited supply will be stage used guitar strings Ed and Jeff, made into wearable or displayable bracelets. It is recommended that you display them and as a collectible but fans in the past have worn them as well. There's no promise it will fit or guarantee the string won't wear/break etc after wear/tear by wearing it continuously etc.

Stage used guitar strings from Ed and Jeff will be from the 2016 US tour and converted professionally into bracelets that you can display as a collectible or even wear. Personally, I have one from a gift from a great friend and it's in a shadow box hanging on my wall and makes an amazing conversation piece. These bracelets come from a reliable source and you can rest easy that these are indeed the real deal. We would not risk our 501c3 non-profit status nor my reputation on the boards here.

Alternatively, if anyone would like the strings as they come and not as a wearable or displayable bracelet, that option is available as well. Strings can be framed with posters, ticket stubs, guitar picks, etc. Just let me know with your order

Here is a photo giving you roughly the idea of what they will look like. Some may vary depending on how the professional jeweler finishes them.

After expenses, proceeds benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey, an all-volunteer US Troop support group and non-profit that sends huge care packages of loving reminders from home full of goodies and support. For more on Operation Yellow Ribbon, please visit www.OperationYellowRibbonSouthJersey.org

Ed Bracelets are $110 shipped worldwide (in the past, they sold out at $135 previously) and Jeff's we will do at $85 shipped anywhere in the world with payment made directly to Operation Yellow Ribbon's PayPal account. Pre Orders are limited and will be handled in a first come, first paid and served basis. Please PM me for payment details and with your interest. I will reply to your PMs as soon as I can and in the order I can. Remember, worse case is you are refunded 100% of your payment if the bracelet of your choice and order cannot be fulfilled.

oh and PS - if you order more than 1, please subtract $10 off each additional one (after the 1st) as the shipping was built into the bracelet and no need to charge multiple times etc

I probably missed something pertinent so if there's any questions, PM me please.

Don't want one? You can still help with one simple word in a reply to this thread which is "bump" LOL

Thank you for your support and everyone (you know who you are) who made this happen!!
-EV
Post edited by elwayvedder on

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,680
    Dave, only thing you may wish to add is if anyone would like the strings as they come that is perfectly fine too in case they wanted to make something interesting incorporating a poster etc
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    edited May 2016
    pdalowsky said:

Dave, only thing you may wish to add is if anyone would like the strings as they come that is perfectly fine too in case they wanted to make something interesting incorporating a poster etc

Great point Paul. Updated and thank you
    Post edited by elwayvedder on
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,936
    I bought one of these last year and was delighted with the product and service. Buy with confidence!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    Very cool indeed
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,846
    BUMP! Yassss!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    pdalowsky said:

Pm about this to you Dave. Thanks Dave and Paul!! You guys :rock_on:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    oh and PS - if you order more than 1, please subtract $10 off each additional one (after the 1st) as the shipping was built into the bracelet and no need to charge multiple times etc
    Thanks!
    -EV
  • CORVINCORVIN Woodstock, Canada Posts: 162
    Bump for a great cause and some great folks!
    Toronto, Ontario 05-10-2006, Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009, PJ20 at TIFF, Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011, London, Ontario 07-23-2013, and Toronto, Ontario 05-10-2016 & 05-12-2016
    Better hurry up and buy, there's only 4 Jeff and 6 Ed's available!! lol

a5pj said:

haha, good scare and sales tactic but hopefully there are more than that left! Hence the pre order

a5pj said:

haha, good scare and sales tactic but hopefully there are more than that left! Hence the pre order
    Haha.

But seriously, these are one of the coolest PJ items I own. And they are durable as anything. I've been wearing mine since the last ones sold (Mike/Stone). Even with a watch rubbing it all day it has held up. If you are taking it off an on all the time the knots can get a little loose and not stay put, but a little elmers glue keeps mine in place perfectly. I used to try and protect it with leather and metal goo's but said screw it and just bought a back up. But it's been perfect even without the goo's. Probably gonna display this one somehow.

• digz611611digz611611 Detroit Posts: 19
    Would like to buy bracelet - please let me know info on payment --thanks much---
    Info about buying bracelet - my email is digz611@yahoo.com ----hope to hear from you- very interested in buying one---thanks

Info about buying bracelet - my email is digz611@yahoo.com ----hope to hear from you- very interested in buying one---thanks

email sent. thanks!
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,082
    I have an Ed and a Jeff already. Both awesome!!!

I'm still tempted tot get another from this tour....

By the way, my favorite is actually the Jeff as the bass strings are bigger and looks a little better on the wrist. Just a FYI for anyone considering.

hippiemom = goodness
    Ed's are moving along fast and not sure how many more Ed's we will do but plenty of room left for the Jeff...
    How do you buy one of these bracelets ???? Any info??? Please let me know
    digz611@yahoo.com----THANKS

How do you buy one of these bracelets ???? Any info??? Please let me know
    digz611@yahoo.com----THANKS

i emailed you about 8 hours ago LOL
    Jeff's still available at this point and possibly a few Ed's...
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,818
    Bump for a great guy And an amazing cause.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    These are great items....still have one from the first go of these and the quality is very nice....great cause, if a stone or mike bracelet comes available please let me know. Good luck!!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    juddboz80 said:

These are great items....still have one from the first go of these and the quality is very nice....great cause, if a stone or mike bracelet comes available please let me know. Good luck!!!

I'm afraid that the Mike bracelets would burn your skin if they could even make them. Lol
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    PP193448 said:

juddboz80 said:

I'm afraid that the Mike bracelets would burn your skin if they could even make them. Lol
    The main reason they can't sell the strings by Mike is because they usually catch on fire while he is playing not leaving any left to make a bracelet! :)

Bump for a great cause!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
    Jeff has hurt feelings right now! Lots of Jeff availability...
  • jasonrolfejasonrolfe Posts: 474
    PM sent for a Jeff string.
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    I still have my Mike and Ed bracelets. Very cool, you will not be disappointed!
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Bump for OYR :bee:
  • jasonrolfejasonrolfe Posts: 474
    Payment sent. Can't wait!
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
    Jeff! Jeff! Jeff! Jeff!

• belinda27belinda27 Posts: 731
    Bump