Lightning Bolt
    Unthought Known
    Pendulum
    Infallible
    Supersonic
    Force of Nature
    Yellow Moon
    The End

In some people's eyes maybe two polarising selections. Fathers Son and Supersonic. I really like both songs.
    Supersonic gets the spot over LtRP and Fathers Son gets the spot over Amongst the Waves
    Prefer The End over Future Days. It's a beautifully tragic song.

Swallowed Whole would probably get a B side spot on the first single. Unlucky to miss. Force of Nature gets the spot there.
    Post edited by BrainofBGA on
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308
    Speed of Sound is rarely played live but it was played in Ottawa this tour. It was so good that it has become one of my favourite tracks on Backspacer. I'd put that song on my compilation. Count me in as a Backspacer fan. To me, it is an album about relationships , happy (Amongst the Waves), sad (Force of Nature) and imaginary (Johnny Guitar)!
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    Flamery said:

Getaway
    Mind Your Manners
    Got Some
    The Fixer
    Lightning Bolt
    Amongst the Waves
    Unthought Known
    Just Breathe
    Pendulum
    Infallible
    Swallowed Whole
    Yellow Moon
    The End

This would be my combination, bit of a long album but there's nothing I feel I could take out

I think you nailed it (imho). I just might open with Pendulum - I'm influenced too much by the 2013 tour, I suppose.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    on2legs said:

Custom CD I made for the car a few days ago...

Pendulum
    Gonna See My Friend
    Getaway
    Got Some
    Mind Your Manners
    Force of Nature
    Infallible
    The Fixer
    Swallowed Whole
    Supersonic
    Unthought Known
    Yellow Moon

My favs from the last two albums. :smiley:

Pretty solid.

I actually like Speed of Sound too and Johnny Guitar. Would drop The Fixer for one of those...

Mind Your Manners is such a strong track. It is really awesome and wouldnt mind seeing it remain a set list staple for a long time.

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,426
    MayDay10 said:

on2legs said:

Custom CD I made for the car a few days ago...

Pendulum
    Gonna See My Friend
    Getaway
    Got Some
    Mind Your Manners
    Force of Nature
    Infallible
    The Fixer
    Swallowed Whole
    Supersonic
    Unthought Known
    Yellow Moon

My favs from the last two albums. :smiley:

Pretty solid.

I actually like Speed of Sound too and Johnny Guitar. Would drop The Fixer for one of those...

Mind Your Manners is such a strong track. It is really awesome and wouldnt mind seeing it remain a set list staple for a long time.

I love MYM live too. I'd be happy hearing it every show.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    pdalowsky said:

wish getaway and infallible both got more attention on the setlists. Both amazing tracks

2 best songs on the album IMO

• Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    edited May 2016
    Do we have similar threads for other album pairs (e.g., "No Yield" or "Binaural Act")? I can appreciate that this would be much tougher task but a neat diversion nonetheless.
    Post edited by rummy on
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,933
    rummy said:

Do we have similar threads for other album pairs (e.g., "No Yield" or "Binaural Act"). I can appreciate that this would be much tougher task but still a neat diversion nonetheless.

Maybe you need to start one ;)
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    hurricanezekehurricanezeke Posts: 177
    pdalowsky said:

wish getaway and infallible both got more attention on the setlists. Both amazing tracks

Infallible was my favorite track the first few times through. But I now think it's too long. If you cut the last 90 seconds of that song it's would be 10x better.
    Atlanta 2003
    Columbia 2008
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Greenville 2016
  • Options
    KCjamKCjam Posts: 135
    Lifted said:

1. Pendelum
    2. Got some
    3. Mind your manners
    4. The fixer
    5. Lightning bolt
    6. Unthought known
    7. Swallowed whole
    8. Yellow moon
    9. Johnny guitar
    10. Force of nature
    11. The end

I dont really care for either album, but i this is what I'd come up with as an improvement. Be interested to hear how it flows with the production differences. Only ever tried this with live recordings.

For the OP, I do like the original post idea of a "Setlist" for just 2 albums. I like that and the set is pretty good! But I like this one a bit better.