Options

Your Mount Rushmore of PJ Live Experiences

You can only pick your top 4 MOMENTS/SONGS of all the live Pearl Jam concerts you've been to:
Here's mine:
* Slow Lukin' at MSG II 2010 (More than one way to skin a cat! How did they make that song so beautiful??)
* It's Ok tag on Daughter in Jones Beach II 2000 (i'm partial but this is the best version i've heard, the connection with the audience was unreal)
* Release ends full playing of Ten at Philly II 2016 (such an emotional performance to cap an unbelievable beginning of the show; also my first time hearing it after 16 tries)
* Out of My Mind in Philly IV 2009 (get out your checkbook! So unexpected, and such a fun groove: Night 3 was more consistently excellent but Night 4 had so many WTF moments like this).

That's my 4: It was tough (I mean Dirty fucking Frank didn't even make my list lol). Yours?
Jones Beach II (2000), Holmdel (2003), Camden 1, East Rutherford II, Gorge I, Gorge II (2006), MSG I, Boston II (2008), Spectrum II, Spectrum III, Spectrum IV (2009), MSG I, MSG II (2010), Prague (2012), Philly I (2013), Philly I, Philly II, Fenway I (2016), Fenway I (2018), MSG (2022)

Comments

• Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Wow :clap: I'm gonna go check out these boots!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,076
    Feel like I'm copying your list

Release Camden I 1998- first song, first show
    It's OK - Jones Beach 2000 - Really elevated the emotion of that show.
    Out of My Mind - Spectrum 4 2009 - That's when you knew that night was really getting crazy.
    Boston Pre-Set 2003 - the whole set was a "moment."