Another Show

marsupialmarsupial Posts: 14
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Can Pearl Jam please please please stop being so secretive and difficult and just get on with the business of announcing a 2008 show in my backyard? I mean, is that too much to ask? All I want is a show in my backyard. After all I've done for the band and the guys, really, am I honestly demanding more than I deserve? Ed owes me. Stone owes me. Mike owes me. So do Jeff and Boom. Give me my show in my backyard. I deserve it. I am a super fan. A bigger fan than anyone else. Ever.
I Don't Give 01/01/01; A Flying Fuck 02/02/02; What Shows 03/03/03; You've Attended 04/04/04;
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• They will be playing a secret gig tonight in my basement.

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come...."
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    marsupial wrote:
    Can Pearl Jam please please please stop being so secretive and difficult and just get on with the business of announcing a 2008 show in my backyard? I mean, is that too much to ask? All I want is a show in my backyard. After all I've done for the band and the guys, really, am I honestly demanding more than I deserve? Ed owes me. Stone owes me. Mike owes me. So do Jeff and Boom. Give me my show in my backyard. I deserve it. I am a super fan. A bigger fan than anyone else. Ever.

So what did Matt do for you to get off your owed list?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    marsupial wrote:

haha hahaa you spelled Geoff wrong!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    marsupial wrote:

a SUPER FAN like the ones Bret Michaels has??!!! :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!