Options

2015 7" vinyl EN ROUTE!

2»

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

Got mine today in Southern California. Not that it needs any more confirmation, but yes, it's Redemption Song and Wishing Well. Also, this issue of Deep is different, to say the least. Let's just it will be a hit for those who aren't big fans of reading.

Great. We go from two mags per year to one, and now that one has little content. Awesome.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    huck_5huck_5 Posts: 80
    Is there a .mp3 available of "Wishing Well" from the vinyl version? Really like this song. I have the vinyl, but want the song in my digital archive. many thanks!
    Knoxville, TN '98 | Nashville, TN '03 | Columbia, SC '08 | EV - Nashville, TN '09 | EV - Phoenix, AZ '12 | Charlotte, NC '13
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772

Got mine today in Southern California. Not that it needs any more confirmation, but yes, it's Redemption Song and Wishing Well. Also, this issue of Deep is different, to say the least. Let's just it will be a hit for those who aren't big fans of reading.

Great. We go from two mags per year to one, and now that one has little content. Awesome.

OTOH, by the time they go through the production process to shipping the magazines, the content is typically months old. The best content is always via the monthly emails.

But...what about international members? I'd imagine even the most remotely-located members are getting them by now?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"