THANK GOD THE BAND KNOWS BETTER!!!
    TEN WAS SO FRIKKIN GOOD TONIGHT!!!

Your caps lock is still on...
    CHANGE YOUR KEYBOARD TO GREEK LETTERS,WILL SEE ITS NOT
    Or you could hit the caps lock button
    I'd like to buy you a beer.
  • Options
    AKRounder85AKRounder85 Phila Posts: 250
    So Moline got No Code, Greenville got Vs and Philly got Ten?

Am I missing any shows that they played an album in it entirely?
    2000- 9/1 Camden
    2003- 4/28 Philly, 7/5 Camden
    2005- 10/3 Philly
    2006- 5/27 Camden, 5/28 Camden, 6/3 East Rutherford
    2008- 6/19 Camden, 6/20 Camden
    2009- 10/29 Philly, 10/28 Philly, 10/30 Philly, 10/31 Philly
    2012- 9/2 Made In America
    2013- 10/21 Philly, 10/22 Philly
    2016- 4/28 Philly, 4/29 Philly
    Wishlist: Thumbing My Way, Black Red Yellow, Sleight of Hand
  • Options
    AKRounder85AKRounder85 Phila Posts: 250
    Oh, I just read Milwakee got Yeild. any others?
    2000- 9/1 Camden
    2003- 4/28 Philly, 7/5 Camden
    2005- 10/3 Philly
    2006- 5/27 Camden, 5/28 Camden, 6/3 East Rutherford
    2008- 6/19 Camden, 6/20 Camden
    2009- 10/29 Philly, 10/28 Philly, 10/30 Philly, 10/31 Philly
    2012- 9/2 Made In America
    2013- 10/21 Philly, 10/22 Philly
    2016- 4/28 Philly, 4/29 Philly
    Wishlist: Thumbing My Way, Black Red Yellow, Sleight of Hand
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832

I think it's starting to get ridiculous...if they did it every show, it wouldn't be special like the occasions they have busted out a full album..
    I guess what I'm saying is don't expect a full album, then when they do play one in full it'll be that much more special.
    I'm sure I'll get a lot of crap for this. It's just annoying to me. Maybe it's just me..

So are you annoyed they do it, or upset you can't be there like 95% of us here?
    I was at Moline, and that's my favorite album so that was really cool..and maybe I have a biased opinion, but Greenville and now Philly takes away the specialness of Moline slightly..imo.
    And I've heard all of Ten from other shows I've been to so I'm not too jealous about Philly. Greenville on the other hand would've been really cool to be at.
    So what you are saying here is that you want that specialness all for yourself and no one else.

Awesome.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

PP193448 said:

demetrios said:

PP193448 said:

demetrios said:

I'm requesting ...

Lost Dogs Side 1 Toronto Night 1
    Lost Dogs Side 2 Toronto Night 2

Or maybe
    Lost dogs side 1 Wrigley 1
    Lost dogs side 2 Wrigley 2
    :pensive:

Let's not get into a Lost Dogs fight... :rofl:
    :lol:
    Imagine if Lost Dogs was their debut album....
    I don't think they'd be where they're now not by a longshot.
    Let's face it, even Pearl Jam didn't release the album until they thought the fanbase was solid enough to give a listen to their rejected material.
    Lost Dogs is not an album to introduce people to Pearl Jam with and I would go as far in saying that it's not an album that gets regular play from a fan.
    Lost Dogs album at a concert? It would be worse than the Raleigh fiasco.
    Loat dogs is probably my most played pj album. I know many fans who think it is some of theor best material, and were confused as to why those songs didnt end up on albums. Which we all now know it was all part of their self sabotage.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Avocado was played front to back in italy in 2006.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 885

I think it's starting to get ridiculous...if they did it every show, it wouldn't be special like the occasions they have busted out a full album..
    I guess what I'm saying is don't expect a full album, then when they do play one in full it'll be that much more special.
    I'm sure I'll get a lot of crap for this. It's just annoying to me. Maybe it's just me..

I was at Moline, and that's my favorite album so that was really cool..and maybe I have a biased opinion, but Greenville and now Philly takes away the specialness of Moline slightly..imo.
    And I've heard all of Ten from other shows I've been to so I'm not too jealous about Philly. Greenville on the other hand would've been really cool to be at.
    So what you are saying here is that you want that specialness all for yourself and no one else.

Awesome.

Lol what?
    Every PJ show is special.
  • Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    playing the albums is great. lots of positive feedback. i dare them to play riot act in toronto. double dog dare them .
  • Options

rgambs said:

I think requests in general are getting out of hand around here.

Everyone has a story that can bring a tear or two to the eyes, not everyone needs to post theirs with a request.
    It's getting more and more facebooky around here...
    :confounded:

I completely agree. It is like some people look for a reason to be sad sometimes.
    Kind of like people being upset over album/song requests
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229

Funny, I don't recall anyone going crazy over this show or calling it historic when it happened yet it was when you really think about it. While it wasn't the first time playing an album in its entirety it had been 14 years since they last did it and this time around they had a more extensive catalog in which to choose from. In my opinion this is a great performance that often gets overlooked, if you haven't listened to the boot I would highly recommend checking it out.
  • Options
    jp307677jp307677 Boston Posts: 415
    It's been cool and special, but I agree. I also like the surprise element when I'm at a show...having no idea what they're playing next. That's enough for now
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    edited May 2016
    For those who think it kills the anticipation, think about it a little harder....
    I was at GreenVs. and the anticipation of knowing that WMA and Leash were coming was far greater than any other anticipatory feeling I have had at a PJ show.
    Post edited by rgambs on
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

Awesome.

Lol what?
    You said you were at moline. You also said them doing full album shows since the takes away some of the specilness of your show.

Sounds to me like someone who gets a brand new toy for xmas, and is annoyed when another kid gets the same toy, instead of being happy for them.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 885
    edited June 2016

Awesome.

Lol what?
    You said you were at moline. You also said them doing full album shows since the takes away some of the specilness of your show.

Sounds to me like someone who gets a brand new toy for xmas, and is annoyed when another kid gets the same toy, instead of being happy for them.
    Even if I wasn't there I would say the same thing. The first time anything great happens it's special. You do it over again it makes it not as special.
    Your argument SHOULD be, well since they didn't do No Code again it is special still and that's true.
    However when knowing they're going to just randomly do full albums now, make it not as special and I think that's a valid point. I guess my thing is with this is if they're going to do full albums, spread it out within a decade, don't do it all in one or 2 tours.
    And that's my opinion. That's what forums are for and that's what you're doing to. Don't need to be an ass about it.
    Post edited by tylermoore on
  • Options
    Name calling. Good for you.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    lots of positive feedback for albums. its moments like those you never forget. i have been asking for albums for years. i never seem to be there when it happens . hoping for 1 in quebec or toronto. calling people names over this is childish and over emotional to a rather calm discussion.