Options

Whipping shold be played more Live

Just finished a SQL database over all the PJ albums including all useful information i could think of . One of those was Songs i have not heard live, so i marked those. interesting enough there where 2 songs that where played on almost all the shows Porch and Alive (both missed one gig, not the same gig though), Porch is not even that great live, so I’m not quite sure why. Nothing as it Seems they played only at one show, that should be played a lot more! (yes, i am only looking at my shows now, not the whole picture i know). Others PJ played on many of my shows are Animal, Last exit, Why go . Totaly i have been to 6 gigs

In Total its 56 songs i have not heard live from the whole catalog, so i got a lot of songs in a few shows :). According to my list over song i have never hear live i badly want them to play:
1. Thremor Christ
2 Whipping
3, In my tree
4. Indifference
5. You are
6. Parting ways
7. Rival
Interesting thing is that many songs that they did not play is amongst my favorites. I would think Whipping and You are sounds great live, i dont get why they dont play those that offen but put Porch on every show.
I just wanted to share this with someone that may cared :).

What did the Romans ever do for us?

Comments

• Options
    simalarionsimalarion Posts: 74
    Hehe no one did care ...
    What did the Romans ever do for us?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    whipping sounded awesome last night!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......