Options

Two GA night two MSG trade for night 1

I have two GA TICKETS for night 2 in MSG and I can't make it!!!!! I would love to trade for night 1 if possible. Will give trader comfort that I will come through on my end. Can meet at my apartment in NYC or my office etc. honest pearl jam fan with a request.

Comments

• Options
    AmitFisherAmitFisher Posts: 115
    I have ticket master ticket for MSG1, pm if interested
  • Options
    ordonez3ordonez3 Posts: 5
    edited April 2016
    A
  • Options
    KabutarKabutar Posts: 17
    Hi, are you interested in selling? thanks
  • Options
    zevilonezevilone Posts: 339
    i have a pair of msg 1 to trade, non GA
  • Options
    zevilone said:

i have a pair of msg 1 to trade, non GA

hi, I'm going to message you
  • Options
    sorry, I cant figure out this board, are you selling the pair?
  • Options
    Hey, I don' thave anything to trade but if you have to get rid of the tickets I will buy them! I got shut out of the fanclub tix and ticketmaster...
  • Options
    Sorry, I would give them to a friend or brother if I can't get a seat for night one
  • Options
    PB252801PB252801 Posts: 34
    I am a long time ten club member...my first time not winning the ticket draw. I am travelling to NYC tomorrow from Toronto and in dire need of 2 tickets for first night May 1 at the Garden's
    please any help would be awesome. don't want to risk buying from greedy scalper
    Pat
  • Options
    HE14679HE14679 Posts: 14
    ordonez3 said:

I have two GA TICKETS for night 2 in MSG and I can't make it!!!!! I would love to trade for night 1 if possible. Will give trader comfort that I will come through on my end. Can meet at my apartment in NYC or my office etc. honest pearl jam fan with a request.

• Options
    I'm very interested in 1 GA ticket. thanks so much
  • Options
    Hi. To be clear I have night 2. Not night 1. And I want a pair of night 1 Tickets for myself. Not looking to sell them. Especially not 1 seat. I don't give a crap about losing 80 dollars. If I can't get what I want, I will give them for free to my brother.
  • Options
    I would be willing to buy if you would if at all possible thanks so much