Options

How often would you like to see Even Flow played?

13»

Comments

• Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,314
    100% of the shows
    Just to hear Mike's incredible solos is worth hearing every show.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    70% of the shows
    I tell you what, even flow sounded fresh and new at philly 1. mccready changed up the solo a bit (had similar parts at soldier field 95) and it was mcmelty.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    80% of the shows
    59 of the 121 votes want to hear it 50% or less, which is almost half, I am a little surprised it is that high
  • Options
    BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    30% of the shows
    jordn6971 said:

Pearl jam setlists have become very stale and predictable. I feel like they were really special 2006 and before. Back then it was fun to go to a lot of shows and easy to do so they way ten club did tickets. So much has changed with this band and not for the better unfortunately.

I sort of agree with you because of the reasons I stated in my original post. They, really...really, really need to start trying out some new closers and stop doing RITFW. On any given night you can predict probably 75-85% of the setlist....which is probably much better than 99% of the other bands out there. They have probably close to 200 original songs and yet every show 70% of the setlist is taken from the same 20 songs and then the other 29% are taken from the same small pool of songs that the band seems to rotate through every tour and then once or twice a show they might play something rare that they havent played in a while.

Although...I'll admit, I'm still a little bitter from PJ20. I was let down by the festival in general and was really surprised and let down by the setlists there so I've been on this "set list" rant for a while now...... and then they don't release a DVD or even a bootleg of PJ20!?...the entire thing was just let down for me.
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    100% of the shows
    Most easy poll ever..
    At all shows
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    100% of the shows
    intodeep said:

Play it every time. It is always someon'es first show.

I do like the longer jams of it

Exactly
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    80% of the shows
    still my favorite Even Flow, Mikey was possessed, and Matt's drum solo was truly epic, the band played in shorts because it was so hot
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07OeTiPSc8Y
  • Options
    BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    30% of the shows
    ^ I do like that they gave Matt a drum solo. They really need to give him more chances to solo.
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • Options
    80% of the shows
    BMo-643 said:

^ I do like that they gave Matt a drum solo. They really need to give him more chances to solo.

absolutely
  • Options
    80% of the shows
    they played Even Flow both shows at Philly, and night 1 at MSG, so I am sure there are a lot of people in attendance that will be hoping for another song, and I can say that with confidence based upon the voting in this poll