GA line, both attendees required for the entire time?

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Hobbes said:

I started to read this thread from the beginning, but skipped 8 pages and read the last few posts. Hope y'all don't mind. :confounded:

Page-jumper!
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    hedonist said:

Hobbes said:

I started to read this thread from the beginning, but skipped 8 pages and read the last few posts. Hope y'all don't mind. :confounded:

Page-jumper!
    I was with RK. I'm her +1.

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    RKCNDY said:

Noload said:

ive seen 49 times the band live
    42 times in GA
    6 times (2 toronto-2 msg - 1 alpine-1 manchester ) seated and 1 in lawn at alpine
    i dont get when this whole drama and endless talking coming from..all works fine..99%% of people are cool,polite,nice and respect eachother

The band did away with GA for a long period of time for safety I think. Maybe im wrong about the history of it. I'm sure it's fine most of the time. But at least from their point view they weren't fans of it for about 13 years. GA is great for memberships though.
    Think most of the GA Dimi was in was in Europe or abroad. I hear GA is much different there than in the US.
    True..i saw 5 shows in ga at usa..wrigley and 4 florida..i didnt see any drama..all was fine..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,788

RKCNDY said:

Noload said:

42 times in GA
    6 times (2 toronto-2 msg - 1 alpine-1 manchester ) seated and 1 in lawn at alpine
    i dont get when this whole drama and endless talking coming from..all works fine..99%% of people are cool,polite,nice and respect eachother

The band did away with GA for a long period of time for safety I think. Maybe im wrong about the history of it. I'm sure it's fine most of the time. But at least from their point view they weren't fans of it for about 13 years. GA is great for memberships though.
    Think most of the GA Dimi was in was in Europe or abroad. I hear GA is much different there than in the US.
    True..i saw 5 shows in ga at usa..wrigley and 4 florida..i didnt see any drama..all was fine..
    No shit sherlock.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441

BCBA said:

I saw that the individual who cannot wait in line with the digestive issues and his GF had GA for the 2 MSG shows (and was trying to get rid of one?). It is possible they are both 10c fans and both hit the long odds.

Also, for the southern leg, I noticed from the social media posts that there was a number of usual suspects camping out in the GA line at several shows.

Yes, that is true. Couples could (and have) hit the GA jackpot if they each have a 10c membership. Good point.
    Yes that's what happened, we are both diehard fans both have 10c accounts and got extremely lucky with getting each GA but between my health and not wanting to worry about drama I'm trading both for seats.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Jimminez said:

Well, if you don't give a shit, why did you start this thread? Just bring in your +1 and deal with any possible consequences. If it were me, I would probably talk to at least five people in back of me and make sure it is cool. Most people would be fine with it if you talk with them and are nice. I just don't like people being sneaky and not even asking if it's alright.

Speedy and PJ_Soul need to just hug it out!

I asked because I do care what my other PJ Fans think. My +1 will be there. Its me showing up around 3 and getting a feel for what I in reality going to expect as the reaction. I did ask myself yesterday why I bothered, but this thread has become somewhat entertaining.

As mention (at least I think I did), I'll get there and if people around don't mind then I'll go to the back of the line or go to the Wishlist party and come back and enjoy the show from the back. My intent wasn't to get in and take the rail away from someone waiting, rather to join a group of travelers I'm selling a ticket to one. Since traveling alone this show, an opportunity to meet some others fans. But there will be other fans in other places.

I agree, Speedy and Soul should hug it out. Side hugs though so no inappropriate touching occurrs.
    I agree on all acounts especially the hugging part. Tip to tip hugs are

RKCNDY said:

Noload said:

42 times in GA

No shit sherlock.
    And there shouldn't be any drama but I have a hard time listening to someones opinion that rolls in at doors open and sits at the back or doesn't care how close they are on the matter. There is nothing wrong with this method but why act like you are speaking for everyone on this issue with your experiences.

This thread summed up as follows.

-Most of those that want to be close/rail and want to put in the time have issues with people coming in late and getting in front of them.

-Most people that do not care where they are in the pit or like to sit in the back think that this is a non issue and it is to an non issue to them.

We can all argue what is right and wrong what should be done and is done until we are blue in the face but the fact of the matter is we are going to see the best band in the world. Chill the fuck out. Be humane to others and don't be a selfish dick on both sides of this discussion.
    PJNB said:

Jimminez said:

Well, if you don't give a shit, why did you start this thread? Just bring in your +1 and deal with any possible consequences. If it were me, I would probably talk to at least five people in back of me and make sure it is cool. Most people would be fine with it if you talk with them and are nice. I just don't like people being sneaky and not even asking if it's alright.

I asked because I do care what my other PJ Fans think. My +1 will be there. Its me showing up around 3 and getting a feel for what I in reality going to expect as the reaction. I did ask myself yesterday why I bothered, but this thread has become somewhat entertaining.

As mention (at least I think I did), I'll get there and if people around don't mind then I'll go to the back of the line or go to the Wishlist party and come back and enjoy the show from the back. My intent wasn't to get in and take the rail away from someone waiting, rather to join a group of travelers I'm selling a ticket to one. Since traveling alone this show, an opportunity to meet some others fans. But there will be other fans in other places.

I agree, Speedy and Soul should hug it out. Side hugs though so no inappropriate touching occurrs.

RKCNDY said:

Noload said:

42 times in GA

No shit sherlock.
    And there shouldn't be any drama but I have a hard time listening to someones opinion that rolls in at doors open and sits at the back or doesn't care how close they are on the matter. There is nothing wrong with this method but why act like you are speaking for everyone on this issue with your experiences.

-Most of those that want to be close/rail and want to put in the time have issues with people coming in late and getting in front of them.

-Most people that do not care where they are in the pit or like to sit in the back think that this is a non issue and it is to an non issue to them.

We can all argue what is right and wrong what should be done and is done until we are blue in the face but the fact of the matter is we are going to see the best band in the world. Chill the fuck out. Be humane to others and don't be a selfish dick on both sides of this discussion.
    Personally i have updates about alot of details when cvomes to pj shows..i can tell u what time 1st person arrive at philly ga line,who is 2nd,how many was at 3 am,hjow many are now..thing is pj this tour played 9 shows..,,we are talking about thousands of 10c ga pair tickewt..how maany issues ,how many problems at ga happens?1?2?3? 5? 10?,,in all those thousand of people.,,we are talking about 1-2-3% are assholes..so what??
    whgere is the the threads about how awesome experience peoople had?whgere are the threads people saying how many fellow fans met at the line,shared stories,share a beer,had jokes and had fun??
    some people always find the negative shit..well,some are not..
    u can tell me 1-2 -3 stories,with assholes at the line,and i can tell 500 awesome ,funny,great,positive stories in the line..
    again,people try to find problems,even when there is not one..
    99% of the time..all goes smooth at GA lines..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    99.84%
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765

PJNB said:

Jimminez said:

RKCNDY said:

Noload said:

42 times in GA

No shit sherlock.

Personally i have updates about alot of details when cvomes to pj shows..i can tell u what time 1st person arrive at philly ga line,who is 2nd,how many was at 3 am,hjow many are now..thing is pj this tour played 9 shows..,,we are talking about thousands of 10c ga pair tickewt..how maany issues ,how many problems at ga happens?1?2?3? 5? 10?,,in all those thousand of people.,,we are talking about 1-2-3% are assholes..so what??
    whgere is the the threads about how awesome experience peoople had?whgere are the threads people saying how many fellow fans met at the line,shared stories,share a beer,had jokes and had fun??
    some people always find the negative
    shit..well,some are not..
    u can tell me 1-2 -3 stories,with assholes at the line,and i can tell 500 awesome ,funny,great,positive stories in the line..
    So true!!! I waited in line from early in Greenville. Yes I had a ticket buddy and we helped each other all day while in line to get food, bathroom breaks, merch. ALWAYS at least 1 of us was there. I had a great time meeting people in line. Everybody else did as we did. Before leaving the line you just respectfully ask your mates... It's cool with you if I go get..... Everybody was cool, bought each other food, treats, shared stories about work, families, previous pj concerts, mutual pj fans we happen to know. I waited in line over 12 hours and they flew by! I had a blast! I don't drink so have zero desire or interest in hanging out in a bar. What better way to meet other pj fans and garauntee an amazing concert experience than wait in line? But...I'm almost afraid to post how awesome it was here for fear of getting criticized for lining up. Geesh!

Did I mention that I was rail in front of stone and Eddie have me his bottle?

If lining up isn't for you cool don't do it but don't think I'm crazy for doing it. I don't need rail every concert. Everybody should have that chance.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

PJNB said:

Jimminez said:

RKCNDY said:

Noload said:

42 times in GA

No shit sherlock.

So true!!! I waited in line from early in Greenville. Yes I had a ticket buddy and we helped each other all day while in line to get food, bathroom breaks, merch. ALWAYS at least 1 of us was there. I had a great time meeting people in line. Everybody else did as we did. Before leaving the line you just respectfully ask your mates... It's cool with you if I go get..... Everybody was cool, bought each other food, treats, shared stories about work, families, previous pj concerts, mutual pj fans we happen to know. I waited in line over 12 hours and they flew by! I had a blast! I don't drink so have zero desire or interest in hanging out in a bar. What better way to meet other pj fans and garauntee an amazing concert experience than wait in line? But...I'm almost afraid to post how awesome it was here for fear of getting criticized for lining up. Geesh!

If lining up isn't for you cool don't do it but don't think I'm crazy for doing it. I don't need rail every concert. Everybody should have that chance.
    I agree with everything you said except your last line stands out to me: everybody does not have that chance. Maybe I'm amongst the minority here but myself and all my friends do not have a free 24-36 hours just to line up to get rail. The "purpose" of going to ga was of course to make more money but to also get different people up front. It's sad when you see the same damn people up front for 3 and 4 shows in a row.
    With that being said, i'll be rolling into ga with my wife around 8:15 on Sunday night and we will both have a blast.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    edited April 2016
    mcgruff10 said:

PJNB said:

Jimminez said:

RKCNDY said:

Noload said:

42 times in GA

No shit sherlock.

I agree with everything you said except your last line stands out to me: everybody does not have that chance. Maybe I'm amongst the minority here but myself and all my friends do not have a free 24-36 hours just to line up to get rail. The "purpose" of going to ga was of course to make more money but to also get different people up front. It's sad when you see the same damn people up front for 3 and 4 shows in a row.
    With that being said, i'll be rolling into ga with my wife around 8:15 on Sunday night and we will both have a blast.

It definitely took some serious life planning for me to have the time/opportunity to spend the day in line. I realize that's not possible for everyone as it wouldn't be possible for me every time either. If I had no kids, a few weeks off to follow PJ around and was young enough to physically tolerate such abuse, I can't say I wouldn't go for rail more than once. I totally hear you though that seeing the same people up front multiple times makes me cock my head to the side a bit. Whatever. To each their own.

Hope they play you are in NY for you! :wink:

ETA and sleight of hand too.
    Post edited by shetellsherself on
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    mcgruff10 said:

PJNB said:

Jimminez said:

RKCNDY said:

Noload said:

42 times in GA

No shit sherlock.

Its true and I do agree. I could/would do a day.... maybe overnight/3AM ish... (but would be a zombie come show-time)... but now we are pushing well into the morning of a second day of waiting required to get close and that is just impossible now for me with 2 young kids, work, etc. I also have seen the photos and many familiar faces seem to be waiting at the front. More power to them, but if one intent of GA was to 'mix it up'... it hasnt happened all that perfectly.

And the example from shetellsherself is fine. Both people were there, established and each can go around the 'campus' to bathroom, eat, get tickets, etc (within reason as the rules say). The issue I have is for people waiting for a long period of time, say 10-15 hours, then someone nobody has seen paradrops in front of them with much less time to wait.
  • Sitting in the Philly GA line and I'm pretty sure I just saw someone have a group of three of their friends join them.... Not far in front of me. Not cool people. Not cool.
  • goatspergoatsper Posts: 34
    edited April 2016
    people are so weird. so my son is coming from philly, on a train, after school and he shouldn't be able to join me in line? do we make exceptions or is there mandatory sentencing? because that is everyone's objective. let their friend party, while they wait. come on pj peeps!!!! so silly! i look forward to that conversation in line at msg.
    Post edited by goatsper on
  • kc007kc007 USA Posts: 282
    jmug23 said:

CapnBob said:

by the way, I didn't go for the rail either, though I do respect them for what they do to get it - i took others advice, went to the pre party had a great time and like you.. walked in an hour or so before the show and was 4 rows deep on Mike's side.. had a great time

I walked into Greenville sometime around 7:00 after enjoying the town. We ended up second row stone's side. Close enough to have Ed poor me some wine. I was amazed how open space on his side. I've been to 5 GA shows and always walked in about 60-90 minutes before show time and have never been more than 4-5 deep on Mikes side. If you are OK with Stones side, you can get even closer.
    I've beenucky enough to get Stone's side on rail twice. It was an awesome location. Two other times I was just left of center on rail and very crowded. I kept worrying about getting pushed. Seemed more relaxed on Stone's side.
  • kc007kc007 USA Posts: 282
    edited April 2016

PJNB said:

Jimminez said:

RKCNDY said:

Noload said:

42 times in GA

No shit sherlock.

I don't drink either. Sober over 21 years. One of the reasons I prefer GA on the rail is all the people waiting all day tend to avoid drinking so they can get the rail and stay there. I've been in the way back seats with drunks and people throwing up...not fun. The show is not the same when you're surrounded by people that are completely stoned to the bejesus or drunk. I spend top dollar if I have to to get up front just to avoid the drinking crowd. And let's face it, once you've experienced the rail, you want to do it again. I've never seen a drunk person on the rail in all the times I've had rail.
    Post edited by kc007 on

Sitting in the Philly GA line and I'm pretty sure I just saw someone have a group of three of their friends join them.... Not far in front of me. Not cool people. Not cool.

maybe he has 3 wives!!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

Sitting in the Philly GA line and I'm pretty sure I just saw someone have a group of three of their friends join them.... Not far in front of me. Not cool people. Not cool.

maybe he has 3 wives!!
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Well, if this is OK and doesnt matter....

I have an MSG ticket available. For free. All someone has to do is wait in line in the first 40 spots and let me in once I pick up the tickets.

Acceptable?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    MayDay10 said:

I have an MSG ticket available. For free. All someone has to do is wait in line in the first 40 spots and let me in once I pick up the tickets.

Acceptable?

As long as you pick me up a poster, shirt, and bring me lunch and let me go pee.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    deel
  • mattsavardmattsavard Posts: 518
    The only time I railhunted was Memphis 94 and I was waiting in my car for the 12pm "okay to get in line" signal they had back then. I sprinted from car and was 4th in line. Got rail in front of Ed. My buddy who was with me wasn't able to make it out till 4pm or so. I told everyone around me what was up and they were all cool with it.

Nowadays if I had to pull something like that for my GF or whatever, I'd politely ask, explain, and make sure she brought beer/pizza/etc for the folks around us when she did come.
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,107

The only time I railhunted was Memphis 94 and I was waiting in my car for the 12pm "okay to get in line" signal they had back then. I sprinted from car and was 4th in line. Got rail in front of Ed. My buddy who was with me wasn't able to make it out till 4pm or so. I told everyone around me what was up and they were all cool with it.

Nowadays if I had to pull something like that for my GF or whatever, I'd politely ask, explain, and make sure she brought beer/pizza/etc for the folks around us when she did come.

Perfect example, and I would totally be cool with it. I would expect those around me to be cool with it if I were in that situation as well. It's just common courtesy and respect. Treat other as you would want to be treated. There are only a select few who are selfish and entitled that have a problem with it.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    edited April 2016

Perfect example, and I would totally be cool with it. I would expect those around me to be cool with it if I were in that situation as well. It's just common courtesy and respect. Treat other as you would want to be treated. There are only a select few who are selfish and entitled that have a problem with it.
    Have you ever gone for the rail?
  • pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 579
    How do GA lines work for back to back shows in the same venue? Do they kick you out of GA after the first gig? Has anyone tried to hide in the building? Do the 2 lines intersect on the day of the first show?
  • waveruewaverue Posts: 108

This thread makes me sad. I was stoked when they announced the tour and one of the Toronto shows landed on my birthday, my 40th to. I figured if there was ever a time to wait in line for rail that was it. I have a friend(my ticket buddy) who has offered to stand in the merch line all morning for me so that I have birthday show memorabilia. I thought this was super generous of her and wouldn't be an issue since we were both putting time in.
    But listening to the rail nazis go off has made me start to rethink even trying for it. And that already puts a downer on my birthday. So now I am a little sad.

It is very accepted and common to divide up with your ticket buddy...one person does merch while the other does ga. Twice this tour I have been in this situation and people around me in line are awesome about it. same with food and bathroom/stretch breaks. Just be awesome to the people around you, as you will naturally be inclined to do since it is going to be such an amazing day!! And all will work out. No worries and have a blast!!
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    waverue said:

This thread makes me sad. I was stoked when they announced the tour and one of the Toronto shows landed on my birthday, my 40th to. I figured if there was ever a time to wait in line for rail that was it. I have a friend(my ticket buddy) who has offered to stand in the merch line all morning for me so that I have birthday show memorabilia. I thought this was super generous of her and wouldn't be an issue since we were both putting time in.
    But listening to the rail nazis go off has made me start to rethink even trying for it. And that already puts a downer on my birthday. So now I am a little sad.

It is very accepted and common to divide up with your ticket buddy...one person does merch while the other does ga. Twice this tour I have been in this situation and people around me in line are awesome about it. same with food and bathroom/stretch breaks. Just be awesome to the people around you, as you will naturally be inclined to do since it is going to be such an amazing day!! And all will work out. No worries and have a blast!!
    I get the part about being nice and talking to the people around you before you have someone join the line, but what about the people 20 spots behind you who have been waiting in line all day too? Anyone checking with them to see if it's cool to have someone join hours later?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    MayDay10 said:

Acceptable?

I don't assume you'd have a problem finding someone to do that for you.
  • nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    anyone see the people camping out for the show tonight before the show even started last night?!?
    Wow. All I could think was if you loved the band enough to camp out that long wouldn't you just put that effort into getting a night 1 ticket and seeing them twice? Yikes
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
    I have done a case study and camped out for MSG 2 so I can provide a little more insight into this.

I went directly to the line for MSG2 as MSG1 ended.

Its pretty hardcore and awesome to hang out and chat with all sorts of fans/people. People were very cool with leaving to do things 'within reason'. Quick runs back to the hotel once for supplies and another time the next day for a shower/change/get rid of supplies was permitted and people would just communicate. Running to bathroom, get a bite to eat, etc was fine. People did go to the merch line and wasn't a problem. Nobody abused it.
    There was one small disagreement but it was mainly just a few people over-tired and was cleared up quickly.

My +1 had a business meeting he was supposed to attend between 11-1. We asked right away and people around us weren't really cool with that... so he cancelled and phoned in from the line.

I would say that if someone wanted to add someone in the next day, they would have to clear it with everyone around them. It would probably need to have a very good reason attached such as a physical restriction. Staying outside and sleeping out there was a grind. I don't know, maybe if you go back in line, it gets a little looser/more lax?