Options

Raleigh NC Tour.

Dear Pearl Jam,

From an avid Ten Club Member who lives in the state of NC, who is always excited when you guys come nearby..
I ask with the greatest sincerity PLEASE DO NOT let this HB2 Law affect your tour date scheduled for April 20th in Raliegh, NC. I know a close friend to the band (Bruce Springsteen) cancelled his concert recently because of the bill. I am speaking for the state of NC and the 10C members of this state, as well as all of the fans of Pearl Jam, we do not want to be disappointed for a cancelled concert. And plus, this is my first concert in the pit up front of the stage.
I hope my voice is heard and can have some fellow fans back me up on this matter!

Play on PJ!

Comments

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Play some rock & roll
  • Options
    LetsGoMteersLetsGoMteers New Bern, NC Posts: 157
    I support this
    2016 Columbia, SC
  • Options

I support this

Thank you!!
  • Options
    GJ59866GJ59866 Posts: 1
    Not sure if I have ever posted, but I support this. I will also be in the Pit in Raleigh and super excited but with a little trepidation with the HB2. I am hoping if they were going to cancel, it would be by now.
  • Options
    dpduke69dpduke69 Raleigh, NC Posts: 187
    No effing way they cancel now. I'd be so disappointed...still butt hurt about the Bruce show.
    2013: Charlotte
    2016: Greenville Columbia
  • Options
    R-Dub81R-Dub81 Posts: 374
    So last night, I read that Mumford and Sons are going to donate the proceeds from their Charlotte show to a LBGTQ organization. Good work guys, you found a way to help out with an issue without over reacting.
    Bruce should learn from this, and see that pulling the plug may not have been the best idea.
    "Some people think it makes a difference...I think it's the difference that makes it" 

340xxx
    03 - Mansfield 3
    04 - Asheville
    06 - Hartford
    08 - Columbia, MSG 1, MSG 2, Hartford
    10 - Kansas City, Hartford
    12 - Atlanta
    13 - Charlotte
    16 - Columbia
    18 - Boston 2
  • Options
    LetsGoMteersLetsGoMteers New Bern, NC Posts: 157
    Really gotta believe at this point we are good to go
    2016 Columbia, SC
  • Options
    If they have a statement to make, they will make it on the stage just like they always have, not in a tweet.