Options

Pearl Jam 2016 tour merch

1130131132133134136»

Comments

• Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303

Ok said:

Anyone who ordered a Klausen S/N from his sale post Wrigley receive theirs yet?

Got mine today. He sent them out earlier this week.
    Pretty stoked to see the Mariner variant.
  • Options
    philobeddoephilobeddoe Kennessee Posts: 192
    Ok said:

Anyone who ordered a Klausen S/N from his sale post Wrigley receive theirs yet?

Mine arrived today. Untubed and getting flat.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    derbydave said:

In 2013, did they drop all 4 Wrigley posters at once or did they stagger?

All at once!!
    Yep. Saturday, August 10. Remember it vividly. Had them all in my cart, only bought Dirty Frank.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    edited September 2016
    Doesn't look good for seeing any Pearl Jam 2016 Wrigley merch sold @ the 10club store in the near future ...

2016 PEARL JAM WRIGLEY FIELD JERSEY TOTE SOCKS CAP PATCH WRISTBAND PENNANT LOT http://www.ebay.com/itm/252547765040

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    ^^Do you think? If you were them and wanted to raise some auction $, you would do this before releasing the merchandise to the public.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

^^Do you think? If you were them and wanted to raise some auction $, you would do this before releasing the merchandise to the public.

If I were them I would firstly put up left over stock @ the 10club store for 10club members who weren't able to make it to the show. 1 per member only. Save a dozen or so of each item & put those all up in sets on eBay like the above auction after BUT include some signatures on these items which will bring in ALOT more mula for charity. Just imagine if that Wrigley jersey was signed by Ed? Just a sig or two by any member of the band on these merchandises being auctioned up on their Vitalogy Foundation eBay page can bring in the cash which it's all going to a great cause.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    demetrios said:

mrussel1 said:

If I were them I would firstly put up left over stock @ the 10club store for 10club members who weren't able to make it to the show. 1 per member only. Save a dozen or so of each item & put those all up in sets on eBay like the above auction after BUT include some signatures on these items which will bring in ALOT more mula for charity. Just imagine if that Wrigley jersey was signed by Ed? Just a sig or two by any member of the band on these merchandises being auctioned up on their Vitalogy Foundation eBay page can bring in the cash which it's all going to a great cause.
    Maybe send these sets in the duffle bag too. That would be cool...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

demetrios said:

mrussel1 said:

Maybe send these sets in the duffle bag too. That would be cool...
    Like a Pearl Jam 10club Mystery Fenway / Wrigley 2016 Duffle Bag Sale?

• Options
    Boston & Chicago jersey up @ the 10club store https://pearljam.com/shop/featured-items

Now all they need to do is add some koozies & cards ...
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited May 2017
    Nobody told me how badass the Letterman hoodie is. My favorite piece of PJ clothing that ive ever owned. This thing is amazing. Too bad its already 80 degrees out every day. Maybe i can rock this next fall. Either that or turn the AC to 55.
  • Options

Coming soon. https://www.instagram.com/thehalfandhalf/
    Joey Feldman letterpress. We have seen that image on a sweet Pearl Jam Wrigley poster.

• Options
    edited September 2017
    https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/news/the-good-plague-doctor-print-pin-by-joey-feldman-on-sale-info

THE GOOD PLAGUE DOCTOR Print & Pin by Joey Feldman On Sale Info!

This Friday, the doctor is in! We’re excited to release Joey Feldman’s newest print, “The Good Plague Doctor,” and even more exciting, it’s a beautifully printed letterpress.

Joey’s newest piece portrays a wonderfully weird historical character, a plague doctor. Plague doctors were 17th and 18th century physicians who wore striking but utilitarian masks while treating people with the highly infectious bubonic plague. Joey’s piece looks perfect as a letterpress!

In addition, we’ll be releasing a limited edition enamel pin of Joey’s plague doctor.

Joey’s print and pin will be available Friday (9/8) @ 12PM ET at Bottleneckgallery.com.

The Good Plague Doctor by Joey Feldman
    Letterpress
    12 x 9 inches
    Signed, embossed, & hand-numbered edition of 100
    Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
    $65

Plague Doctor Lapel Pin by Joey Feldman
    Enamel pin with screen printed elements
    Edition of 100
    $12.95
    Free domestic shipping!

• Options
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,420
    This merch reminds me of the falla sheep.  Barely related to PJ and an easy pass. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    on2legs said:
    This merch reminds me of the falla sheep.  Barely related to PJ and an easy pass. 
    Harsh, but I agree!
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,420
    Jed said:
    on2legs said:
    Harsh, but I agree!
    I don't want it to sound harsh - I'm not passing judgement on the quality of the "art" - I just don't see any connection to Pearl Jam other than it's the same random image he put in a poster.  =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    Hey folks so, it’s getting pretty close to the North American kick off and we haven’t seen anything about merch in terms of merch trucks being set up days before like in Boston in Chicago? Do you guys think it’ll happen like that again? If not will there be an outside merch booth that opens around 1 day of show either way? Thanks. Hitting my first show this summer!
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,189
    Chadplam said:
    Hey folks so, it’s getting pretty close to the North American kick off and we haven’t seen anything about merch in terms of merch trucks being set up days before like in Boston in Chicago? Do you guys think it’ll happen like that again? If not will there be an outside merch booth that opens around 1 day of show either way? Thanks. Hitting my first show this summer!

You can bet on it. Last time they had 2 merch stands on either side of Wrigley.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Chadplam said:
    they will announce in the days leading up to the shows, maybe a week before. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Chadplam said:
    Yep & it's gonna be intense!!! Wonder how many posters per baseball stadium will be made? Gotta be over 6, tops!
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    demetrios said:
    Chadplam said:
    Yep & it's gonna be intense!!! Wonder how many posters per baseball stadium will be made? Gotta be over 6, tops!
    I hope it's not that many
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,387
    demetrios said:
    Chadplam said:
    Please 3 max. Please PJ.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    demetrios said:
    Chadplam said:
    Please 3 max. Please PJ.
    I'll second that. 
    Or why not just one??
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    demetrios said:
    Chadplam said:
    Please 3 max. Please PJ.
    I'll second that. 
    Or why not just one??
    Even better!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    How awesome would this be for the Home and Away shows....

The same shirt and the same poster for all five shows.  My wallet would love this and maybe those going would focus on the music ahead of the show.  

Remember when the main goal was getting to the 10C line?
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,892
    demetrios said:
    Chadplam said:
    Please 3 max. Please PJ.
    Why would you want 3???1 is enough for 1 person??
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,387
    edited July 2018
    demetrios said:
    Chadplam said:
    Please 3 max. Please PJ.
    Why would you want 3???1 is enough for 1 person??
    Talking about designs, not limits
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469

via GIPHY

How awesome would this be for the Home and Away shows....

The same shirt and the same poster for all five shows.  My wallet would love this and maybe those going would focus on the music ahead of the show.  

Remember when the main goal was getting to the 10C line?
    That's how it was " in the day" with bands I saw.....same shirt with dates on back...
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016