Options

Trump's rally in Chicago stopped due to protests

Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
The left wingers prove yet again that they can't control themselves and resort to violence in order to bring about change.

Now, let the immature personal attacks rain down on me! (And watch this discussion get closed because I mentioned the Presidential Candidate who's name isn't allowed in AMT)
"Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
'15: 9/26 New York City
'16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
'18: 9/02 Fenway
'22: 9/16 Nashville
’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    What happened?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

What happened?

His rally was postponed due to 90% of the crowd being paid protesters who continue to claim that he's racist. And those protesters decided to violently attack supporters just for supporting someone who they don't.
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

JC29856 said:

What happened?

His rally was postponed due to 90% of the crowd being paid protesters who continue to claim that he's racist. And those protesters decided to violently attack supporters just for supporting someone who they don't.
    Do you have something to cite to back up those claims?
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    The loonies who are applauding this shutdown need to go watch the Bushleaguer scene from PJ20 again.
  • Options

JC29856 said:

What happened?

It's common knowledge.

Do you have something to cite to deny my claims?

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    BS44325 said:

The loonies who are applauding this shutdown need to go watch the Bushleaguer scene from PJ20 again.

Have seen it plenty of times. It sucked, but did PJ have people forcibly removed? Did they cancel the show? That comparison is a stretch.
  • Options
    I just searched I don't find violent attacks. Except 1reporter saying "coppers" were beating on someone.
    Paid protestor?
    Let's see if anyone bites
  • Options
    Dave Abbruzeese was an agent provocateur.
  • Options

JC29856 said:

What happened?

It's common knowledge.

Strong argument. You could have just joined the conversation in the other Trump thread.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

Have seen it plenty of times. It sucked, but did PJ have people forcibly removed? Did they cancel the show? That comparison is a stretch.
    The fact is that if you don't support something, then you don't go to it! Plain and simple. You don't see me going to Hillary's (I would say Bernie's, but he has little-to-no-chance of getting the nomination) rallies and attacking the supporters.

• Options

BS44325 said:

The fact is that if you don't support something, then you don't go to it! Plain and simple. You don't see me going to Hillary's (I would say Bernie's, but he has little-to-no-chance of getting the nomination) rallies and attacking the supporters.
    Yeah! Grievance girl started it.
  • Options
    Progress laced with ramifications
  • Options

JC29856 said:

What happened?

It's common knowledge.

Strong argument. You could have just joined the conversation in the other Trump thread.
    Very true. I just didn't know it was being talked about since it's titled "Christie and Trump".

• Options
    Here is video of the beast

https://youtu.be/jPGiwRfGGkU
  • Options

JC29856 said:

What happened?

It's common knowledge.

Very true. I just didn't know it was being talked about since it's titled "Christie and Trump".
    Yeah..50,000 were paid $5 to sign petition to cancel event
  • Options

JC29856 said:

What happened?

It's common knowledge.

JC29856 said:

What happened?

10,000 were paypal'd $20 to attend event and cause trouble
  • Options
    Trump doesn't drink.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

The comparison is the same. Pearl Jam's performance was speech. Some found it to be "unpatriotic" and tried to disrupt it. It was wrong to disrupt speech then and it is wrong now. Free speech and assembly needs to be protected at all costs whether you agree with that speech or not.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

What happened?

It's common knowledge.

JC29856 said:

What happened?

All part of Bernie's plan to redistribute wealth! :lol:
  • Options

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

What happened?

It's common knowledge.

JC29856 said:

What happened?

All part of Bernie's plan to redistribute wealth! :lol:
    Lol...
    I heard the payments came from Gillespies PayPal account on behalf of RNC
  • Options
    Condoliesa Rice was there in a blonde wig
  • Options
    I should've known this would happen...

• Options

Sshhhh....I'm being paid to make this happen
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

I'm assuming that you were class clown when you were younger?

Anyway, let's be clear. I'm not saying all of them were paid. But the chances of some are pretty good IMO

• Options

JC29856 said:

Anyway, let's be clear. I'm not saying all of them were paid. But the chances of some are pretty good IMO
    You're right, you did only say 90%.
  • Options

JC29856 said:

Actually I was the class mime.

Serious thou, it is silly to assume anyone was paid. Although I personally like seeing trump make establishment squirm he pisses alot of people off. I think he is totally full of hot air and doesn't mean what he says but that's another topic. He like Reagan in the sense that he repeats the red button buzz words.
    Even Rubio said that he bringing it on himself.

Anyway the protest was well planned and organized, 50000 signed the petition to cancel and 10000 promised to go and protest.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,691
    Lets see those links regarding violence. I'm not finding it. In fact, one article quoted Trump as saying "No one has been hurt."

Seriously, if you're going to use hyperbole, make it good:

"VIOLENT TRUMP PROTESTERS TEAR UP EL TRACKS, RAZE SEARS TOWER!"

Make your headlines count!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Please cite violence by protesters??
    I can cite violence by Trump supporters, that's easy.

Saying common knowledge is the same as saying IMO.

So you come and post 2 opinions (paid protesters and violent protesters) which have no basis in fact, you set yourself up as a martyr, and fall on your factless sword lol

"you don't see me going to democrat rallies and protesting"
    Go. Please. Go and protest.
    I will bet you my farm that you won't get sucker punched by some hillbilly jackass who says next time he will kill you cuz if you hate Trump you must be ISIS.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

The left wingers prove yet again that they can't control themselves and resort to violence in order to bring about change.

Now, let the immature personal attacks rain down on me! (And watch this discussion get closed because I mentioned the Presidential Candidate who's name isn't allowed in AMT)

Pot meet Kettle. Intolerance of your intolerance isn't intolerance. When will you Trumphadists ever learn?