• Options
    toolietoolie Posts: 388
    Still nothing in Alberta
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,151
    Still nothing on Vancouver Island :(
  • Options
    Ron BurgundyRon Burgundy Posts: 498
    Could it be that they were in fact never shipped? How can so many people in Canada still be waiting for the same thing....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    held up at the border maybe? ISIS stole them all?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I doubt it's the border. If they were mailed individually, then maybe some of them get lost/unprocessed, but the majority of them? That seems like something wrong before crossing the border. Like UPS lost a box of them or something.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I'm still waiting for mine. Says shipped but it hasn't been received. (I'm between Toronto and St. Catharines)
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,431
    Zod said:

I doubt it's the border. If they were mailed individually, then maybe some of them get lost/unprocessed, but the majority of them? That seems like something wrong before crossing the border. Like UPS lost a box of them or something.

I agree with you, something weird happened for us all to be missing our orders.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    dospawndospawn Posts: 210
    haven't received mine in Toronto/Mississauga
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    0/3- eodm vinyl, slipmat, and annual single. Damn I hope my no code/yield makes it in august...
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    With so many of these missing I wonder if it's worth asking 10c to look into it to see if there's anything they can do to recover them?
  • Options
    Someone posted that the 10c won't address it until 3 months.. so I was waiting for the 3 months to hit before emailing them. I honestly think it 99% lost if it's not here after 6 weeks... let alone 12.. :(
  • Options
    Zod said:

Someone posted that the 10c won't address it until 3 months.. so I was waiting for the 3 months to hit before emailing them. I honestly think it 99% lost if it's not here after 6 weeks... let alone 12.. :(

Right, I remember that now, yeah I totally agree... they're likely not showing up. Probably have to pay double on discogs or ebay.
  • Options
    JaySinJaySin Posts: 87
    When I emailed 10C about it a few weeks ago I got the generic response. I even mentioned that they should have a look at this thread as way too many of us in Canada haven't received it. Maybe dimitrispearljam could give them a little nudge?
  • Options
    Still nothing...same for you?
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    GustieIIIGustieIII Posts: 231
    Still nothing..,
    Like A Fist To The Jaw
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,277
    Still waiting for mine in Sydney as well. I got the Levee Walkers 7" a few weeks ago but no sign of this one or the holiday single yet...
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    stoppler_pjstoppler_pj Montreal, Quebec, Canada Posts: 191
    Nothing in Montreal.
    You are obviously from the sticks if you call it a hoodie! Us sophisticated city folk call it a bunnyhug!
  • Options
    Ron BurgundyRon Burgundy Posts: 498
    Still nothing after almost three months now. I am really disappointed as this mean we will probably just get reimburse. I have the feeling there are no leftovers.
  • Options
    6 more days till refund I guess...sucks
  • Options
    Nami said:

6 more days till refund I guess...sucks

I agree, very disappointing. Out of our hands though so it is what it is.
  • Options
    JaySinJaySin Posts: 87
    Still waiting in Toronto. Haven't received the holiday single either. :(
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    Nami said:

0/3- eodm vinyl, slipmat, and annual single. Damn I hope my no code/yield makes it in august...

When did you order the slip mat? I bought mine the same day they were up. Received it back on May 2 in NS. No word yet on the '15 Christmas single & Deep mag.
  • Options
    Every time I see someone has posted to this thread I click hoping for some good news.
  • Options
    I assumed these weren't arriving when we hit two months. Mail Innovations is slow, but usually around 4 weeks slow, not 3 months slow. Something must of happened to a few boxes destined for Canada :(
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Nami said:

When did you order the slip mat? I bought mine the same day they were up. Received it back on May 2 in NS. No word yet on the '15 Christmas single & Deep mag.
    April 10th as per email. must've got lost out at sea.... lol
    Got my annual gift/shirt in no time flat which was funny.
    Agree with Zod, MI, is bad but not this bad.
  • Options
    GustieIIIGustieIII Posts: 231
    Filled out a support ticket and received a reply email saying they'll ship me another...so that's cool.
    Like A Fist To The Jaw
  • Options
    GustieIII said:

Filled out a support ticket and received a reply email saying they'll ship me another...so that's cool.

Some good news! Whoo hoo. Must be cause we're Canadian and they knew there would be a massive uproar. ;)
  • Options
    Thanks for the reminder Nami. Sent an email to the 10c yesterday and they replied back today that they'll ship it out again.
  • Options
    Zod said:

Thanks for the reminder Nami. Sent an email to the 10c yesterday and they replied back today that they'll ship it out again.

No worries...hope everyone gets their vinyl!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    sent an email. got a ridiculously fast apology email saying they'll ship a replacement right away. thanks 10C!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com