Options

Trump

Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
edited March 2016 in A Moving Train
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/26/christie-endorses-trump-for-president.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Godfather.

(thread renamed from Christie and Trump. No new Trump threads are necessary now, thanks. - Admin)
Post edited by Kat on

Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,919
    A match made in heaven, a marriage made in hell.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    Laurel and Hardy
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    That would be great fat boy will sit on trump killing him and becomes president , the pot party is over

Woot woot...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,782
    Yet another trump thread. Again after expressly told to stick to the one open thread.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    mickeyrat said:

Yet another trump thread. Again after expressly told to stick to the one open thread.

It's like herpes, just keeps coming back.
  • Options

mickeyrat said:

It's like herpes, just keeps coming back.
    More like Syphillis. Never goes away and eventually rots the brain.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    It's not the threads that are the problem. It is some of the commentary in them. Locking threads to fix this is like closing roads to eliminate drunk driving.

• Options
    This is a big middle finger by Christie to the establishment GOP leaders with this endorsement of Trump ...
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

This is a big middle finger by Christie to the establishment GOP leaders with this endorsement of Trump ...

Good point. He is throwing himself out there. Hmmm. Maybe he thinks trumps nominations in the bag. Wonder if others will do same.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen said:

Good point. He is throwing himself out there. Hmmm. Maybe he thinks trumps nominations in the bag. Wonder if others will do same.
    That's what it tells me. Also that he has probably been promised a cabinet level post. If Trump's people are making those kinds of deals we will start to see other prominent GOP figures jump on board.

• Options
    callen said:

Yeah the other nut case governor from Maine endorsed him too ...
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    JimmyV said:

callen said:

That's what it tells me. Also that he has probably been promised a cabinet level post. If Trump's people are making those kinds of deals we will start to see other prominent GOP figures jump on board.
    Agreed.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    mickeyrat said:

yeah if it were me opening new donald threads (after we all were told not to) i'd be reprimanded/dismissed immediately.

please excuse me as i sign off to do some filing
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    mickeyrat said:

stickin it to "the man" i guess....

christie is the ultimate hypocrite endorsing trump after what he said about him during the campaign.

i am wondering if trump is buying the endorsements of those that have dropped out?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Technically it would be Trump Christie but considering the source.
    Not only will I vote for "Trump Christie" I'll volunteer, only if Trump pardons Manning (Chelsea not Peyton) and (not or) Christie indicts Clinton ( Hillary or Bill).
  • Options
    I'd vote for this guy and if I could invest in his fund I would do so without question.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-berkshire-buffett-election-idUSMTZSAPEC2R7QIRNQ

• Options
    seems to me that christie is buttering him up to be appointed attorney general. he was a federal prosecutor, on 9/11, as he likes to say....
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options

seems to me that christie is buttering him up to be appointed attorney general. he was a federal prosecutor, on 9/11, as he likes to say....

His the epytemy of a loser ,,,
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    The Trump Train is unstoppable.
    Welcome Christie with open arms
    Great man. Strong leadership.

All aboard!

• Options
    Christie on Trump

"He is rewriting the playbook"

Woot
  • Options
    And that howling sound you hear is the Donald Trump express, blazing through the land

Woot woooooot. Chugga chugga chugga

WOOT Woooooooot

• Options
    Trump mentioned something about getting an audit of the federal reserve. Someone tell him that auditing the Fed is fastest way for him to be put in the crosshairs.
  • Options

• Options

The Trump Train is unstoppable.
    Welcome Christie with open arms
    Great man. Strong leadership.

All aboard!

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/172708/herman-cain-resume-read-up-this-is-how-you-win#latest
  • Options

And that howling sound you hear is the Donald Trump express, blazing through the land

Woot woooooot. Chugga chugga chugga

WOOT Woooooooot

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/198347/willard-mitt-romney-president-january-20-2013/p1
  • Options

• Options
    So usamamaxxxxx is the ultimate moussh?
  • Options
    Can anyone explain why a candidate should disavow a registered voters "support"?
    I don't understand wh in a "fee and fair democracy" someone needs to answer why someone else supports them?
    Serious question. Help?
    To me it's like asking someone to read a person's mind and explain it then explain why you are or are not okay with it.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    and you guy's wonder why threads get shut down ? do any of you understand what reasonable debate means ? good grief !

Godfather.
This discussion has been closed.