Options

Best Overall Record?

124»

Comments

• Options

Ten. Our Fan Club is even named after it.

...because that was the only album available when said fan club was created. Not named after that on merit.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

...because that was the only album available when said fan club was created. Not named after that on merit.
    And it was temporarily named after another album at one point - Vitalogy Health Club.
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 768
    edited February 2017

NO CODE. No brainer for me. Everything about this record is perfect. The artwork, lyrics, music, packaging...man I love it. Favorite record of all time.

+1!
    Just to add: my first live PJ show was No Code euro tour 1996

Post edited by radar on
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,884
    Ten, Vs, and Yield have always been the cream of the crop to me. The order might change from day to day but those albums are always one, two, and three.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Chasing FootstepsChasing Footsteps Posts: 315
    edited February 2017

And it was temporarily named after another album at one point - Vitalogy Health Club.
    Thanks for the lesson all
    Post edited by Chasing Footsteps on
    Ft. Laud 96, WPB I and II 98, WPB I and II 2000, San Sebastian, Spain 2000, WPB 03, Tampa 03, MSG I and II 03, Kissimmee 04, Atlantic City I and II 05, Mansfield I 08, Toronto 09, Noblesville 10, Alpine Valley I and II 11, Wrigley 13, Baltimore 13, Ft. Lauderdale 2016, Miami 2016, Wrigley 2 2016
  • Options
    Chasing FootstepsChasing Footsteps Posts: 315
    edited February 2017

Thanks for the lesson all
    Post edited by Chasing Footsteps on
    Ft. Laud 96, WPB I and II 98, WPB I and II 2000, San Sebastian, Spain 2000, WPB 03, Tampa 03, MSG I and II 03, Kissimmee 04, Atlantic City I and II 05, Mansfield I 08, Toronto 09, Noblesville 10, Alpine Valley I and II 11, Wrigley 13, Baltimore 13, Ft. Lauderdale 2016, Miami 2016, Wrigley 2 2016
  • Options
    Thanks for the lesson all (sarcasm for "no shit") - no need to take things so literally. Ten will always be "best" in my opinion, as this is the album that resonated with me and started my PJ addiction